• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

Thought this could spark some neat conversation while we're salivating for the game to come out.

1UP made a voice acting wishlist for ME, what do you guys think?

Asari- Joan Rivers
365.jpg

Elcor - Emo Philips
366.jpg

Volus - Jason Alexander
367.jpg

Krogan - Ernest Borgnine
368.jpg

Salarian - Eddie Deezen
369.jpg

If I played ME2 on one profile on my xbox, but want to play ME3 on a different profile on my xbox, is that even possible?

No. I'd look into the save editing stuff posted above.

As far I know savegames are not exclusive to an account. You should simply be able to copy the save in your new account and use it as your own save.
There's no reason why you shouldn't be able to continue on a different gamertag.

Again, the answer is no. I tried to transfer my ME1 level 60 character to a new profile and it doesn't work.

Salvadora

Just pre-ordered it! And re-bought ME2. Going to need to replay it again to create a perfect save file.
(ME2 end spoiler)
Didn't blow up the collector base :( Don't know what i was thinking considering i'd been playing a paragon

Just a wee heads up to UK gaffers looking for a collectors edition on the 360 ... Blockbuster still have some left. They have the PS3 collector's editions too. Only place I could find one

Amazon still has them. Should i change my order to one do you think?
Ahhh ok, I didn't see any of amazon. I thought they just had the PS3 version. As for wether its worth it, it might be. Your getting the new companion DLC plus a 70 page artbook. That's what swung it for me. Well, that and a tax rebate lol

Ahhh ok, I didn't see any of amazon. I thought they just had the PS3 version. As for wether its worth it, it might be. Your getting the new companion DLC plus a 70 page artbook. That's what swung it for me. Well, that and a tax rebate lol

You also get 4 sweet weapons, a ton of extra armors, and a badass ROBODOG.

Dany

Banned
CVG's tour of Normandy.

I ... uh actually wish I didn't watch that. Your choice, but if you're scared of spoilers I wouldn't because it's apparently footage from the Normandy late in the game.

It is a good video, some light spoilers, they are in the late game and had to blur some stuff and not explain what something was. But the new normandy looks great. I like how everything seems messy and disorganized.

Kem0sabe

It is a good video, some light spoilers, they are in the late game and had to blur some stuff and not explain what something was. But the new normandy looks great. I like how everything seems messy and disorganized.

Realy dissapointed with what i saw...
the Normandy is almost empty! Where are all the squad mates? he says that its almost near the end of the game and there's no sign of Tali, Wrex, and everyone else. Only Garus, Liara and Vega are shown in the entire video. :(

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
the Normandy is almost empty! Where are all the squad mates? he says that its almost near the end of the game and there's no sign of Tali, Wrex, and everyone else. Only Garus, Liara and Vega are shown in the entire video. :(

SSSHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mindlog

Quarian assholes have become so tight over the years (to help prevent infection) that poop that does come out emerges in extremely thin strings that the enviro-suits place in protective threads along the inner pantlegs.
This thread is getting weird again, but I don't quite understand how this works. Perchance an illustration could rectify the confusion?

Dude....we don't want to know that, wtf.

Edit: Still, damn you!

Jackpot

Banned
CVG's tour of Normandy.

I ... uh actually wish I didn't watch that. Your choice, but if you're scared of spoilers I wouldn't because it's apparently footage from the Normandy late in the game.

Dammit, another "decision" from the previous games made irrelevant.

Doesn't matter if you got to the Collector base fast to save your entire crew as they're all replaced, except for conveniently the few you save even if you turn up late.

Dany

Banned

He said that he had people die in the previous games and within this game.

zethren

Banned
Has it been yet to be determined as to whether or not Legion will be a squadmate? He showed up so late in ME2 and it would be a shame if he wasn't recruitable for ME3.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
the Normandy is almost empty! Where are all the squad mates? he says that its almost near the end of the game and there's no sign of Tali, Wrex, and everyone else. Only Garus, Liara and Vega are shown in the entire video.
:(

I was most disappointed with how
no one from ME2's ship crew returned. I miss Kelly and Engineers Donnelly and Daniels and Mess Sergeant Gardner. I was really looking forward to their return not their replacements.

exYle

Dammit, another "decision" from the previous games made irrelevant.

Doesn't matter if you got to the Collector base fast to save your entire crew as they're all replaced, except for conveniently the few you save even if you turn up late.
Um, why would
a Cerberus crew be hanging around on an Alliance ship?

Top Bottom