• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MasterChef (US) - Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot, Lex Luthor, and lots of crying.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Tough break for Josh. There really shouldn't be immunity where there's only 4 possible people in the pressure test.

And I agree on the underdog edits with Monti. She's probably the favorite at this point so they can chill with that stuff.

I like how every preview for every episode shows Christine absolutely sobbing but she has only cried in a few episodes.

Not every episode, only the episodes where they want you to believe she fucked up when it will end up being she made some incredibly fantastic dish.

They stopped showing her in previews the past like 2 or 3 episodes (at least before last mondays) because it became quite predictable every time they showed her crying it was tears of joy.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Anybody else irritated with how they spoil the show in the first two minutes EVERY SHOW? Yesterday showed Monti standing in front of the judges.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Anybody else irritated with how they spoil the show in the first two minutes EVERY SHOW? Yesterday showed Monti standing in front of the judges.

Why I always fast forward thru it.

Also has anyone seen Monti's twitter? Went to it yesterday and there was more than a dozen tweets defending herself on sending Felix to safety ("Josh undercooked 25% and Becky overcooked 25% of the steaks! I made the right decision!"). Ugh.

I like Monti but...I don't want her to win, that's for sure.

benjipwns

Banned
Ramsay needs to stop saying "wow" after decision someone makes picking for their team or picking ingredients.
I can only handle so much of this show.. I fucking hate Joe so so much.. he's about the biggest douche on TV.. and the way he holds a fork.

He makes Gordon look like a Care Bear.

Seriously one of the least likable people in the world.. He's the Ahmadinejad of the food world.
SERQm.jpg

purg3

slept with Malkin
damn, this challenge is wrecking everyone. Pretty much anyone except Felix/Monti look like they could go home.

Wow, someone who is kicked out is going to Jesus themselves back into the competition? I'll really laugh if Ryan pops back into the game somehow.

Man, seems like they're stealing challenges right out of Top Chef. First a tag team battle, now someone cooking their way back into the competition.... Dang

Becky's so cute; I love bitchy bitches. Fuck Monti & Felix. Why would you name a girl Felix?

Ok I take back what I said about Felix; she owned the sushi challenge and now has my respect. Becky's still miles cuter though.... except when she's constantly doing the sign of the cross. Ahhh wth, she's still cute when she does the sign of the cross. Yeah, I'll do the sign of cross too.... on her ass.... with my tongue.

EDIT:

Oh man, Christine's total no reaction to Paula Dean until someone told her was priceless.

"what..?"

Man, Christine's reactions are gold!!!

Love this season.

GuessWho

This has been such a good season, but it's weird that a preview contestant can come back. Imagine if Ryan comes back. He would have slipped through most of the season competition to be at the same level. That would be wrong

adelante

This has been such a good season, but it's weird that a preview contestant can come back. Imagine if Ryan comes back. He would have slipped through most of the season competition to be at the same level. That would be wrong

Sounds like they're pulling off a Top Chef Last Chance Kitchen here...

Pkaz01

damn its sad that I knew stacey was going home this episode when I noticed they didn't show her picture up close or have her talk about it. I liked her hopefully her or Josh come back.

I also really hope they make it a number vote or something so there isn't bias. But even then they should just vote for the worst dish to bring back the worst competitor.

rinse82

Josh deserves to come back, he was one of the most consistent cooks all season until he got burned by a couple of eggs on Monday.

Such an injustice that Dave Martinez is still on the show and not him.

And yes, there's something about Felix......

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Ryan, Tali, and Tanya should stay the hell out.

I'm glad the six contestants will be the judges, as I know they dislike the douche-team unanimously. Josh or Anna should come back.

Edit: Holy hell, guess how old Anna is according to Wikipedia?
28. I don't know why but she looked ten years older to me.

chris121580

Josh deserves to come back, he was one of the most consistent cooks all season until he got burned by a couple of eggs on Monday.

All of this is correct and it's the contestant's choice on who comes back and really the only one they like is Josh so I bet he makes it back in

Hieberrr

Josh better be back next week. I really hate Becky. I mean, sure she can cook, but her attitude and personality make me hate her
LLShC.gif
GO HOME BECKY!

This show is AMAZING!

I usually dont fux with reality TV but I'm hooked with this show (and Food Network Star). Here's my rank on the best cooks

1.Christine
2.Frank
3 Felix
7.Monty

And my rank of the hottest
1. Tie: Monti/Felix
2. Becky
3. Anna

Asian girls aren't my thing but damn Felix

55881_web_Fang,-Felix-CMYK2.jpg

Miragith

Agreed with everything. Damn those eggs!

tmdorsey

I also really hope they make it a number vote or something so there isn't bias. But even then they should just vote for the worst dish to bring back the worst competitor.

That's what I dont understand. If they are letting the contestants pick who gets to come back then what's stopping them from picking Tali to come back only to be eliminated in the next show?

Also fuck Monti and Becky for screwing up and letting Josh get kicked. He shouldn't have been in the pressure test in the first place. Also, double fuck Monti for giving Felix immunity.

It's a damn crime that both Stacey and Josh are gone and freakin Martinez is still around.

As for hotness give me Felix(dat ass though) and Christine for her cuteness and attitude.

Monti and Becky are too annoying for me, but they aren't too bad I guess.

Videoneon

Yeah, I hate when reality shows keep around their obnoxious characters or otherwise give them way too much airtime/ an OTT5 edit all episodes. Obviously it doesn't work that way on Survivor or Big Brother (because it's -voting-, though there are allegations of producer influence), but I've since dropped those shows a couple of years ago.

Rooting for Felix. She is good.

Top Bottom