• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

Zeliard

Well, yeah, every save I have is in the cloud now, including ME2.

So, hopefully, moving it back to the hard drive before I play ME3 and everything should be fine.

So long as the hard drive you originally moved it from is your current one, I guess.

Dany

Banned
Wow, so glad I never bothered with that cloud save bullshit on 360. I much prefer PS3's method of simply backing up your save to the cloud instead of 360 where the entire file is in the cloud.

Its the same system for both. Except the backup for saving on the cloud is on your harddrive on the 360.

It looks like Origin is unlocking the game 9pm PST March 5th / Midnight EST March 6th.

mSWeR.png

Its the same system for both. Except the backup for saving on the cloud is on your harddrive on the 360.

Oh, interesting. Well either way I'm still glad I stuck to my USB stick for 360 saves!

So are there no other promotions for DLC goodies with ME3? ME2 had Dr. Pepper. The only pre-order bonus are the Argus rifle (all retailers), N7 warfare (gamestop) and the special shotgun (origin), right?

Oh, there's a shit load of toys, but those DLC unlocks are for multiplayer stuff right?

Oh, interesting. Well either way I'm still glad I stuck to my USB stick for 360 saves!

So are there no other promotions for DLC goodies with ME3? ME2 had Dr. Pepper. The only pre-order bonus are the Argus rifle (all retailers), N7 warfare (gamestop) and the special shotgun (origin), right?

Oh, there's a shit load of toys, but those DLC unlocks are for multiplayer stuff right?

Kingdom of Alamongular Demo armor / assault rifle unlocks too.

Rengoku

You'll be fine, it's just for saves that were transferred via the cloud.

Any impressions of the PS3 version yet? I'm still going back and forth over which version to get.

I will try to provide some more impressions later. The framerate in the intro cutscenes is really uneven, yikes... On the plus side, it seems theres no initial install required.

DTKT

About EDI and what EatChildren posted:

According to a few individuals, the is not EDI. That is an EVA core, no clue what that is, but it's before EDI "downloads" into that shell. So yeah, no rogue EDI for now.

rozay

Banned
Man I'm feeling really weak I'm tempted to go find spoilers. Somebody help me please distract me somehow
start marathoning a new tv show

edit:also hmm, if anyone is stuck with that cloud save issue, it might be possible to extract the save files from the incompatible career, stick them into a new career, and go from there. Unless the edited saves/career are completely unusable in ME3, and I'll be pretty sad.

Kyoufu

Insanely jealous of the guy with ME3 already.

Does anyone know if the ME3 online pass locks you to one account for multiplayer on PS3?

I don't get it I've seen Arrested Development millions of times what makes watching it in relation Mass Effect meta? I feel like this question has an obvious answer, but I really am to damn tired to think right now.

You're watching it because you are waiting for something else.

Zoibie

I will try to provide some more impressions later. The framerate in the intro cutscenes is really uneven, yikes... On the plus side, it seems theres no initial install required.

Sounds like the demo then. Thanks, I look forward to hearing more of your impressions. ;)

Mattiator

Well this is the first time I have ever ordered anything offline due to I couldnt find the collectors edition in stores, due to waiting to long, so I may have to wait to play :(

Is there any reason there isn't a story spoiler thread? Or is that not coming until Tuesday, even though the whole game's story has practically leaked?

Dipswitch

Just watched the trailer and found it to be pleasing to my brain. Dialog is pretty bad, but I suppose you can't have everything.

Since I'm not getting this at launch however, I'll be staying the hell out of this thread for the foreseeable future. Enjoy the game everyone!

Top Bottom