• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MasterChef (US) - Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot, Lex Luthor, and lots of crying.

Machine

Zoe said:
They give them classes during the downtime. Sheetal talked about a few on her blog last year.

That makes sense. I wish the show would at least mention that. There are so many times when somebody says "It's a huge risk because I've never made this before" and I wonder WTF they are thinking.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Joe: "do you miss your husband?"

Alejandra: "yes"

Joe: "maybe you"ll see him tonight"

Alejandra: *in tears*

ice cold.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Machine said:
That makes sense. I wish the show would at least mention that. There are so many times when somebody says "It's a huge risk because I've never made this before" and I wonder WTF they are thinking.
I thought the same thing. I figured maybe there was a bare recipe guide at each station.

Pressure tests aren't really a surprise then if they take crash courses on them before hand.

xbhaskarx

dallow_bg said:
Pressure tests aren't really a surprise then if they take crash courses on them before hand.

Yeah, I don't really mind but it's pretty lame that they don't at least mention this.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
SolidSnakex said:
A repeat? At least we didn't miss part a new episode.

Sweet, then I'm not screwed. The Obama speech screwed things up and our fox affiliate showed half of last weeks MC, and the new HK starts now.

Fox has been getting increasingly ridiculous with the in-show ads. I also watch Bones and some of the shit I've seen there...lolz worthy.

Slayven

-Pyromaniac- said:
Fox has been getting increasingly ridiculous with the in-show ads. I also watch Bones and some of the shit I've seen there...lolz worthy.
lol Warehouse 13 did half an ep in a Tiger Direct store last night.

DominoKid

wow thats WAAAAY too big an advantage.

all this pork got me drooling.

i'm surprised they didnt have chitlins up there though.

Slayven

DominoKid said:
wow thats WAAAAY too big an advantage.

all this pork got me drooling.

i'm surprised they didnt have chitlins up there though.
LOL that reminds me of soemthing my grandmother use to say. "Never eat someone's chitlins unless you seen how clean they keep their house."

Slayven said:
lol Warehouse 13 did half an ep in a Tiger Direct store last night.

I've never been bothered by it in W13. They've made Myka's obsession with Twizzlers apparent, but it always seems to be done in a sort of playful way.

-Pyromaniac- said:
Also did they just censor the pig hahaha.

Yeah, it also sounded like they had a *bleep* sound when they censored it. I really don't get it.

DominoKid

Slayven said:
LOL that reminds me of soemthing my grandmother use to say. "Never eat someone's chitlins unless you seen how clean they keep their house."

lol my grandmother used to clean chitlins for people when i was a kid.

WORST. SMELL. EVER.

to this day i'll never even TRY chitlins cause i cant separate em from the smell.

lol @ them killing this Suzy sauce. ELIMINATE HER!!!

I love this show so much.

That bald guy had that smug look on his face... looked her right in the eyes as he took a bite. Was waiting to pounce.

vas_a_morir said:
I love this show so much.

That bald guy had that smug look on his face... looked her right in the eyes as he took a bite. Was waiting to pounce.
Haha exactly. This show is killing me right now.

DominoKid

Christian was the best from the start. Ben Starr's good but he's a fucking weirdo

wow raw pork. how the fuck do you serve raw pork. adios.

Heysoos

Oh snap. I'm honestly having a hard time guessing the loser, they all seemed to have fucked up worse than usual. I'm guessing it's Alejandra though, mostly since it was raw.

Top Bottom