• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Con: I join WrassleGAF just as Bryan's out indefinitely.
Pro: I have you guys to comfort me, right?
We all share the same pain... but what if i told you that a certain other promotion has a champion that is well booked with many clean successful title defenses to his record. This champion is also a common man just like you, me, and Daniel Bryan

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
We all share the same pain... but what if i told you that a certain other promotion has a champion that is well booked with many clean successful title defenses to his record. This champion is also a common man just like you, me, and Daniel Bryan

Serious question - what wrestling promotion is this?

Serious question - what wrestling promotion is this?
TNA_Logo.png

Your Renee avatar almost drew me in. Nice try, Siren.

Sblargh

Banned
Oh, great, Bryan leaves, Paige is booked to do a one move victory for no reason, and then Cena wins because fuck you Sblargh.
I want to love you WWE, work with me.

Top Bottom