• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |BO-T| It's hard for a post to become a thread

Marvel

could never
I never even saw the rock Hollywood heel turn at all and it was news to me that he did turn heel then. I just started watching it again this year.
Do yourself a favor and youtube that shit right now man, Hollywood Rock is amazing.

I'm trying to eat while finishing the last OT and I keep scrolling past pictures of feet you disgusting fucks.

Anyways, great job on the OT Cure. We finally have a decent title ^_^
yeah, I JUST finished eating breakfast. i may have thrown it up entirely if i was still eating. Fuckin' hate looking at feet

Nakamura.gif
LOL, Shinsuke da bes. Which event is this from?

If you were like me at all, this had a lot do with it:

Evolution.jpg

2003 is also the year Cena turned face.

I stopped watching consistently some time in 2003 as well, I honestly don't remember Cena's proper face turn.

A few ideas:

HHH's death reign in FULL force
Mr. America
La Resistance
Al Snow and Coach replacing King and JR
Booker being extremely boring
Kane/Shane feud

I think it was all of these things.

I stand by everything I said. Aiii's obsession with AJ is legitimately unsettling as he always knows where she is and what is going on in her personal life. But my real issue is that his obsession bleeds into all the other women in wrestling and any positive (real or ironic) causes him to pop up to insult the woman and/or the people saying something positive about women besides AJ.

And then he gets aggressively defensive and has zero self awareness of how much of a creep and/or serious dick head he comes off as while doing it. Now, a lot of it is sort of half halfheartedly good hearted ribbing, but a lot of it isn't.

I stand by all of it.
lmao

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
They said it was the full game only as far as modes and features but with less cars and tracks which is what it turned out to be. Gaming side being gaming side turned it into something it never was and as usual, end up disappointed.

Shit, maybe I'm...

Gaming-side

ibcPgh4EsgHW2o.gif

ROH OH

World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (NYSE:WWE) Investor Alert: Investigation over Possible Securities Laws Violations

Oh no

The DriveClub PS+ edition is basically the same, they've just clarified the wording - they've gone from telling you that "some assets" like cars and tracks wouldn't be available in the free version, to telling you exactly how many cars and tracks are included in the free version. The core of the gameplay is still there, which was the whole purpose of the PS+ edition in the first place - get as many people as possible online and racing in what is setting itself up to be a very social racing game.

I can't say I've noticed much of what you're talking about, but then again I mentally check out whenever people start discussing AJ outside of a wrasslin' context. My advice is everyone should chill.

Also, where's G-Fex been lately?

I still think Driveclub shouldn't even bother to exist. Not really cannibalizing their market, but making it less impactful.

AJ stuff doesn't bother me, but she sure makes people crazy.

G-Fex swears off WrassleGAF for a while, comes back, swears it off, comes back. I never know if he's shooting or doing the Jerry Lynn Tour here.

dream

Does anyone really care about g-fex? He's such a non-factor that it's not even worth the effort to hold down the shift key and capitalize his name.

Sephzilla

I think it was all of these things.

Late 2002-2004 was particularly awful, even when I only tuned in occasionally in 04.

It makes me kind of happy that 2014 Evolution is getting really dead crowd reactions for the most part, because Evolution in their prime was really a huge factor in WWE sucking.

Does anyone really care about g-fex? He's such a non-factor that it's not even worth the effort to hold down the shift key and capitalize his name.

Oh yeah gfx, I sort of remember the entity.

Late 2002-2004 was particularly awful, even when I only tuned in occasionally in 04.

It makes me kind of happy that 2014 Evolution is getting really dead crowd reactions for the most part, because Evolution in their prime was really a huge factor in WWE sucking.

I remember liking 3 Minute Warning, but that was mainly due to their music.

strobogo

Banned

I like Fex as long as he keeps the racism down. I'll welcome him back with open arms provided he at least keeps the racism on the inside.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
G-Fex is a great wrestling promoter who gave this thread many good times. I won't have you sully his name just because of his racism.

G-Fex is a great wrestling promoter who gave this thread many good times. I won't have you sully his name just because of his racism.

I for one will be wearing the latest John Cena T-Shirt inside out at the next PPV - this Sunday LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE ON THE WWE NETWORK! Only $10!!!!!

Who is with me, Brothers?

Vince McMahon said:
I still think Driveclub shouldn't even bother to exist. Not really cannibalizing their market, but making it less impactful.

I don't agree, I really can't see DriveClub having any effect on Gran Turismo's impact. You know GT will sell like hotcakes, regardless, while DriveClub is there for people who perhaps want a pretty racing game, with a semblance of realism and a host of cars, but don't want to have to deal with the inherent nerdiness of Gran Turismo.

LOL, Shinsuke da bes. Which event is this from?

No idea, it could be just about any of them as he usually does that weird coke-fiend pose on the ropes.

bean breath said:
I care about every American member of this community.

Oh, so that's the way it is, is it? :(

Showaddy

Sheet apparently they've released Sarah Backman as well, she's been there less than a year but she seemed to have a lot of potential a wrestler, though maybe they felt they couldn't market her???

Turns out Drake Younger's been signed to be a referee by the way.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yeah, thanks guys, but I'm not actually gone. I just haven't posted in the past days because of some personal shit that has me not in the mood for Strobogo's & co. crap. Wasn't going to post about it because well, shit is personal, but I came to sub the new thread and figured some of you were owed an explanation of where I went.

I'll be back when I'm better equipped to laugh shit off, sorry about that and sorry for sounding emo.

Yeah, thanks guys, but I'm not actually gone. I just haven't posted in the past days because of some personal shit that has me not in the mood for Strobogo's & co. crap. Wasn't going to post about it because well, shit is personal, but I came to sub the new thread and figured some of you were owed an explanation of where I went.

I'll be back when I'm better equipped to laugh shit off, sorry about that and sorry for sounding emo.

E38Nu.gif

What a great setup for the Grudge Match on the next GWF PPV - LIVE ON THE SUNFLOWER NETWORK!!!!!

The xbox one app is not so good. The ps4 one has time stamps and better fast forwarding. Xbox one does not have good fast forwarding or time stamps for now.

I stopped watching when I hit high school and college so around 2003. I never even saw the rock Hollywood heel turn at all and it was news to me that he did turn heel then. I just started watching it again this year.

Look up the Rock and Hurricane promos and match.

Ithil

Sheet apparently they've released Sarah Backman as well, she's been there less than a year but she seemed to have a lot of potential a wrestler, though maybe they felt they couldn't market her???

Turns out Drake Younger's been signed to be a referee by the way.

Less than six months, actually. I would wager she didn't take to the wrestling training.

Didn't Mason Ryan sign a two year contract?

He's been around since 2010, and released is released anyway, it means you're gone from said contract.

Vylash

tfJY1.gif

#StandWithAiii

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't agree, I really can't see DriveClub having any effect on Gran Turismo's impact. You know GT will sell like hotcakes, regardless, while DriveClub is there for people who perhaps want a pretty racing game, with a semblance of realism and a host of cars, but don't want to have to deal with the inherent nerdiness of Gran Turismo.

Oh yeah, I forgot you guys don't have a real racer.

Goddammit Aiii! Don't scare us like that.

You can talk to some of us. PM if you like, but you can always shoot here, brother.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I need a "Hi Aiii" gif to make things right.

Hi Aiii
iyizB9BUPOXTv.gif

We really need some kind of eFed, damnit.

Driven out of Wrassle-GAF by the abuse from GIF General Strobogo, Aii returns this Sunday to stand up for himself and his beliefs in the grudge match Metlzer is begrudgingly calling 'THE GRUDGIEST GRUDGE MATCH OF THE CENTURY'.

Can Aii defeat the GIF General Strobogo and his e-bullying cyber assault? Or Will Strobogo put Aii into an endless loop of animation condensed into a 200x400 dimensional frame below 10mb in data?

Laserfrog

I miss G-Fex, I miss his use of the word dingus. I miss all the other words he used to use too. He's good people, he welcomed me with open arms when I first posted many years ago and I'll never forget that. I'll never forget his fun contributions to this thread, I'll never forget his fun streams.

G is for Good: G-Fex is a good person
F is for Fun: G-Fex is a fun person
E is for Entertaining: G-Fex is entertaining
X is for Xylophone: G-Fex is music.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think the best fun is with a computer making the decisions, a human setting it all up, like Fex and I both did with our respective ELECTRONIC VIDEO FEDERATIONS

The CPU is capable of some incredible swerves.

If you wanna book good shit, the high water mark is when Soulplaya and Laserfrog traveled through time to a previous game to take on WCW.

Still wondering if the my tornado tag match with Serene, Curvey, and some other dudes against MMArks and The Bean is still on. Or was that dropped harder than a botched Yokozuna splash.

Were you around when Bish was killing and deleting WrassleGAF members, and Soulplaya led a team of dudes to UFC Undisputed 3 to battle the mods in an Octagon?

Fuck GWF had some good shit.

Sephzilla

Driven out of Wrassle-GAF by the abuse from GIF General Strobogo, Aii returns this Sunday to stand up for himself and his beliefs in the grudge match Metlzer is begrudgingly calling 'THE GRUDGIEST GRUDGE MATCH OF THE CENTURY'.

Can Aii defeat the GIF General Strobogo and his e-bullying cyber assault? Or Will Strobogo put Aii into an endless loop of animation condensed into a 200x400 dimensional frame below 10mb in data?

triplehnod.gif

I think the best fun is with a computer making the decisions, a human setting it all up, like Fex and I both did with our respective ELECTRONIC VIDEO FEDERATIONS

The CPU is capable of some incredible swerves.

If you wanna book good shit, the high water mark is when Soulplaya and Laserfrog traveled through time to a previous game to take on WCW.

i miss video game based eFeds. those were the most fun especially if you were in an RP fed too. Seeing someone write legitimately good promos only to watch the AI make that guy get squashed harder than Zack Ryder was swerve central.

I fully anticipate Sunflower putting sailorswayze or some shit instead of me if he ever starts GWF again.

I know you're racist against bionically enhanced posters, Sunny. But you don't have to make it so obvious dammit ;_;

Fave Five Rivalries:

5. G-Fex vs. Dream

4. Mr. Enigma vs. Chriswok

3. Strobogo vs. Aiii

2. MMAGaf vs. #YesMovement

1. BronsonLee vs. BillRiccio

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I fully anticipate Sunflower putting sailorswayze or some shit instead of me if he ever starts GWF again.

I know you're racist against bionically enhanced posters, Sunny. But you don't have to make it so obvious dammit ;_;

Nah brother. That was a huge error on my part. Huge error. "The Blue Chipper" my ass. One glimpse from a guy funny on twitter and we all got left behind.

Rapstah

Wasn't Sarah Bäckman just a bodybuilder? Sucks for her but I can't remember the last time a pure bodybuilder got over in WWE.

Ithil

13898444705495koyf.jpg

Keep it up.

Top Bottom