• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MasterChef (US) - Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot, Lex Luthor, and lots of crying.

Goddamn, I miss Christian from Season 2. No one has even come close to matching how amazing he was. Every thing he did was amazing. Everyone hated him because he was a cocky douchebag, but unlike that piece of shit Ryan from this season, he had every right to be a cocky douchebag. He was an amazing chef that made almost every dish amazingly. And unlike Ryan, everytime he tried to be funny by acting like a prick, it was hilarious and I cheered everytime ("Good luck Suzi...You're gonna lose").

This season is great, but nothing will match Christian. Ever.

MooMoo

Goddamn, I miss Christian from Season 2. No one has even come close to matching how amazing he was. Every thing he did was amazing. Everyone hated him because he was a cocky douchebag, but unlike that piece of shit Ryan from this season, he had every right to be a cocky douchebag. He was an amazing chef that made almost every dish amazingly. And unlike Ryan, everytime he tried to be funny by acting like a prick, it was hilarious and I cheered everytime ("Good luck Suzi...You're gonna lose").

Why can't you just understand the genius of Tali?

ShogunX

I'm not gonna lie, I was actually really hoping that Tali would make some amazing, amazing dish.

But, alas, he did not. It amazes me that someone so bad made it so far in the competition.

I think the judges were also waiting for something amazing from Tali because of how impressive he was in making it to the finals in the first place. Every week it seemed to be maybe THIS time Tali will cook us something brilliant but alas he never produced.

Really like this show mainly because of Gordon Ramsey who i have been a big fan of for years. The F Word, Hells kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares UK + US and Boiling point have given me hours of entertainment over the years. Hopefully it continues with the upcoming Hotel Hell - Oh and the new show - Gordon behind bars has been pretty good as well.

Maybe Monti will be the winner.

Why:
1. The editing consistently emphasizes how she is an underdog
2. She is one of the top winners
3. The tweet where she said that her tomato and soda bread recipe belongs to Fox, suggesting that her recipe got into the cookbook.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
The fact that she already got the ball rolling with her post show career, especially website and branding, makes me suspect that she did indeed win. That's what a lot of reality tv winners do, they rarely wait until the very last minute to kick start shit.

I still hate the editing on her. Constantly with the underddog bullshit, yet she is never really the underdog :|

In fact one could argue she is one of the dominators.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
I still hate the editing on her. Constantly with the underddog bullshit, yet she is never really the underdog :|

In fact one could argue she is one of the dominators.
Everyone keeps saying she's going home every time they're asked, that's what seems to get to her and I agree that such thing makes her an underdog regardless of her wins. Nobody really believes in her.

Lamel

Banned
Everyone keeps saying she's going home every time they're asked, that's what seems to get to her and I agree that such thing makes her an underdog regardless of her wins. Nobody really believes in her.

Maybe they just want her loud ass gone because they are tired of her screaming.

"OTRA MESA"

Pennywise

Still prefer Sharone from Season 1 over well EVERYONE.
In nearly every team challenge he was part of the reason the team was looking good even if they didn't win.

It would be a different game in the finals with him.

Tried watching some of this the other day, hooooly shit this is godawful. I prefer Masterchef Australia any other day of the week, this is just normal yankee reality drama bullshit.

Top Bottom