• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MasterChef (US) - Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot, Lex Luthor, and lots of crying.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I bought a couple of porterhouses that exactly like those. So good. So expensive. :(

Those ads are so lame and awkward. I'm always waiting for the fat guy to start it up.

SolidSnakex said:
I'm going to be really disappointed if they don't do that sort of blatant product placement in every episode from now on.
They've done it every single episode so far, why would they stop?

SolidSnakex said:
I don't remember it in the earlier episodes. It seems like it just started in the last few episodes.
Naw, since day one. Knives, pans, cooking sets, etc. And it's always that awkward.

lol they just spend 5 mins telling us how great Jennifer's dish was, if she loses consider me surprised, but it seems super predictable.

DominoKid

-Pyromaniac- said:
huh? Christian shut down? He has been killing it every week (individually) . Don't understand that.

They don't like him. Understandably so but he's the best chef and it's not close really.

DominoKid said:
They don't like him. Understandably so but he's the best chef and it's not close really.
Indeed, but the villain can never win a show like this. They're purposely throwing hate on him despite being the best so they have many good excuses when his inevitable elimination takes place. I simply don't see how someone that hated can win this, even if he is the best.

DominoKid said:

Is the gap really that wide? Jennifer has won 3 of those mystery box challenges and she generally does pretty well in the main challenges (although she has bombed before).

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Tamanon said:
Hooray for Ben! The creativity he has is outstanding.

He's got such enthusiasm, just for the standpoint of someone who would work as a TV chef, it would be him.

Side note: I notice they only mention the title and reward money. Is there no cookbook deal for the winner this season?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
It's obvious that that chefs are testing Christian. They trolled Christian with the Jennifer top 3 pick. They are trying to improve his attitude and show him some humility. Hopefully it sinks in a bit more before his attitude screws him.

Top Bottom