• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Spoiler Thread |OT2| Taste the Rainbow

Omega

Banned
Maybe she's dead. And to answer your second question fuck if we know.

I'm not even sure BioWare knows.

I still cannot wrap my head around the synthesis option. Aren't you basically turning everything into husks? I'm not even going to ask how the fuck it's even possible because no one, not even BioWare can explain it. I just want to know what purpose it serves.

Derrick01

Banned
I played a Vanguard and I wish I could have done that (minus the last line)

I regret shooting that can, but my logic was that I don't think Garrus would have wanted me to hold back on him.

Yeah I don't treat Garrus like a pussy so I chose to not miss on purpose. He's a big boy and my bro he can handle me being a bit better.

I still cannot wrap my head around the synthesis option. Aren't you basically turning everything into husks? I'm not even going to ask how the fuck it's even possible because no one, not even BioWare can explain it. I just want to know what purpose it serves.

Space Magic.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
I think if you werent a natural sniping classes like a Soldier, the fire option should have involved you missing.

But conversations being affected by class? What is this, some Obsidian/Troika game?

Hartt951

It's the pinnacle of evolution!!! How can you not understand that!?
Once your DNA is merged with Robots you become amazingly sexier and more awesome than you already are, so just enjoy it. Plus there's galatic peace!! It's a win-win for everyone!

It's the pinnacle of evolution!!! How can you not understand that!?
Once your DNA is merged with Robots you become amazingly sexier and more awesome than you already are, so just enjoy it. Plus there's galatic peace!! It's a win-win for everyone!

Except Sovereign said the Reapers were the pinnacle of evolution. I guess we are on a mountain with two pinnacles.

Derrick01

Banned
I think if you werent a natural sniping classes like a Soldier, the fire option should have involved you missing.

But conversations being affected by class? What is this, some Obsidian/Troika game?

That's another reason why I chose not to miss, I was an infiltrator for this game and ME2. It kind of felt weird missing a shot when I was headshotting people 30 yards away while they were moving 20 minutes earlier.

Hartt951

Except Sovereign said the Reapers were the pinnacle of evolution. I guess we are on a mountain with two pinnacles.
Okay, the space God told me that he created the reapers therefore his pinnacle > sovereign's pinnacle. Silly sovereign trying to rebel against his creator by creating a new pinnacle, guess there needs to be a new alien race to harvest the reapers now in order to ensure peace forever!

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Joker still limps even though he is now partly synthetic, I guess. I still don't understand how that works

His bones turned into a very brittle metal to preserve...something. Its like Barbara Gordon still being paralyzed in a world full of magic and super tech.

Joker still limps even though he is now partly synthetic, I guess. I still don't understand how that works

Phantom pain in my brain
It's all that's left of my leg
Black and red and yellow
Black and red and yellow
Heard you repeat a what ya heard, what ya heard
Me knowing the truth i cannot concur, na-na

tino

Banned
I played a Vanguard and I wish I could have done that (minus the last line)

I regret shooting that can, but my logic was that I don't think Garrus would have wanted me to hold back on him.

I don't understand Garrus's game rule. So both Shepard and Garrus shot the first can right. If Shepard miss the 2 round, shouldn't Garrus shoot another can in order to win the contest, like the soccer game. Fucking cheating Turian.

Jokers baseball cap absorbed most of the syntheticness so there wasn't enough syntheticness to fix his bones. See everything has a perfectly logical explanation in Bioware world.

Space Magic Half Synthetic Joker only limps because he just got done having seventeen orgasms with Space Magic Half Organic EDI from the time between the crash and them departing the ship to take a look at all the electro-plants.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Space Magic Half Synthetic Joker only limps because he just got done having seventeen orgasms with Space Magic Half Organic EDI from the time between the crash and them departing the ship to take a look at all the electro-plants.

i like how EDI being organic just gave her the same magical green circuits as everyone else.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

The fact that you have not comic-ized the ending makes me sad.

Jarmel

Banned
Oh wow that really was Weekes's account? :(

Pretty likely. Posted earlier on his twitter account and on Livejournal. On Livejournal he stated:

cutgt.png

Jokers baseball cap absorbed most of the syntheticness so there wasn't enough syntheticness to fix his bones. See everything has a perfectly logical explanation in Bioware world.

Does that mean his hat is part organic now? Is his hat sentient? What does the hat think about all of this? Why doesn't the hat just get off of Joker's head? If the hat is too tight, will it break Joker's skull?

We assume the Joker will have sex with the EDI bot, but I bet he fucks the actual ship

i like how EDI being organic just gave her the same magical green circuits as everyone else.

Space magic

Not to hurl around personal attacks, but iirc, he is one of those tea-party, Rush-listening, staunchly anti-Obama guys. He has said some ABSURD things regarding politics and popular culture in the Beyond podcast.

How does this have anything to do with his opinion of the ending? I hate Obama and the ME3 ending.

RON PAUL 2012!!!

K' Dash

well guys, I just sold my game, it's ime to continue with my life and move on to the next disappointing ending.

What should I play next: LA Noire, Deus Ex Human Revolution or Rayman Origins?

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
well guys, I just sold my game, it's ime to continue with my life and move on to the next disappointing ending.

LA Noire if you want more shitty, frustrating storytelling

If they knocked it down then you wouldn't know it was london.

You know other than the red telephone booths. Which are umm still around for some reason

It's pretty ridiculous that the phone booths are in the game. I live in London, and there's barely any left. The only place that has a few is near Westminster etc. Otherwise, it's a generic thing to have featured in future London.

Too much of a "lolz london rite?!" thing. Fuck, even regular phone booths are barely around these days.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

Serious answer. Rayman is the only one that won't give you flashbacks.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
It's pretty ridiculous that the phone booths are in the game. I live in London, and there's barely any left. The only place that might have a few is near Westminster etc. Otherwise, it's a generic thing to have featured in future London.

Too much of a "lolz london rite?!" thing.

Reminds me of the terrorist bombing cutscene in MW3. They crammed fucking every possible cliched British symbol into that scene to make sure you fucking knew it was London.

Duki

Banned
definitely deus ex

hell play deus ex 1 or hr, same difference

do this now and tell us your reaction when you finish thanks

Digoman

Does that mean his hat is part organic now? Is his hat sentient? What does the hat think about all of this? Why doesn't the hat just get off of Joker's head? If the hat is too tight, will it break Joker's skull?

You people are forgetting the biggest victims... the trees! They also hybrids now, and the Normandy crashing on them must have hurt a lot.

If you like to suffer, LA Noire. If you think you can deal with shitty endings now, Deus Ex: HR (amazing game and atmosphere, but the endings will make you remember ME3). Haven't played Rayman yet.

Rapstah

Reminds me of the terrorist bombing cutscene in MW3. They crammed fucking every possible cliched British symbol into that scene to make sure you fucking knew it was London.

Bioware should just have added a couple of wandering Fish N' Chips salesmen in the ending to get that real London feeling. As it was, it felt nothing like the way London is portrayed in bad documentaries from the late eighties.

Top Bottom