• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

strobogo

Banned
Did anyone think it was weird that for 2 seasons of Total Divas, they didn't once mention Uce's 2 kids until the episode that Naomi got her birth control implant? And she said he's a great, great father, but neither of them have mentioned those kids for 8 months?

KissVibes

Banned
tumblr_n5hm84zy9U1souda9o1_500.jpg

GREAT.

FANTASTIC.

THIS IS THE WORST RAW.

Downhome

wwe went from being pretty good to pretty bad in a matter of a month

I still think that since WM Vince has taken complete control back from HHH and Steph in terms of the booking. At WM, and leading up to it, he had given them much more freedom than ever before. SOMETHING has changed, that's for sure.

I'm just catching up, our pup peed in the floor and I had to deal with all of that. Is this Daniel Bryan thing legit? How have I not heard anything about it until that promo? This is insane.

Gorillaz

Gotta be a work.. She probably got over big time in that match, why quit? Makes literally no sense.

unless her pushing papers over and doing all of that was her actually taking her anger out

nah I'll say work

We don't need divas, Cena will conquer that division as well

Carnby

I just saw this on wrestlinginc.com

Daniel Bryan confirmed on tonight's WWE RAW that he will be undergoing neck surgery this Thursday.

Bryan said in a promo that there's a chance his career could be done but we don't know the severity of the injury yet. Bryan says he will come back but doesn't know when that will be yet.

As of this writing, there has been no announcement about what will happen to the WWE World Heavyweight Title.

It's a work, right?

Top Bottom