• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

Derrick01

Banned
I should be able to use my $10 voucher to get the ME3 day one dlc from amazon right? Please tell me it is not going to be Bioware/ space bucks exclusive or Collectors edition exclusive. :^(

For the PC version? It seems like you'll need bioware points.

I noticed that you can buy the dlc from origin right now but for some strange reason they charge bioware points. Meaning you have to buy the points from origin to buy the dlc that's listed on origin.

What I'm trying to say is what the fuck is the point of origin then?

Rengoku

Weekend marathon here i come!

jbaLxgLRLnCp6w.jpg

I don't know man, about what EatChildren said...
why the hell would they go through making her a squadmate and then we off her? Or maybe that scene could be similar to ME1 where we had a choice to kill Wrex? If they showed Shepard shooting Wrex we could of jumped to the same conclusions too back then...

kmz

Neo Member
Tom Chick seemed to enjoy Mass Effect 3 quite a bit, and also mentioned that he didn't feel like there were any holes that needed filling by DLC.

Kem0sabe

That's a perfectly good line of dialogue. It doesn't sound cheesy, nor is it nonsensical. Quite simply- if you're not willing to risk your life in a proactive and offensive way, then the Reaper's victory is inevitable.

I'll grant you that it's context dependent, though. The trailer probably wasn't the best place for it.

Fuck no... go read some books, or if you don´t want to risk overloading your brain, go play something you might marginally understand like a video game with some decent writing... maybe Planescape Torment might be a good, if heavy handed, start.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
You guys sure are weak :p

I should probably adhere to the thread's rules.

Wait, what? When in the trailer? I've watched it 4 times today o_O

If you must know. Picture here, and for the might of Odin don't fucking click on it if you don't want to be spoiled.

exYle

You guys sure are weak :p

I should probably adhere to the thread's rules.

If you must know. Picture here, and for the might of Odin don't fucking click on it if you don't want to be spoiled.

That looks like it takes place on the planet
Mars, so I think, if anything, it's way too early to be killing EDI.

Oh, I am gonna be filling some holes.

Isn't that why we play Mass Effect?

That is really what I don't like about ME2. The whole pokemon and then fuck 'em thing. Must be even more disturbing in ME3.

"let's have romantic dinner and make the Normandy shake"
"oh yeah, while I try not to think about all my dead family that is being bombarded, converted, shot to bits, and all that"
".... sooo that means no?"

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Trying to find a place that'll sell it early :/

rozay

Banned
Anyone know if the collector's edition/pre-order DLC items are already up on xbox live, or is there still a chance that they'll be free again on accident?

random question, if you ordered a digital version of ME3 from Amazon.com and redeemed it, could Amazon grant a refund? are they able to revoke the serial key?

Equus Bellator Apex

I don't know man, about what EatChildren said...
why the hell would they go through making her a squadmate and then we off her? Or maybe that scene could be similar to ME1 where we had a choice to kill Wrex? If they showed Shepard shooting Wrex we could of jumped to the same conclusions too back then...

Are you talking about the EDI thing what if it's just a copy or something?

Megasoum

Banned
Oh wow, very important warning for anybody playing on Xbox 360:

https://help.ea.com/article/cannot-import-save-game-for-mass-effect-3-on-x360

We are currently aware of an issue that may prevent Xbox 360 users from importing their Mass Effect 2 save game files into Mass Effect 3.

Mass Effect 3 does not support cloud saves from Mass Effect 2. This can cause it to not recognize save files that have been transferred via cloud to a device other than the one where they originated. Therefore, the following scenarios will result in no import functionality.
Moving your save file from the hard drive disc to the cloud.
Moving your save file to another X360 system via the cloud (instead of a memory card or other device).
Solution to scenario 1:
Move your save file from the cloud back onto the hard drive from which it originated, i.e. the X360 you originally created the save file on.
Solution to scenario 2:
Move your save file from the cloud back onto the hard drive from which it originated, i.e. the X360 you originally created the save file on.
Using a memory card, USB stick, or Xbox 360 HDD transfer cable, transfer the save file to the new X360.
Currently there is one scenario in which you cannot salvage the save file: if you have ever moved your save file to the cloud and the original system is not available to transfer it back to. We understand this may be a great setback to those impacted who have been following the Mass Effect franchise over the years. We thank you for your patience.

Sober

Ah, good to see From Ashes up on Origin. It recognized my stockpile of bioware points so I'm set. :)
Yet the user entitlements page don't line up with what add-ons you have to Origin... guess if anyone has stuff on the BSN site you'll have to separately download and install on top of your ME3 install?

Sober

Damn, I think I get off work on Monday at 9PM. Was hoping the game would unlock midnight PST but it's EST now, shit.

Better sleep in until work on Monday I guess.

Zoibie

O_O

I transferred my ME2 saves to an USB, then to my new xbox over the summer.

I've certainly played ME2 on the slim xbox (maybe finished the game), so am I ok?!?

You'll be fine, it's just for saves that were transferred via the cloud.

Any impressions of the PS3 version yet? I'm still going back and forth over which version to get.

Top Bottom