• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MasterChef (US) - Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot, Lex Luthor, and lots of crying.

I've never seen an episode of this before and definitely didn't realize Christine was blind until she was helped down from the stage. Holy shit that girl is amazing to be able cook and present dishes like that while blind.

Kard8p3

This is my first real time watching MasterChief, and jesus, Tali is such an idiot.

"Herp derp they don't get mah geniussss! Im da best new skewl chief ever"

Glad he's leaving, jeez...

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
This is my first real time watching MasterChief, and jesus, Tali is such an idiot.

"Herp derp they don't get mah geniussss! Im da best new skewl chief ever"

Glad he's leaving, jeez...

He was even worse when his bendover buddy was in the game as well.

Dr Prob

Banned
Gordon Ramsay: Your time in the MasterChef kitchen...is not over. Back to your station.

Contestant: Thank you. *goes back to station*

Gordon Ramsay: Are you at your station?

Contestant: *nods* Seems like it.

Gordon Ramsay: *hits trap door switch*

ROH6J.jpg

RELAYER

Banned
The one thing I really miss this season is Graham pushing Masterchef brand gear.

"Hey Contestant #053, what are you making for this challenge?"

"Well I thought I would do something a littl-"

"Ah, I see you are using our special Masterchef cutting board. It provides a reliable surface against which to chop all sorts of delicious things. I use them in my restaurants, they are really the best thing I've ever seen. Good luck."

The one thing I really miss this season is Graham pushing Masterchef brand gear.

"Ah, I see you are using our special Masterchef cutting board. It provides a reliable surface against which to chop all sorts of delicious things. I use them in my restaurants, they are really the best thing I've ever seen. Good luck."

I wouldn't mind them plugging Wal Mart in every episode instead. That was pretty funny to watch them whore out Wal Mart pretty hard in that one episode.

Tamanon

Banned

I think they already burned their ad time by talking about Walmart steaks on a previous episode. So cheesy.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
This shows shameless product placement is what makes it so funny. Though the Master Chef gear has not been nearly as blatant as last season.

Joe always cracks me up because he always tries to be so snarky and witty but completely lacks the eloquence to back it up.

"You think this show is Master...come up here and talk about your dish!"

I find it highly ironic that Joe gives all these endless, rude, condescending SPEECHES every week and tonight he has the gall to tell Tali, "This is Master Chef, not 'Master Orator." Haha Really, Joe? His rediculous and over the top "Try to show some more respect" spiel to Tanya last week was the last straw for me. The guy is an unlikeable, pompous windbag to the core.

Why the fuck would they troll christine like that? Good tv would have been going off on those 2 dipshits that shouldn't even been there. I don't think she'll make the top 3 though. :-(

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Why the fuck would they troll christine like that? Good tv would have been going off on those 2 dipshits that shouldn't even been there. I don't think she'll make the top 3 though. :-(

Unless she starts stepping up and showing up in the top 3 on challenges, I'd agree. She's ratings gold, but I really don't want to see them pick the most marketable chef instead of the best chef for the 3rd straight season.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
No one else laughed when Ramsay said: "Christine, don't touch your box right now" ??

Also, Monti reminds me of hipster Ariel, but I like her.

I still think Christine is gonna win it all..

Forrester, this is only season 2....

IceCold

No one else laughed when Ramsay said: "Christine, don't touch your box right now" ??

No it isn't. Season 1's winner was that young female home cook, season 2 was the ex-beauty pageant chick turned cook.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Becky is morphing into female Christian from Season 2. I feel like it's her destiny to lose in the finale.

I don't know how David keeps getting away with serving uncooked food. That should be an automatic elimination yet I'm pretty sure he's gotten away with it 3 times now.

I still think she's the favorite. She had a hiccup but she isn't trending downward.

If Jennifer could be in the bottom 3 five times and still win the show, I'm not worried about Christine having one bad week.

Zyzyxxz

Do we see a pattern forming?> American Masterchef letting the easily marketable girls win?

LobLob

Banned
I just want Christine to win. If she doesnt, at least Felix or Josh. But dammit, the previews for next week look like they are setting Christine up for a fall :( .

FGMPR

Banned
I think Tali is a little confused with the basics of trolling. Without the anonymity of the internet, trolling just makes you look delusional/stupid/whatever it is he wanted to promote his 'character' as being, and that is what makes him so goddamn annoying. His trolling efforts are almost as bad as his food.

...and LOL at Ramsey not even saying anything nice about him at the end unlike every other contestant. It was just like, "take your shit and GTFO, chump", as it should be.

chris121580

Minus Monti who isn't too terrible because she's a good cook, I can't remember when a show had such a likeable group of people remaining. There's always usually one everyone loves to hate.

DonDraper

Banned
David's still around.

I wanted to twitter troll him again last night after cooking raw food yet again, but I don't want to be bored with another reply of random dog images.

You'd think he could cook through food considering how fat his face is.

Samara

I wanted to twitter troll him again last night after cooking raw food yet again, but I don't want to be bored with another reply of random dog images.

You'd think he could cook through food considering how fat his face is.

He started great, but damn he is getting worse by the minute. He's gone come next week

I find it highly ironic that Joe gives all these endless, rude, condescending SPEECHES every week and tonight he has the gall to tell Tali, "This is Master Chef, not 'Master Orator." Haha Really, Joe? His rediculous and over the top "Try to show some more respect" spiel to Tanya last week was the last straw for me. The guy is an unlikeable, pompous windbag to the core.

Unless I missed something it was Gorden Ramsey that made that speech to Tali, and he didn't say Master Orator (wtf does that mean?) he said This is Master Chef, not Master Bate. And Graham was uncharacteristically the most blunt this week in my opinion when it came to berating. As for his "Show some respect" comment last week, it makes some sense when you think about it... Amateurs or not, it is disrespectful to think that you have a successful dish, and serve it when it is basically undercooked, raw, or just not edible. These guys aren't trying to be assholes for the sake of being assholes (well maybe the producers tell them to be more blunt than they would normally for the sake of ratings), they are businessmen, trying to train employees. At least thats how I see it.

That being said, when Monti goes (hopefully next week... ) it will be interesting to see who ends up leaving next as I think they are all cooking pretty damn well at this point...

I just can't stand monti though... Sadly, shes the last one left to bring in the interest of the people who want to love to hate someone since everyone else seems very Root worthy. SHe needs to go back to Danger... (seriously? Danger? ugh...) Oh wait... David still exists too... I want to be excited for the Glencoe kid from the ghettos with the sob story, but man... he clearly can't cook under pressure..

Not sure who i want out more between the two...

Top Bottom