• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Imma spam gifs too after you finish your review tm24. Oh man a spot in the Young Bucks vs Gargano/Taylor match had me jumping out of my seat (spoiler, the spot involved superkicks)

This gif has great potential here.

iYWrLFPwK48HH.gif

Haha, awesome gif, I remember that - Allison Danger was going crazy after Christopher Daniels left ROH and Maff & Whitmer turned on her, so she was trying to get people to join her new Prophecy stable. Iirc, she wanted Danielson to wrestle Maff & Whitmer by himself.

Cant wait for PWG. Bootaay, if you can hold it the gifs for my review, that would be cool

Sure thing man, no problem.

Kaladin

WWEDVDNews said:
The Best of Madison Square Garden can now be fully confirmed for DVD and Blu-ray release on August 27th.

WWE will be producing “The Best of MSG” as a 3 Disc DVD and 2 Disc Blu-ray. We can now exclusively reveal the official synopsis, format, and first details.

For nearly 50 years, Madison Square Garden has been the home of WWE. From sell out crowds cheering on Bruno Sammartino’s incredible championship run to the birth of Hulkamania, the inaugural WrestleMania, a stunner heard round the world and several legendary moments in between, WWE presents the moments that have helped legitimize the moniker World’s Most Famous Arena.

This collection showcases over 20 of the greatest matches and moments at MSG spanning all generations of WWE. Along with interviews from several WWE legends and Superstars, fans will relive several of the key moments in history that shaped the WWE of today.

We’re hearing that new interview pieces with Bruno Sammartino will be featured on here, and that WWE are going for a “never-before-seen on DVD” approach with several of the 20+ matches to be included. As for the more obvious match picks, we can confirm the Razor Ramon vs. Shawn Michaels Ladder Match from WrestleMania 10 is planned for the set, as is a look at John Cena’s Royal Rumble 2008 victory in the Garden.

More details to follow as and when we receive them. Look for the DVD and Blu-ray to go up for pre-order on retail sites like Amazon.com in the coming weeks.

WWE is putting out some good stuff this year with the DVD sets.

I really can't wait to see what they're going to do with the Mid-South library - I'm expecting at least an exhaustive 3hr+ documentary, plus, maybe a few 'Best of Mid-South' volumes? Just take my goddamn money already, Vince!

Kaladin

I really can't wait to see what they're going to do with the Mid-South library - I'm expecting at least an exhaustive 3hr+ documentary, plus, maybe a few 'Best of Mid-South' volumes? Just take my goddamn money already, Vince!

Vince knows the IWC wants the Mid South stuff, so he's going to hold on to it because frankly, he'd rather see the IWC suffer than take our money.

bangai-o

Banned
i havent played Far Cry Dragon Blood, but i am listening to the soundtrack right now. All i see is that guy from The Terminator doing actiony stuff and recalling the future, along with some Schwarzenegger shoving pipes into peoples chest.

Kaladin

i havent played Far Cry Dragon Blood, but i am listening to the soundtrack right now. All i see is that guy from The Terminator doing actiony stuff and recalling the future, along with some Schwarzenegger shoving pipes into peoples chest.

I thought about buying Blood Dragon today, but instead I got Tomb Raider for $25. I figure Blood Dragon will be half off come Christmas.

jred2k

I thought about buying Blood Dragon today, but instead I got Tomb Raider for $25. I figure Blood Dragon will be half off come Christmas.

I don't know why Tomb Raider seemed to catch so much shit when it came out. I stayed out of the OT and stuff when it released, but it felt like a lot of people really wanted to hate it. I've been playing through it since the GMG sale a couple weekends ago and its really funny.

bangai-o

Banned

i only have a 3ds at the moment. So no Blood Dragon or Tomb Raider. Although Im sure 3ds (which is = to Dreamcast) can handle both games.

Kaladin

I don't know why Tomb Raider seemed to catch so much shit when it came out. I stayed out of the OT and stuff when it released, but it felt like a lot of people really wanted to hate it. I've been playing through it since the GMG sale a couple weekends ago and its really funny.

It kinda looks like Tomb Raider via Uncharted, which is a good thing in my book. We'll see if I get a chance to crank it up tonight.

Aiii

So not worth it
So I guess AJ's figures are selling well, because she's getting a third one:

BJlx-0ZCIAMGemC.jpg

Still looks nothing like her though, didn't the figures used to resemble the wrestlers faces?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Good ass game.

Yo, dude lookin for Blood Dragon cheaper, check our Buy/Sell/Trade thread. BD is sellin at about 8-10 there.

Good afternoon my friends.

Tonight will I get the snoozfest that was last week, or the greatness that was two weeks ago?

If you smellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Good afternoon my friends.

Tonight will I get the snoozfest that was last week, or the greatness that was two weeks ago?

Depends on what you plan on watching. Wrestling Dontaku is still available at NJPW's account!

jmdajr

Considering they didn't have the tech back then it's not a bad resemblance.

jakethesnakeroberts.jpg

Too be honest I wanted Ultimate Warrior, but he was always sold out. :(

Bowser

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/766870229.jpg?1367812303/IMG]

Bray Wyatt's mask. Wonder if its part of his character or someone broke his nose during a house show.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]WWE NXT star Bray Wyatt, who has been wearing a mask recently during his matches, noted on Twitter that it's only temporary, and it's a protective measure as he heals up from a recently broken nose.[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom