• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 |OT| Space Jesus Returns (tag all spoilers)

Man now I'm upset because I remembered the idea that Chinner and I had for a thread but never went through with because it was claimed by Blue Ninja like eight years ago.

(it was going to be set up like a dating sim game thread, with anime portrayals of the characters and esoteric bios like blood types and "moe" quotes)

My Xbox with my ME2 Shep was stolen last September. So bummed. Not even sure I'll jump into ME3 but keeping an eye on the OT and maybe it'll pull me back in even without a character.

Man now I'm upset because I remembered the idea that Chinner and I had for a thread but never went through with because it was claimed by Blue Ninja like eight years ago.

(it was going to be set up like a dating sim game thread, with anime portrayals of the characters and esoteric bios like blood types and "moe" quotes)

Looks like it turned out for the best then. ME3 deserves better than a joke OT.

Zeliard

But would it have had profound sweat analysis?

Patryn

Never forget: Some site (Destructoid?) talking about "selling some robot" in a post-ME2 and then getting confused and/or upset at the game when they realized it was Legion afterwards.

Didn't they also write about how he was a SUPER SEKRIT character that almost no player would see?

WOO! Official thread! *subscribed*

Still working on my playthrough and I have guests this weekend plus tons of work to do ... but I'll try to get through a second playthrough by next week.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone know where/how I can get the CE in Belgium?

Technically, Chinner had first dibs, but he bowed out when people started bitching at him too much. I told him there's still a place in the OT for whatever he was working on, though.

Heck, it even got a fancy tile. Finding a duck on Noveria is hard work.

chinner4nctr.png

Anyone know where/how I can get the CE in Belgium?

I pre-ordered mine at Game Mania. I think the PC and 360 versions are sold out now, though.

Online, you can try Consoleshop.be.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Fnac seems to have a vague listing, but only for a French version of it. "Delivery within 2-4 weeks" Yeeeaah no. 360 version sold out on Consoleshop as well. That place is a bit far from me anyway and I have had a hellish experience doing a GPS demo at that place until 8PM and then getting lost on my way to the station during one of the worst storms I've ever seen. Store itself looked nice though.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Do you ever look at an asari and wonder what painstaking mental process must’ve gone on in the artist’s head? Wonder no more, this
184-page artbook answers every question you might have ever had. In all seriousness, this thing looks awesome and you should buy it.

oh you

Be honest now, could you top something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lW4AnVTtts if you did go for it?

Edit: It's a random VN not mass effect related. I just want to know if EmCee is confident when it comes to the quality of his parodies.

GSR

For those that care about spoilers, endings have been leaked at BSN so be careful if you visit that place.

Yeah, got spoiled on two of them (though I'd heard them from the script leak). Didn't they say they have six or so total?

inky

Technically, Chinner had first dibs, but he bowed out when people started bitching at him too much. I told him there's still a place in the OT for whatever he was working on, though.

Why did you call it "Space Jesus Returns" instead of "The Return of Space Jesus" ? That way it could've been like a double joke ;P

zethren

Banned
For people still wanting a Collector's Edition of the game:

It isn't uncommon for retailers ( I can speak for Gamestop, for sure ) to receive at least 1 extra Collector's Edition in shipment. Generally the store is shipped only the exact amount of CE's that were preordered, but often times when they are shipping them out there is extra space in the shipping boxes and so they fill them with an extra one to fill space.

That, and it is also common for at least one customer who preordered a CE version to cancel. So go to your local Gamestops and inquire about that, ask if anyone canceled their copy, but also keep on top of them on day 1. If you're there in store on day 1, and they have a canceled copy, its a good chance they'll sell it to you on the spot. We don't like to have Collector's Editions sitting around in stock because after initial launch nobody really ever wants to buy them.

Hope that kinda helps even a bit, good luck fellow Sheps.

Can't wait, just played through the two first games again and I still adore the world and the characters of these games. Also I'm honesty surprised at how much I ended up enjoying the multiplayer in the demo.

Is the cloud a good way to move my saved game/character to another xbox? And what do I need to move exactly, just my character, or my last game save from ME2???

Vire

Nice OT.

I'm ready! I'm amazed at how much I'm enjoying the multiplayer. I think the whole booster card idea was really smart for unlocking new items.

The_Monk

I still have to play the shadow broker's dlc >.<

I strongly advise you to get it.

The first time, I played with a friend on the 360 without it, but on my second play I got the Shadow Broker DLC with the Digital Version on the PS3 and it does have amazing content. I'm not even a big fan of DLC but this one I have to recommend to fellow GAFfers.

Slair

Does anyone know if the French N7 edition is in english as well? Missed the initial opportunity to pre-order it. Same thing happened with mass effect 2, it did say that the mass effect 2 was an english import even though it didn't have the UK bbfc rating on it, just the pegi rating.

i-Lo

Have Bioware ever done a poll to see which is the most popular class (and least popular) class in ME1 and 2?

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Have Bioware ever done a poll to see which is the most popular class (and least popular) class in ME1 and 2?

From what I remember something absurd like 80% plays Soldier.

I'll be honest about Shadow Broken: I liked the unique setpieces and cute little post-mission terminals with info. I was let down by the writing, which felt like a weird Liara/Shepard fanfic. (that and too little too late concerning why it was ridiculous for my Lone Survivor Shepard to work with Cerberus)

Top Bottom