• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MasterChef (US) - Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot, Lex Luthor, and lots of crying.

chris121580

I really hope Adrien can pull it off. I'm sure those restaurants that he offered to work at for free are now kicking themselves for not taking him up on the offer.

JGS said:
Also, I was not craving either lemon meringue but again, it seemed like Christian's was inferior. Were they lokking at the entire competition or just the one dish. I'm not sure how that goes on this competition- Top Chef style or Chopped when it comes to judging.
Yeah but as soon as Lex Luthor held Suzy's slice up and it fucking dripped and then just completely crumbled I knew she was gone.

So did they just confirm America probably has the worst MasterChef show. All the other countries shows looked epic compared to ours. Not to mention the terrible dishes presented to the international judges.

Typical Master Chef, start off good but end terrible just like last year. I didn't like the "team"challenge at all. It's four chefs left and only one wins so I don't see the point in having a team challenge to determine the final 3. Maybe a team challenge for reward but elimination? CMON!

Jennifer better not win even though I called her the Whitney of this season. So I know Fox wants it to happen.

I wonder if Ramsey is ever embarrassed to bring these high class chefs to his shows only to be presented with horrible dishes. But then I think he must show them his paychecks and all is well again. haha.

JGS

Banned
-Pyromaniac- said:
Yeah but as soon as Lex Luthor held Suzy's slice up and it fucking dripped and then just completely crumbled I knew she was gone.
I thought so too but I thought it was somewhat staged. At the end, he liked the flavor. Christian's, on the other hand, was OK with horrible meringue and uneven crust issues too.

IMO, it looked like they wanted Christian to remain unless they go by the entire season where he was clearly better.

However, she cooked the best part of the meal (Even though the idea stunk) and even had them split on the ghetto sauce they came up with to replace Christian's ruined one.

DominoKid

diamondstar said:
So did they just confirm America probably has the worst MasterChef show. All the other countries shows looked epic compared to ours. Not to mention the terrible dishes presented to the international judges.

masterchef isnt popular enough here to waste money on epic stuff.

xbhaskarx

Plinko said:
I think it's clear they're setting up for Jennifer/Christian in the final and Jennifer winning because of her Miss USA pageant contestant turned Masterchef story.
God that would suck...

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
xbhaskarx said:
God that would suck...

Well, last season the winner was the one who they thought would be more marketable on the book than the better chef.

Though there's been no mention of a book deal this time, so maybe the better chef wins this time.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Well have fun guys. While I normally don't mind being spoiled, I do like the finale to be a surprise. Will see you all and rage in about 3 hours after Jennifer "wins".

Obvious Adrian won. They didn't say a single negative thing about it.

And yeah Christian and Jennifer are definitely getting fucked by editing.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I like how New Girl continues to air those promos featuring Damon Wayans Jr. even though he got replaced.

UberTag

Chamber said:
I've honestly never heard of Bacon Wrapped Chicken. Surely, that tastes incredible.
I'm not a chef but I grill these up all the time and they taste scrumpcious.

1266593989L72sob.jpg

benjipwns

Banned
I wish I had the MasterChef pantry and fully stocked forever. I don't know where it'd fit in my apartment, but I don't really think that's relevant right now.

Slayven

Chamber said:
I've honestly never heard of Bacon Wrapped Chicken. Surely, that tastes incredible.
Bacon wrapped anything is awesome, without bacon you think people would know what a waterchest nut is?

I think this has been a predictable semi-final. Adrian was obviously going to win the first challenge, and now it seems pretttty damn obvious christian is going home. Hope I'm wrong.

Top Bottom