• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

scaled.php

LOLOLOL.

Yes.

inky

Edit: OK, removed spoiler joke :p

If it is any consolation to anyone I don't even know what happens. Other than DLC stuff and things spoiled by character reveals and artwork I know nothing of what happens in 3.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I hope this is a fucking joke.

CrazyDude just joked around but this ...

Ok I don't know what the FUCK inky just wrote because I clicked out of the thread as soon as I read
Eden Prime
, so I wasn't spoiled by anything. But seriously dude, WTF is wrong with you?

CrazyDude

Ok I don't know what the FUCK inky just wrote because I clicked out of the thread as soon as I read
Eden Prime
, so I wasn't spoiled by anything. But seriously dude, WTF is wrong with you?

Everybody is just trying to get under your skin. They are not real spoilers.:p I didn't post a real spoiler, hell I didn't even post about the game.

If someone could answer this so I can bail the hell out of this derailed thread, I'd be most appreciative:

I've already completed ME2, but am about to dive into the DLC to get ready for ME3. Will whatever I do in those DLC's get saved onto my "post game save" or do I need to beat the game again for it to carry over (assuming there's anything to carry over).

PC version, if that makes any difference.

Woo-Fu

Banned
Oh man! You have to be careful with what you read a few days before a game like this releases.

Why are you reading this? You know better than reading spoiler-tagged material for a game just about to release. Practice some self-control!

Zeliard

Oh man! You have to be careful with what you read a few days before a game like this releases.

Why are you reading this? You know better than reading spoiler-tagged material for a game just about to release. Practice some self-control!

Haha I actually highlighted this one. :p

Johnjamin

Neo Member
Does anyone know when infiltrator and datapad are coming out? Haven't seen any info on them since the reveal in feb. need something to help pass the time and what better way than building up the readiness meter!

JerkShep

This last week of wait (fuck Europe) is gonna be hard :( I've tried playing other games but my mind if focused on Mass Effect damn. And here I thought that I could control my hype and keep expectations to a minimum to avoid disappointment

Once you start watching those videos, there's no going back. I still remember nearly dying from laughter after somebody had made a Reaper mix of 'Disturbia'.

Probably posted already, but here's some cool art: the matte painting of future San Francisco used in the live-action trailer.

AL7dj.jpg

And here's a BioWare blog post about how the Reputation system in ME3 works.

Mxrz

So. Um. Not to piss anyone off with spoilers or anything, but is there way for me to find out who, if anyone, from ME2 is still a squadmate without spoiling everything? A friend is telling me a store is selling copies already. I don't want to drop $63 only find out its just the ME1 guys and the fella from that shitty wing commander movie.

I should just wait, but the whole thrill of having a game early, I guess.

KorrZ

So. Um. Not to piss anyone off with spoilers or anything, but is there way for me to find out who, if anyone, from ME2 is still a squadmate without spoiling everything? A friend is telling me a store is selling copies already. I don't want to drop $63 only find out its just the ME1 guys and the fella from that shitty wing commander movie. Guess I should wait, but the whole thrill of having a game early, I guess.

From what I've heard a lot of the ME2 guys aren't permanent squade mates

GSR

Reputation system looks neat, and should help avoid the issues of playing neutral. It might be a little odd if you go full paragon and then whip out a high-level intimidate, but that's not that big a price for making balanced morality viable.

There’s no penalty for mixing Paragon and Renegade: In Mass Effect 2, if you wanted to get the hardest Charm options, you had to play an almost completely Paragon character. We intended many of those Charms to be fun Easter eggs, but many players felt like they had to play pure Paragon to avoid being penalized by the loss of a dialog option. In Mass Effect 3, your Reputation score determines both Charm and Intimidate options, and that score is determined by adding your Paragon and Renegade scores together. You’re still rewarded for being a completionist player and doing as much content as you can, but you can do it as a Paragon or Renegade player without penalty.

We now have non-flavored Reputation: In Mass Effect 2, after a mission that didn’t have any major choices, we would give both Paragon and Renegade points, to show that even without a major decision, Shepard was more famous and had more influence as a result. This confused some players and made others angry – people who wanted to play pure Paragon didn’t like getting rewarded with both Paragon and Renegade points. In Mass Effect 3, whenever there’s a mission with no major decision, you will get Reputation points that add to your overall score but don’t carry a Paragon or Renegade flavor. The bar on your screen will grow, but the Paragon/Renegade ratio will remain unchanged.

genta7u34.gif

And no spoilers, not even links to 'em. Check the OP.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Welp. I am unfortunately a bad person. I preordered the CE twice, apparently. So...I'm part of the reason why that's not available.

Ethically, I should sell the extra copy for what I bought it for. Right?

bengraven

Seriously, where's the pics of the ME2 squadmates like Jack?

Have I mentioned I like Jack?

I'll even take Miranda. Don't tell me they're still in the same gear.

Edit:

Oh, I didn't see the other thread:

D7Et7.png

Yeah girl. Yeah.

Top Bottom