• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MasterChef (US) - Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot, Lex Luthor, and lots of crying.

Zoe

Heysoos said:
Wait I wasn't paying attention, but did they already spoil the losing team for next episode? lol..

They did that last time too. It's best to skip the promos for team episodes.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Love how he complains about Christian gloating after the challenge. Christian may have attitude problems, but he earned it after that. You tried to get him eliminated and he made it blow up in your face.

I don't know if it's creative editing, but Christians attitude seems to have improved since the guys called him out on it. You win, you should get to be proud.

Poyunch

Man what was up with Alejandra? She always sucks during pressure tests.

edit: Holy smokes you guys are right. I didn't even know that brunette girl still existed.

A couple months ago, some guy who works with my dad had to take off for a week. Apparently his daughter was one of the finalists in this tv show. The show flew her parents out to be with her for a weekend when they filmed the finale. (I am not sure if she won or who she is, just think this is kinda cool).

PounchEnvy said:
Man what was up with Alejandra? She always sucks during pressure tests.

edit: Holy smokes you guys are right. I didn't even know that brunette girl still existed.

Yeah! I have no idea who you are talking about...

Pkaz01

Yea they completely ignored Tracy and it sucks cause she ended up with the bacon and I wanted to see what someone would do with a Bacon dish.

And they spoil the team challenge episode every single time. It is pointless to watch the first half if you have already seen the preview. They don't even try to hide it; just straight up show the losing team captain.

benjipwns

Banned
From Adrien on the amazing invisible Erryn:
I cooked next to Erryn during his stay. He had a brilliant understanding of flavors. And even though he never won a challenge and wasn't the most wasn't dramatic or entertaining (of the contestants), he had real integrity and talent.

vas_a_morir said:
Yeah! I have no idea who you are talking about...
Tracy, she was basically not in this episode outside of the background.

Zalasta

I've always hated team challenges in these shows. Individual immunites is fine but people never perform equally in teams and thus should not be safe from elimination just because his/her team won. Not saying this is the case here but there have been so many instances where someone from the winning team is just as deserving to be sent home as those from the losing one.

VPhys said:
Does anyone else think Suzy is oddly cute. It's something about her.

Of course she's cute... but she's also kinda crazy. The look her face gets when her delusions are shattered is just hilarious. I think I had a schadenfreude overload last episode.

Lamel

Banned
I started watching this on Hulu, Max was my favorite cuz he was an asshole. but he was out. I think suzy is pretty cute, kinda coockoo but still cute, rooting for her.

Edit: I hate ben star for some reason, he's so annoying.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Bulbo Urethral Baggins said:
The fat dude just goes along with whatever Ramsay says. He's a nothing. I don't even know his name.
But the bald asshole makes the show.
I don't even know his name.

Lex Luthor

Saadster said:
I started watching this on Hulu, Max was my favorite cuz he was an asshole. but he was out. I think suzy is pretty cute, kinda coockoo but still cute, rooting for her.

Reminds me of a girl I knew in high school once, actually. I think I was too scared of the crazy to put the moves on her, though. I don't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing right now.

Saadster said:
Edit: I hate ben star for some reason, he's so annoying.

Well, you can see he's trying to put on an affectation for the cameras of being constantly excitable and bubbly. He does it in a way that it is pretty annoying. But, y'know, there are real people like that, so who knows, right?

jwluther

They shouldn't change it. Kids love fried crap.

Edit: Ramsay is puzzled by "nuggets in a bun." Apparently he's never been to Chick-Fil-A. :/

Heysoos

There's so tension for me when last episode's previews already spoiled who's going to lose this. :( Stupid previews.

I hope Jennifer doesn't go home. Fuck Christian and his cocky attitude, fucker needs to be knocked down a peg. It seems to me watching a lot of these cooking shows, chefs in general are some of the most arrogant, cocky asses.

Top Bottom