• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MasterChef (US) - Gordon Ramsay, Graham Elliot, Lex Luthor, and lots of crying.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Eddie hasn't had a bad performance prior to this. I think for a guy to win Masterchef, he's going to have to be flawless throughout the competition.

Grinchy

Banned
I knew it would be Eddie. They were down to 7 people. If you fuck up, you're out. It's not a "but I did great this whole time!" game anymore. Eddie had no fucking clue what was going on during that challenge. It's a shame because I like him so much more than Jesse, but it was the right choice tonight.

MooMoo

Kinda disappointed they reused the sushi challenge from last season. I'm okay with Eddie going home as the only contestant that really stands out to me is Jessie.

Also awwwwwww yeah Team Bri!

Man, the more I watch, the more I think how uneven in the terms of skill level the chefs are or is that just me? Anyway, really odd that they're not bringing back everyone that was cut (or are those just the fan favorites?) and kind of half assed that that they did the sushi challenge again (not that I hate sushi). Should have been a gelato or noodle stretching challenge.

I'm OK with whoever comes back as I like them all but I would prefer Bri (just to piss off Krissi). I think Bime jumping into the top 7 after being knocked 6th wk would be a little of a cheat though (but if he has the skill, whatever).

Zoe

I think they wanted to avoid a repeat of last year where someone clearly did better than the one they wanted back on the show.

Just caught up, what the hell with only those three having a chance to come back? What the hell did Bimi do while he was in the challenge? Did they just want Bri back in the comp that badly? Didn't even bother with Eddie, the guy that just got booted?

It would be funny if Bri came back, only to get eliminated the next episode. But it will probably be either Natasha or Krissi if both are team captains in the following episode. I hope they don't eliminate them boy, girl, boy, girl like last season.

I really want Luca to win. Jesse will probably win to market that cookbook. Please be less predictable this season MasterChef.

Dereck

It would be funny if Bri came back, only to get eliminated the next episode. But it will probably be either Natasha or Krissi if both are team captains in the following episode. I hope they don't eliminate them boy, girl, boy, girl like last season.

I really want Luca to win. Jesse will probably win to market that cookbook. Please be less predictable this season MasterChef.
Bri should come back and win IMO.

Top Bottom