• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

There's a good reason why guys the size of Alexander shouldn't do asai moonsaults to the floor with just one person to catch them;

ivDJVLf0A6VB2.gif
... you're trying to make me say it, aren't you?

strobogo

Banned
I don't understand Tracfones. I got one for my grandparents and didn't realize that minutes aren't the same as air time and you can have 200 minutes, but not air time and you end up basically having a monthly bill if you want to keep it up. The only difference being you can end it with no penalties. But they have over 130 minutes left with service days ending in a few days. So I have to buy more minutes to keep air time? Even though I have a ton of minutes?

Shit don't make no sense. You can get an actual cell bill for about the same price without worrying about your days ending and losing your number.

There's a good reason why guys the size of Alexander shouldn't do asai moonsaults to the floor with just one person to catch them;

ivDJVLf0A6VB2.gif

I thought Alexander blew his knee out when this happened. Hope he doesn't continue doing this spot. Btw you can see me clapping in the background at the end of the clip.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF 2.0 reveal teasers

I will not give specifics, only hints.

COMPLETED:
The Ultimate Galactic Luchador
The Frankest Man You'll Ever See
MMA-GAF's Favorite Son

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dear uh, everyone who wants to review PPVs - FE, Boots, Stro, anyone - I have a PPV show I want you to review. Can you oblige?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe we should have a wrasslegaf night where I stream it. Maybe...?

Alucard

Banned
Good times last night.
945942_10152807589595174_1731268410_n.jpg

Also got Nigel to autograph my copy of his DVD, shake his hand, and to tell him I appreciate all he's done.

daemissary

So I just got around to watching Smackdown and besides the arm wrestling...it was actually kinda good.

I'm sure they'll screw everything up by putting an injured Cena over Ryback at Extreme Rules though.

Lol, so who wants to make a list of the people Cena has beaten clean?

What about a list of people Cena has cheated to beat?

You a WO subscriber, Bootaaay? I just listened to Dave and Mike's 3 hour podcast yesterday and it was awesome. Even if there weren't the two newsletters, I'd still subscribe if only to listen to the podcasts.

tm24

YES! YES! YES!

luchablog ‏@luchablog 4h
NJPW IC Champion @ShinsukeN‎ is listed as working CMLL next Sunday. Okumura's reinforcement?

luchablog ‏@luchablog 4h
Nakamura's repeatedly mentioned a desire to defend his title around the world, so this could also just be a short pitstop to elsewhere...

strobogo

Banned
Man, you guys are so weird. Either a girl is hot, or she's terrible because she tries to be sexy. AJ should be trying to be sexy. That's the role she plays. Maryse has fake boobs, an average white girl ass, straight hips, and bleached blond hair. She's hot because she tries to be sexy and it works. Without her personality, she'd be any generic blond model type.

So AJ does squats, plays video games, and tries to be sexy, and she's terrible for it. Sometimes the anger guys in Wrasslegaf have towards women is really bizarre.

Lol, D-Brine is awesome;

iblQN8Eb8BA0yB.gif

LiquidSolid said:
You a WO subscriber, Bootaaay? I just listened to Dave and Mike's 3 hour podcast yesterday and it was awesome. Even if there weren't the two newsletters, I'd still subscribe if only to listen to the podcasts.

Yeah, I subscribe every so often, but it's pretty much entirely for the podcasts.

strobogo said:
So AJ does squats, plays video games, and tries to be sexy, and she's terrible for it. Sometimes the anger guys in Wrasslegaf have towards women is really bizarre.

I don't think anyone has anger towards AJ and, if they do, they should probably seek professional help - I've seen people here cynically dismissing her video game fandom as nothing more than a ploy to ingratiate herself to her audience, plus people lamenting the fact that, despite being a pretty good wrestler, that's not the main reason why she's on-screen and, of course, people criticising her for simply doing her best to make the most of her situation, but flat out anger? I'd describe it more as a fickle, cynical sort of distaste that, really, is entirely unwarranted.

Top Bottom