• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

antonz

woo was worried for a second seeing Jerry the king Lawler trending #1 on yahoo. Seems hes going back into the ring and not dead

Better option than Sheamus, Orton, or Swagger.

All three of those guys are more over than Del Rio (yes, even Swagger). Del Rio's face turn has been a continuation of his heel run, NOBODY cares. If he wasn't Mexican, he would be on Superstars or released at this point

gurudyne

Watch them replace him with Big E or something instead, should he really not be able to work a match. If they give him a protected role in the match, leaving the big bumps to Del Rio amd Swagger, he should be fine.

Ziggler finally got his shot, he's like Punk now, he'll tough out for as long as he's got his ball.

There's potential with this. If they end up removing him from a match, they should incorporate it into the story. Have the opponents latch onto the weak champion/championship thief/showoff without substance angles. Give Ziggler odds to overcome and let him do so creatively, then for the blowoff, let him do so cleanly. Would be a good way to build a cocky heel; make him cocky, then pour gas on the fire with earned victory.

And yeah, I understand the concept behind Ziggler--cocky pretty boy who has to cheat to win. Classic gimmick. The problem is, the E won't let him win, even when he cheats. So why not let him get some clean wins? It's not like they've got better plans for him.

Or we can chickenshit it up and have Lawler insinuate he's a coward and gay for some reason because lol.

Striker

All three of those guys are more over than Del Rio (yes, even Swagger). Del Rio's face turn has been a continuation of his heel run, NOBODY cares. If he wasn't Mexican, he would be on Superstars or released at this point
Nobody cares about Swagger. Orton's over but is boring as hell and gets no pop outside the RKO. Sheamus has dwindled for a while since his superface run ended.

Mark Henry is somebody who should be in the main event hunt but gets relegated to awful material.

This is why Smackdown sucks.
RAW's options for the WWE title is Cena and Ryback. Is it really any better? The roster sucks because the booking is atrocious.

somedevil

Nobody cares about Swagger. Orton's over but is boring as hell and gets no pop outside the RKO. Sheamus has dwindled for a while since his superface run ended.

Mark Henry is somebody who should be in the main event hunt but gets relegated to awful material.

RAW's options for the WWE title is Cena and Ryback. Is it really any better? The roster sucks because the booking is atrocious.

Orton is over and the crowds love him especially the casuals. His problem is he has two strikes. Henry is good but his problem is his health. The person that is ready for another title run is Daniel Bryan. He is there best babyface who doesn't act like a dick and is over with both the casuals and hardcores.

edit: Some News:

Somebody is being brought up to the main roster using the name Crush Couture, since WWE has trademarked the name, as well as the nickname “C.C.”

The names from the independent scene who are said to be in the process of following the protocol such as testing and waiting to be signed include Sami Callihan, Shaun Ricker, Samuray del Sol and Mike Bennett. Also offered a developmental deal was Smith James, who trained at Taz’s finishing school. It’s really telling when somebody Taz trains goes to WWE and not TNA if you think about it. You’d think if Taz had a guy with potential, he’d push TNA to sign them, but the real world is different but it’s still telling.

NXT is now basically a super indie with all this great talent down there now. Also, that name sucks.

KissVibes

Banned
Orton is over and the crowds love him especially the casuals. His problem is he has two strikes. Henry is good but his problem is his health. The person that is ready for another title run is Daniel Bryan. He is there best babyface who doesn't act like a dick and is over with both the casuals and hardcores.

He can also get a good match out of almost anyone.

somedevil

Also according to Meltzer the original fandango dancer is a college student so thats why she is not always there. I feel sorry for her being that age and hot in a wrestler locker room. Luckily CM Punk is not around.

Jamie OD

Crush Couture? Who comes up with this garbage? Mike Smith is better than Crush Couture

Well the names are usually a combination of people the wrestlers looked up to at some point in their lives. So in this case this person idolises Randy Couture and Kona Crush.

you are all invited.

8SZ713H.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
USA! USA! USA! I love what you guys are doing in MMA-GAF. Your promotional materials are pretty awesome too. I could take some lessons in promotion.

Is Heel going full heel again?
ibfmjzOO2NyCkJ.gif

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Austin owns both a ranch and a TV, things D.Brine has never - and will never - own.

Austin >> some nerd

Has Stone Cold ever wrestle a bear, raised Christmas Trees with his sister, and screamed out BACON IS MY PASSION!"?

No? Well then Stone Cold will never get the BUZZ from the fans. Just another beating by a fly.

Lunchbox

Banned
see we could have something special like that MMA shit on this thread

but our e-feds are run by a bunch bronies and aj loving weirdos

Sokantish

Austin owns both a ranch and a TV, things D.Brine has never - and will never - own.

Austin >> some nerd
Look, you can do your Cena thing as much as you want, but don't you say bad things about Daniel! Everyone knows he's not even a vegan anymore, Beef! In fact he might be coming after you now because of what you said. Plus he will get a TV one day, he's just too busy now. Back off!

Better than Tom Brady loving weirdos.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Old match (not quite classic) for the day.

Stan Hanson vs Curt Henning in AWA, not quite yet perfect.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxyce6_stan-hanson-vs-curt-hennig_sport?search_algo=2#.UYrzTj7a58E

Do the MMA folks use their own games for feuds or do they, like those videogame and cartoon characters, use our wrestling games?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF is doing just fine, I'm GWF's Zandig and if I sell the company this ish will go downhill.

Many thanks to G-Fex for his blessing with it though - couldn't and wouldn't have done it without him.

bangai-o

Banned
GWF is doing just fine, I'm GWF's Zandig and if I sell the company this ish will go downhill.

Many thanks to G-Fex for his blessing with it though - couldn't and wouldn't have done it without him.

where is your YOUTUBE channel? you should upload five minute clips ala WWEs youtube channel.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
now that i exposed your shitty clothing taste youre switching to house and cars ?

skip that, lets talk speed boats. i got 2, how many you got?

*the big ones dads, but ill inherit it so its technically mine.

He sounds so cool, I'd totally hang out with that guy

Top Bottom