• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Mengetsu

Well then.

WWE has removed CM Punk from their event pages for all of their summer pay-per-views through SummerSlam. However, he was advertised for several RAW TV tapings, starting with the RAW taping on May 27th at Scotiabank Saddledome in Calgary, AB. He was also advertised for the upcoming RAW tours in Japan, Taiwan and Australia. WWE has since removed Punk from all RAW tapings and live events. The only events WWE has Punk advertised for is these upcoming Comic-Con fan fests:

* Wizard World New York City on Friday, June 28th
* Wizard World Chicago Comic Con on Saturday, August 10th
* Wizard World Nashville Comic Con on Sunday, October 20th

:(

Edit also:From WWE.com

Where Is CM Punk?
http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/2013-05-06/wheres-cm-punk

Aiii

So not worth it
Awesome! I hope he doesn't come back until after SS and his return is a complete surprise. i miss surprise returns.

Kaladin

WWE is going to steal another indie angle aren't they?

S80m3n6.jpg

Tendo

Finally waking up and moving again. Front row at the Chikara show and it was AMAZING. I can't wait to get the DVD. As soon as the FIST match ended and they were teasing the breakup I knew they were going to do the barbershop spot. So great.

Not a huge team 3.0 fan but holy crap has Mr. Touchdown improved over the last year. Saturyne had the best abs of anyone that wrestled and whoever Chiva Kid was needs to be a Chikara mainstay. Oh, and Orbital Adventure ant needs a different outfit. Too tight and white. That was NOT family friendly haha.

I have been burnt out on WWE but this helped remind me how rad pro wrestling can be. And I got a Generico mask, some shirts, and a bunch of photos with the guys. If they come anywhere near you it is absolutely worth the drive and price of a ticket.

CHIKARAAAAAAAA.

kback to lurking.

Finally waking up and moving again. Front row at the Chikara show and it was AMAZING. I can't wait to get the DVD. As soon as the FIST match ended and they were teasing the breakup I knew they were going to do the barbershop spot. So great.

Not a huge team 3.0 fan but holy crap has Mr. Touchdown improved over the last year. Saturyne had the best abs of anyone that wrestled and whoever Chiva Kid was needs to be a Chikara mainstay. Oh, and Orbital Adventure ant needs a different outfit. Too tight and white. That was NOT family friendly haha.

I have been burnt out on WWE but this helped remind me how rad pro wrestling can be. And I got a Generico mask, some shirts, and a bunch of photos with the guys. If they come anywhere near you it is absolutely worth the drive and price of a ticket.

CHIKARAAAAAAAA.

kback to lurking.

Sounds like you had an awesome time, before you go back to lurk mode how was Kingston vs Green Ant, I've been looking forward to that match for quite awhile.

Tendo

Sounds like you had an awesome time, before you go back to lurk mode how was Kingston vs Green Ant, I've been looking forward to that match for quite awhile.

Brutal as hell. They went back in forth in the corners with hard slaps to the chest. Any took a nasty slam on the apron. Brutal match. Girl beside us looked like she was going to melt down when green lost. Both looked great. I can't wait to snag the DVD. I stopped following chikara for a bit. Time to jump back in.

40 minutes to ROH;

i5ECOV5D9WRNZ.jpg

http://www.rohwrestling.com/ippv

. ROH World Title Match: Jay Briscoe (c) vs Adam Cole
. NOAH vs ROH: Taiji Ishimori vs 'Die Hard' Eddie Edwards
. First Time Ever: 'Intrepid Traveller' Paul London vs 'American Wolf' Davey Richards
. ROH World TV Title: Matt Taven (c), w/ Truth Martini vs Mark Briscoe
. I Quit Match: BJ Whitmer vs Rhett Titus
. ROH vs SCUM: Jay Lethal & Michael Elgin vs ??? & ???
. Special Tag Team Challenge: Caprice Coleman & Cedric Alexander vs ACH & Tadarius Thomas

Anyone else watching, or am I on me tod?

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

I heard it :(

Brutal as hell. They went back in forth in the corners with hard slaps to the chest. Any took a nasty slam on the apron. Brutal match. Girl beside us looked like she was going to melt down when green lost. Both looked great. I can't wait to snag the DVD. I stopped following chikara for a bit. Time to jump back in.

Excellent, sounds exactly what I was expecting! Holding out hope the events from this weekend are out before the Chicago shows. You picked a perfect time to jump back in with the next IPPV being next month.

Top Bottom