• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MasterChef (US) - Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot, Lex Luthor, and lots of crying.

jwluther

I don't see how Christian could be so arrogant in the confessionals if he went home.

I still think he's going home. He's just that much of a jerk.

benjipwns

Banned
Region-FreeWii said:
I wanna have sex with Suzy
T4Gtn.jpg

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
PsychoRaven said:
I swear to god Christian is such an arrogant sob. I think I'd fucking knock the shit out of him if I was there in person.

Keep in mind it's probably amplified through editing.

Cousteau said:
Christian is good tv.
Obvious from the beginning he was a finalist.
Yep. He clearly lost that challenge, but I was telling my wife he's totally going through because it's setting up for him to lose in the final.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
elrechazao said:
Yep. He clearly lost that challenge, but I was telling my wife he's totally going through because it's setting up for him to lose in the final.

I want Christian to win, but I'd rather he lose to Adrian than Jennifer.

DrForester said:
Only difference I see between Jennifer and Christian is Jennifer doesn't have the skills to back up her ego.

Have you just completely ignored all the times that she's won? She's been just as consistent as Christian.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So watching the episode, I can't see how Christian and Suzy lost that challenge. They didn't clean their prawns and their in the final 4... That's far worse than anything they mentioned for Suzy and Christian.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
DominoKid said:
yeah i figured the dirty prawns would be an auto-loss but wtf do i know.

its only a health risk.

Well, the real answer is obviously that they wanted the three that deserve are best for the show to be there in the final three.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I think it's clear they're setting up for Jennifer/Christian in the final and Jennifer winning because of her Miss USA pageant contestant turned Masterchef story.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
DrForester said:
Well, the real answer is obviously that they wanted the three that deserve are best for the show to be there in the final three.
Yeah, Masterchef and Hell's Kitchen are extremely phony sometimes.

Lamel

Banned
Lol at the Christian hate, you could tell suzy's pie crust looked like soggy crap. I didn't want her to go home but this time I think Christian slightly edged her out. I want him to win now...if he manages to back up his ego and win this it will be the greatest.

Suzy is an embarrassment to Indians everywhere.

The Indian Judge was even insulted by her cooking a Thanksgiving dish.

She made the funniest facial expression though.

She needs to some weight though.

Jennifer is massively annoying so I hope she loses. As for Adrian and Christian, I don't care who wins between the two. Adrian has been the most level dude throughout, Christian would be awesome lulz. Glad Suzy is gone, she is like Christian except she is oblivious about it, he is not.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Noooo suzy ;_; now who will I fantasize about during the show?.....hopefully she manages to go onto better
naked
things. I don't get the hate for christain yea hes ridiculously cocky but its clear he has a pretty big chip on his shoulder, and hes backed it up everytime.....he does need to be taken down a notch but that will happen, you guys are just haters. I'm hoping it comes down to adrian / christain and i dont really care who wins as long as that dumb bitch doesnt get within 50 miles of the finale.

I didn't read above my post, but I really got bored/put off when they began to blatantly advertise products on the show. Did the quality of the show deteriorate after this point, or is it good enough for me to try to catch up?

Poyunch

Hmm I don't want Adrien to win just because he's pretty boring. Stable but boring. I honestly want Jennifer to win just because Christian is such a douche.

JGS

Banned
This was some weird editing. All indications are that the Thanksgiving dish was better by all measures but teamwork. Was that like half the grade?

Also, I was not craving either lemon meringue but again, it seemed like Christian's was inferior. Were they lokking at the entire competition or just the one dish. I'm not sure how that goes on this competition- Top Chef style or Chopped when it comes to judging.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I noticed that everyone who leaves the show seems to think Adrian is going to win or at least want him to win. Starting to think he might pull it off even though the Jennifer/Christian angle has been going all season.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
Hulu has locked both Hell's Kitchen and Masterchef, you're only able to view them if you have hulu plus. wtf.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
DrForester said:
Jennifer is as big of a jerk as Christian is, but she doesn't have the skill to back it up.
Exactly, her remarks towards Christian and the things shes said of him / called him are just as low as the things he says.

Fatalah

Ben Starr deserved to be in last night's episode. He would have knocked both challenges out of the park!

So Ben and Suzy think Adrien can win it all. A surprise pick for Suzy, being that Adrien openly said she would lose to Christian. Respect.

Top Bottom