• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have to go into puro overdrive since Xeno disrespected me and didn't shake my hand in the weaboomania event.

tumblr_mm6zpnr2tF1qj1jhno1_1280.jpg
Shelton's all like 'look at these mother fuckers haircuts'

I know how tenacious Canadians tend to be, ***_*******. And I know bean is gonna keep checking until he gets bored.

...I wonder what kinds of posts YOU have made involving Kane?

I started the Kane Hate Brigade circa 2011, so I'm excused from whatever nonsense I've posted that he finds. And trust me, there's a lot of nonsense.

Y'know what, now I'm feeling uncomfortable. GET OUTTA MY TRASH, BEAN BREATH. PAPARAZZI SCUM.

Here's Net_Wrecker marking out with the rest of the thread when Kane came out with his welder's helmet:

JAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIZUS!!!!!!

DAT IMAGE HOLY KANE

EDIT: Ok, you linked it now. Good God that killed my eyes worse than dream's block of Observer posts.

Dream was the only one that kept his composure and wouldn't allow himself to mark. To his credit, Beef also didn't mark.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Well just so I don't have to make it later, here you go Beef, the butt's on the table

71qEXa9.png

There's also the classics, the choice is yours.

9w5pzX8.jpg
lq9Cvz5.jpg
DvNnOOb.jpg

Sokantish

I bought a Wii U just to support Platinum. Y'know whenever those games release.

The first party Nintendo games ain't so bad too, nah'msayin?

I got rid of New Super Mario Bros Wii U. I don't have any games for my Wii U besides Nintendoland now :( but now that you mention it I did want The Wonderful 101 too, forgot about that.

Here's Net_Wrecker marking out with the rest of the thread when Kane came out with his welder's helmet:

Dream was the only one that kept his composure and wouldn't allow himself to mark. To his credit, Beef also didn't mark.

Nah hol' on, playa. I'm pretty sure my post was due to the Kane picture being absolutely gigantic before it got resized, not due to me marking out. At least, I think it was.

And now I feel bad for my jab at dream since he abandoned us and no longer provides DAH SCOOPS.

I got rid of New Super Mario Bros Wii U. I don't have any games for my Wii U besides Nintendoland now :( but now that you mention it I did want The Wonderful 101 too, forgot about that.

I'm just using the thing to catch up on Ninty Wii games I missed. They better drop bombs during E3

bangai-o

Banned

have you seen those speed run challenges for Wii U? i dont know who is more skilled, professional Starcraft or professional Mario Bros U.

See, I'm not even trying to be negative. I'm just confused. I know you're all into whatever you're into. Matthew Gallant likes anime pictures of Matt Hardy having sex with Jeff Hardy. spindashing likes white women. Boootay likes Shakespeare and syringe spots. Some of you even convinced yourselves that Daniel Bryan is an entertaining WWE Superstar.

But, fuck, when everyone goes nuts over fucking Kane chokeslamming fucking John Cena in fucking 2011, I just don't know what the fuck's going on anymore.

Fuck.

lmao

People in this thread love Kane, what can I say? Have you forgotten the love his promos with the corny dramatic music during his World Title run received on here? His taking out Cena was a bonus too, I guess. Like I said before, once they botch his monster run, the honeymoon's over....which should be in about a month.

Like I said before, once they botch his monster run, the honeymoon's over....which should be in about a month.
in about a month.

That was from 2011. It's 2013 and Kane and SoulPlaya are still here.

bean breath, look what dream said about Daniel Bryan. Wow, what is his problem?

Dream doesn't like D.Brine. And to be fair, D.Brine only got over because of John Cena.
I like when Dream buries Daniel Bryan. My favorite was when he'd post the Raw ratings results and highlight Bryan matches and segments losing viewers.
There was a time when I would actually look forward to that. :lol

SoulPlaya

more money than God
That was from 2011. It's 2013 and Kane and SoulPlaya are still here.
This is arguably the greatest post in GAF history. It's amazing, but I have to admit, Kane's longevity surprises even me. I mean, it's 2013, and Kane just main evented both SD and RAW in the same week, and put on good matches in both, and somehow, still managed to look credible in both.

It's astounding.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You think it might have to do a little bit with his opponents?
Well, of course, but having great opponents isn't just it. The guy is putting on good matches, while working a full time schedule, has taken practically no breaks in his career, and he's 46.

Big Show can't do it, and he's 5 years younger than Kane, and is given multiple month breaks each year. Hell, he took a 3 year break just a few years ago.

bangai-o

Banned
did any WWE Divas make the Maxim hot 100? I wonder of OT would react if AJ beat *whoever is the current off topic sensation.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was fighting the 3DS urge pretty well.

then I saw the video where you could wear Majora's Mask in Animal Crossing...

Top Bottom