• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MasterChef (US) - Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot, Lex Luthor, and lots of crying.

markatisu said:
Wow Christian did not even slice the damn meat, his arrogance finally did him in
ehh I don't think his arrogance did him in at all, he just didn't know what to make, no good ideas for the veal. And then he got fucked by the flour thing and because his meat wasn't good enough the first time around, enough to frazzle him.

Anyway go Adrien.

markatisu

-Pyromaniac- said:
ehh I don't think his arrogance did him in at all, he just didn't know what to make, no good ideas for the veal. And then he got fucked by the flour thing and because his meat wasn't good enough the first time around, enough to frazzle him.

Anyway go Adrien.

At this point if he is forgetting something like flour then that is his own fault

Time and again he was arrogant that he could outcook anyone, well not if you leave ingredients on the shelf and have a meltdown

Plus they had to plate his meal properly and his reaction "I don't care"

Well he can finally not care watching someone win lol

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
markatisu said:
At this point if he is forgetting something like flour then that is his own fault

Time and again he was arrogant that he could outcook anyone, well not if you leave ingredients on the shelf and have a meltdown

Plus they had to plate his meal properly and his reaction "I don't care"

Well he can finally not care watching someone win lol

he never made anything nearly as disastrous as jennifer or adrien the whole competition. The worse hes ever done is just plain 'mediocre'. Unless arrogance affects memory i fail to see how he was done in by it. He got nervous and it got to him.

benjipwns

Banned
Watching Jennifer cook scallops I'm flashing back to Carrie's scallop Dresden from Hell's Kitchen last night.

Graham's bow tie is awesome, he needs his hat back to really finish the outfit.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Fell bad for Christian. Just like last season, the best chef does not win, and he's only knocked out for TV purposes, and even worse they let Jennifer last longer than him.

Dynedom

Ahahahaha. Cooking with a pressure cooker is a "cop out"? Just wow...

Edit: Noticed that
the colors on Jennifer's plates are almost identical. I'm sure they won't pick that apart though.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
If Jennifer wins I will have lots a lot of interest in this show because for two seasons in a row they pick the person who will be the best PR face.

DrForester said:
Fell bad for Christian. Just like last season, the best chef does not win, and he's only knocked out for TV purposes, and even worse they let Jennifer last longer than him.
Christina making it as far she did and not Max was evidence of this long ago.

Watching the finale. Even after being kicked off, Suzie is still intolerable.
"Jennifer has my spot in the finale. I should be down there"
Jesus christ, if anyone has her spot, it's Christian, but she made that shitty meringue pie. It's as if she is the female version of Christian. Such an ego, I cant stand anything that comes out of her mouth.

Christian is beyond intolerable for me, ever since the caramel episode, I knew I was going to hate him. How can you NOT know how to cook caramel, and then blame someone else when ramsay tells you what you did is the reason it failed. If he would've EVER taken responsibility for anything he failed at, MAYBE I wouldn't dislike him so much.

Tron 2.0

DrForester said:
If Jennifer wins I will have lots a lot of interest in this show because for two seasons in a row they pick the person who will be the best PR face.
I guess I'm assuming it's going to be Adrien since a woman won last year.

S1lent

DrForester said:

C'mon dude, Christian's last dish was a joke in comparison to the other two.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I miss the product placement. I want to hear Graham tell me about the Thermalon in those steel Masterchef pans.

benjipwns

Banned
Chamber said:
I miss the product placement. I want to hear Graham tell me about the Thermalon in those steel Masterchef pans.
I was hoping those were some kind of fancy MasterChef pressure cookers in the last episode.

Tamanon

Banned
Cousteau said:
Adriens dish,as Gordon said, cooked itself.

Jennifers dish showed waaaay more technique.

At the same time, they're probably looking for someone who can show dishes others can make without too much technique, kinda like Whitney did. Someone who focuses on flavors.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Knew it. The dessert fucked Adrien.

fvh2t4.jpg

Top Bottom