• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MasterChef (US) - Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot, Lex Luthor, and lots of crying.

I don't get the Suzy hate, i think she can cook as good as any one person on this show, she just over complicated things every time and if she truly gets she needs to dumb down if you will her food she could win this.

Pkaz01

EvilDick34 said:
I don't get the Suzy hate, i think she can cook as good as any one person on this show, she just over complicated things every time and if she truly gets she needs to dumb down if you will her food she could win this.
People don't hate her because of her cooking. She is kind of a bitch and makes shocked faces everytime she doesn't win or is criticized/corrected.

giri

DominoKid said:
They don't like him. Understandably so but he's the best chef and it's not close really.
I find this statement, amusing. So many parts of it are... off. Chef would mean that he works as part of a team, he doesn't, he tends to completely alienate everyone around him. He might produce many good plates, but some of the others have produced many good plats also. He has also proceeded over some very bad team challenges.

His lack of knowledge about the caramel also indicates, he's not as complete a chef as he likes to think, or tries to portray.

Zyzyxxz

giri said:
I find this statement, amusing. So many parts of it are... off. Chef would mean that he works as part of a team, he doesn't, he tends to completely alienate everyone around him. He might produce many good plates, but some of the others have produced many good plats also. He has also proceeded over some very bad team challenges.

His lack of knowledge about the caramel also indicates, he's not as complete a chef as he likes to think, or tries to portray.

I wouldn't take the word chef here very seriously because it also means they would know how to run a restaurant, work food costs, labor, menus, train others etc.

This show is more like MasterHomeCook. If any of them ever tried to work the hot line with me they'd quit after the first day.

Also I saw that Suzy has a website, http://www.suzysingh.com/.

Seriously, calling yourself a chef? Really irks me the wrong way when I see a title used so casually that many in the industry hope to attain after years of hardwork. Reminds me why I hate this show so much.

Einbroch

Banned
I think Ramsay has a thing for Suzy. Why is she always considered to be a front runner when she hasn't won jack in like five episodes?

Show sucks. Not really, but my favorite person left and I are sad.

isny

napkin dispenser
Glad Ben is still around. He seems really marketable and will probably end up winning it.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
SolidSnakex said:
So happy to see that. I actually thought that they were about to give her a bunch of "new all steel MasterChef pans".

The Master Chef line product placement has been hilarious, I love it.

DominoKid

Suzy's orgasm was funny as hell.

Gordon sliced up that fish like it wasnt shit lol. I was like "that cant be so hard he's barely even doing putting any effort in" and my friend said "you have no idea."

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hater's gonna hate, I love Suzy and she gets more attractive every week gimme that orgasm gif all over my face

chris121580

I really did not expect Tracy to go home. Really awesome they offered her cooking classes. Pretty sure it's coming down to Jennifer and Christian. I would be rooting for Christian if he had a better attitude. His cockiness is just way too over the top. Show some respect for the rest of your competitors.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Red_Man said:
Hater's gonna hate, I love Suzy and she gets more attractive every week gimme that orgasm gif all over my face
Yeah, I don't find her annoying at all plus she's pretty cute. Real cute actually.

Top Bottom