• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

Zeliard

Yes, and there's an achievement for skullfucking her.

_74390_mediumlxbzs.jpg

Minion101

Banned
It's a bunch of faces back from when ME1 was still in production. Probably none of them will be used, but who knows if they will actually show it.

The mystery is probably more interesting then actually seeing her face. Just like the Protheans were more interesting before I knew they were space Jamaicans.

They are not going to show talis face, nor any quarians, they are too frightened.

But if you really want to know, before they chickened (because every one has his own dreams for her face, good or bad), there is a final artwork for her body in the art of Mass Effect, that body was the version that they used for ME1, and that one had the face drawn, a normal human face (so im pretty sure thats the face they wanted to use when she was romanceble in the first game). They have also described the quarian face in the books as something similar to humans.
And well, you can see clearly her human face if you look in her visor (ME2's pc mod of high quality texture has an option of a less opaque visor).

The Tali I most like form one of the fan artist, is the famous one were she has a very human face and looks really nice, and resembles the original artwork (although he added hair). I know some people want something that resembles and insect or some shit like that, but I prefer the "artwork/fanart/what you can see under her visor" version, than you.

Patryn

They are not going to show talis face, nor any quarians, they are too frightened.

But if you really want to know, before they chickened (because every one has his own dreams for her face, good or bad), there is a final artwork for her body in the art of Mass Effect, that body was the version that they used for ME1, and that one had the face drawn, a normal human face (so im pretty sure thats the face they wanted to use when she was romanceble in the first game). They have also described the quarian face in the books as something similar to humans.
And well, you can see clearly her human face if you look in her visor (ME2's pc mod of high quality texture has an option of a less opaque visor).

The Tali I most like form one of the fan artist, is the famous one were she has a very human face and looks really nice, and resembles the original artwork (although he added hair). I know some people want something that resembles and insect or some shit like that, but I prefer the "artwork/fanart/what you can see under her visor" version, than you.

If they do show the face, it'll definitely be humanoid. The backlash for a non-humanlike face would be FEROCIOUS.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I bet quarians are like space elves. Pretty faces, pointy nose and glowing eyes(space night elves?).

Woo-Fu

Banned
Maybe there is nothing behind the mask.

Could just be housing for environmentals, or some such, just made to look like a head to fit in better with the humanoid races. Meanwhile they've moved all of it into the torso to better protect it while relying upon cybernetics for vision/hearing.

The benefits of a head don't apply to a 100% spacefaring race, seems like.

haikira

Decided to brave it in here to ask a random question about ME3. I think I heard a little while ago that all three versions of the game will include an interactive comic, similar to the PS3 version of ME2. Anyone know if there's any truth to that?

Just giving myself a bump, since my question got lost. Really want to know as it's the difference between me replaying 1 and 2 before it's out. I don't want to fish around too much online for info though, as I've been trying to keep as much of a blackout as I can.

Cheers in advance.

The Tali I most like form one of the fan artist, is the famous one were she has a very human face and looks really nice, and resembles the original artwork (although he added hair). I know some people want something that resembles and insect or some shit like that, but I
prefer the "artwork/fanart/what you can see under her visor" version, than you.

Tali_by_FruitLoop360.jpg

Kyoufu

Just giving myself a bump, since my question got lost. Really want to know as it's the difference between me replaying 1 and 2 before it's out. I don't want to fish around too much online for info though, as I've been trying to keep as much of a blackout as I can.

Cheers in advance.

Yeah it is confirmed by Bioware and the reviews that it has the comic again. Apparently you can make all the important "who lives, who dies" decisions.

Finally have a CE ordered, uk release on friday, I don't work on weekends.

feelsgoodman.jpg

Going to live next to my 360 all weekend, just need to buy more vodka.

I'm seriously bummed.

For a good moment i thought those who bought the digital deluxe ed of the game would get a N7 hoodie. A real cotton hoodie in the mail..... I just became aware this morning that is just a digital asset for sheppard in-game........

I think my eyes just watered .... :(

Zeliard

A face really similar to a human's (as distinct from humanoid, which could still be weird) would be kind of boring but it seems inevitable if they do reveal her. Mandibles would be completely silly of course but a more alien-like face would be fun, and they could still potentially make it attractive for those people.

But they'll go with boring, no doubt.

A face really similar to a human's (as distinct from humanoid, which could still be weird) would be kind of boring but it seems inevitable if they do reveal her. Mandibles would be completely silly of course but a more alien-like face would be fun, and they could still potentially make it attractive for those people.

But they'll go with boring, no doubt.

ME art book has s sketch of a pig head next to tali designs, would be the ultimate troll!

Diamond

But if you really want to know, before they chickened (because every one has his own dreams for her face, good or bad), there is a final artwork for her body in the art of Mass Effect, that body was the version that they used for ME1, and that one had the face drawn, a normal human face (so im pretty sure thats the face they wanted to use when she was romanceble in the first game).

In fact, they say in the Mass Effect 1 CE bonus DVD that the face in this particular drawing is a placeholder, more of something to see how a face would fit in a Quarian helmet.
Now, we can all reasonably guess that Quarians would be a lot like humans, but I think it's part of their charm to stay hidden. Plus it makes awesome memes. :)

Kem0sabe

I hope Tali´s face is nothing like Human, as awesome as the "humanized" fan art shown above, it simply doesn´t fit with the general shape of their body.

But this being bioware, i bet it´s a blue skinned human.

Hey guys, quick question for anyone who knows more than I do about profiles and how saves work and junk:

If I played ME2 on one profile on my xbox, but want to play ME3 on a different profile on my xbox, is that even possible?
I have a save going all the way back to the first Mass Effect and (obviously) want to bring my dude into the newest game.

Sad that I have to deal with this, but that whole Fifa hacking investigation garbage took way too long last year and I made another gamertag. Even if I have to do a bunch of complicated shit I won't mind.. Just wanna play with my canon Shepard on my new profile.

Top Bottom