• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Oh EA you trolls, I thought I would find all my 80$ edition shit in the most likely places and all I find is this:

trolololololololol9ik7m.png

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
So Amazon is the way to go? They're offering $10 in credit, which is better than the stupid exclusive guns that Origin is offering. Would have been nice if they didn't back out of that BF3 deal....

edit - whatever, bought it from Amazon.

Rengoku

Does anyone know if you can export your 360 save file to PC? I know this was possible for Skyrim, but thats bethesda, and this is EA.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
You must have really studied that trailer a bit too much, because i dont see anything like that.

It's a very quick cut, but since I already knew what she looked like I spotted it immediately. There's probably a lot of other quick cut spoiler stuff in there that I totally missed, but all it takes is my brain to be attentive at that one moment and bam; I catch the spoils.

Wasn't paying enough attention to the trailer to be spoiled by anything. Just soaked up a bit of the atmosphere/hype.

At least the content is going to be worth a damn

Please stop making excuses for EA/Bioware, especially when they're based solely on one random person's opinion.

Pollux

Is there any shots of Miranda in the trailer...I didn't see any but then again I didn't see sexybot EDI either...

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Maybe *shrug*

While I caught that too,
but Im not so sure its her, while obviously the model is exactly the same as the art, its really dingy and beat up looking, EDI's body was super shiny and clean, so maybe its someone/thing else, who knows, probably ruins a surprise but now Im interested to see how and why this event occurs and if I can stop it. So something lost something gained.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
C'mon EC! I expected better from you! : (

I know :(. I got spoiled on that one ages ago when the art book leaked, at my own fault. I haven't checked it in my own.

While I caught that too,
but Im not so sure its her, while obviously the model is exactly the same as the art, its really dingy and beat up looking, EDI's body was super shiny and clean, so maybe its someone/thing else, who knows, probably ruins a surprise but now Im interested to see how and why this event occurs and if I can stop it. So something lost something gained.

I was thinking that myself, and maybe this is how you acquire her suit early on.

bigace33

I should be able to use my $10 voucher to get the ME3 day one dlc from amazon right? Please tell me it is not going to be Bioware/ space bucks exclusive or Collectors edition exclusive. :^(

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I was thinking that myself, and maybe this is how you acquire her suit early on.

Smart man, thats a good idea and I hope its true, at least in some fashion.
I dont think the Alliance or anyone is just going to put the first true AI into a cybernetic body just cause. So finding some Shell somewhere like that could be great means to bring that situation about.

Personally I'm just avoiding any boards and any comments that have to do with videogames that isn't NeoGAF.

In fact, I'm not even 100 percent certain I'm safe here, because I got a PM with the subject line "Mass Effect 3 Script." Hell no, I'm not opening that until I've beaten the game.

Sorry about that. It was a harmless question though (not content or story related, at least not directly), but I assumed you were one of the people who read it, which apparently wasn't the case.
It was answered in this thread by someone though, so there's no need to keep the message.

Obviously I have no intent of ruining someone else's game. Wouldn't give me paragon points if I did.

MBison

If I play the PC version for ME3 after playing ME1 and ME2 360, am I going to miss out on much not having my save games?

Ugh.

Despite having never finished ME2 (sold it a while ago) I decided to preorder the PS3 ME3. Seeing as I absolutely loved the first game I might as well see how the story ends.

Zoibie

I did not even notice what you are referring too, but yeah, there are quite a few bits in there people might want to avoid.

It was all out of context so I don't remember most of the stuff from the trailer. I won't be watching it again though.

Edit: Goddamn my compulsion to highlight every spoiler I see. Luckily I looked away before reading any spoilers.

Zeliard

It was all out of context so I don't remember most of the stuff from the trailer. I won't be watching it again though.

Edit: Goddamn my compulsion to highlight every spoiler I see. Luckily I looked away before reading any spoilers.

The final shot of the launch trailer is kinda stuck in my head now, haha.

Top Bottom