• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Wow, let's not say stuff we can't take back, Beef.
You know what can't be taken back? AJ's virginity.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
That's too funny. Next time a cashier at the supermarket scans my Kraft Mac & Cheese bar code upside down, I'mma just start something. For no reason. Fight right on the little conveyor belt.

#PyrovsBeef
#RealLifeDrama
Cena could beat Clint.
I AINT SINGIN IM BRINGIN DRAMA FUCKYOU AND YOUR MOTHERFUCKIN mama
I'MA AVATAR QUOTE YOU SON BECAUSE THAT'S GONNA BE YOUR FACE AFTER I UPPERCUT YOU SO HARD YOU DO A BACKFLIP

Tendo

Excellent, sounds exactly what I was expecting! Holding out hope the events from this weekend are out before the Chicago shows. You picked a perfect time to jump back in with the next IPPV being next month.

Yeah can't wait for that show either. I got a death to Amasis shirt and my picture with Ophidian in anticipation of their match next month. My GF and I got matching Chuck Taylor shirts and our pic with him again. Just an all around awesome night.

I took a good friend I work with who has never watched wrestling before and would always make fun of me. He's hooked on Chikara now.

I'M STRAPPED HOMIE, KEEP TALKIN. SEE WHAT HAPPENS. YOU THINK THIS IS THE WWF? I'LL KILL YOU, DAWG

THREE STRIKES AINT NOTHIN BLAT BLAT
I already know how to take you down:

iYSzTGn9FnnWX.gif

Lol, this is the worst insult ever.

26-year old has had sex, ooooooooooooooooooooh!

You're worse at this than The Miz. :lol
If she were as good as you said, she wouldn't have had sex with so many WWE Superstars™.

ecurbj

Which type of subscription do most GAF members buy on ROH? Or do you just purchase the PPV's, what about the weekly shows?

Should I sign up as a GA member or ringside?

Kaladin

Which type of subscription do most GAF members buy on ROH? Or do you just purchase the PPV's, what about the weekly shows?

Should I sign up as a GA member or ringside?

This is my first time watching in a while, I might sign up for a Ringside membership if I like what I see.

Kaladin

Lol, Compton/Jacobs (SCUM) vs Lethal/Elgin (ROH) starting with Rhett Titus still tied to the ring with zip ties from the last match.

ecurbj

This is my first time watching in a while, I might sign up for a Ringside membership if I like what I see.
Cool. I remember a few weeks ago someone recommended me to tune into ROH but I never got around to signing up because I wasn't sure was tier to sign up with. So I might sign up for Ringside.

Yeah can't wait for that show either. I got a death to Amasis shirt and my picture with Ophidian in anticipation of their match next month. My GF and I got matching Chuck Taylor shirts and our pic with him again. Just an all around awesome night.

I took a good friend I work with who has never watched wrestling before and would always make fun of me. He's hooked on Chikara now.

Every time I've been to a CHIKARA show it's been a good time. Every guy is so nice and the show is always going to be fun. My best friend and his fiance are going to their first show with me in Chicago, should be spectacular!

Kaladin

Steen just ran in to be Elgin's partner after Jay Lethal suffered an injury during the match, after Elgin tagged Steen in, Kevin Kelly channeled JR with "Steen, Steen, Steen, Steen!"

http://24.media.tumblr.com/d5a55ac9eac7e042f1b23e70063ba095/tumblr_mila5yVE8k1s0sd2mo1_250.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/d29603325cdd935f83fee67900287b59/tumblr_mila5yVE8k1s0sd2mo4_250.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://24.media.tumblr.com/1caf701cb4ff6412ef4d727958827151/tumblr_mila5yVE8k1s0sd2mo3_250.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Kha07.gif

9rfAl.gif

HFCj3.gif

mcgillcartwkc70.gif

so chikara's like vince and thinks dancing is hilarious, eh? you hypocrite marks

There's something about dancing in wrestling that just instantly gets over with me. Alex Wright, Disco Inferno, Norman Smiley, Vince and Dude Love, Brodus' debut, Fandango...
You name it, I love it.

I can't not like a wrestler that dances.

strobogo

Banned
I wonder how more long term WWE guys don't have permanent hearing damage. All of the pyro is stupidly loud. Being in the cheap seats, Kane's pyro made my ears ring. I can't imagine being in the ring or ramp when they go off every night for 15 years.

There's something about dancing in wrestling that just instantly gets over with me. Alex Wright, Disco Inferno, Norman Smiley, Vince and Dude Love, Brodus' debut, Fandango...
You name it, I love it.

I can't not like a wrestler that dances.

For realz! If you can't appreciate dancing in wrestling then you have no soul.

Kaladin

On a scale of 1 - 10, ROH Border Wars 2013 was around a 7. Decent show, the main events were good, but nothing to really write home about outside of Edwards vs Ishimori for me at least.

I don't know about anyone else, but Jay Briscoe's matches as champ are going to get boring really quick.

Top Bottom