• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
La Sombra, Máximo, Rush vs Negro Casas, Shinsuke Nakamura, Volador Jr.

Best rudo trio ever

True villains so no to that.
VCjnCaL.jpg

See? X means no.

G-Fex

hahaha you guys never change. Digging deeper into that hole.

Perhaps MMA and dream's little MMA buddies are the root of the problem.

yitdadee08

Neo Member
I want to try an experiment. I was just looking at everyone's page on the shop, and the most popular people have the most merchandise, and get the most screen time on TV. If we looked at the product on TV as being t-shirts with bodies inside, instead of wrestlers with t-shirts, then it makes so much more sense.

By that logic, I want to see if Cesaro would get a push and more screen time if more people bought his merchandise. We could start here on GAF.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How about FE and Beef play Double Dragon (original pls) and then whoever beats the game and wins the fight at the end against each other is the winner

How about FE and Beef play Double Dragon (original pls) and then whoever beats the game and wins the fight at the end against each other is the winner

Too much work. We can do SoR2 though. They already have a versus mode.

Or we can play Karnov. Everyone can play Karnov.

Alucard

Banned
Just finished watching The Last of McGuinness.

1341215759833.jpg

The final monologue just gutted me.

Every wrestling fan should see this.

cover.png

Ah, awesome, here's the last day of the 2013 Champion Carnival;

AJPW, "CHAMPION CARNIVAL - FINAL", 2013.04.29
Tokyo Korakuen Hall
2,150 Fans - Super No Vacancy Full House

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x2mmi2

01. Kaz Hayashi & Shuji Kondo vs SUSHI & Yasufumi Nakanoue
02. Champion Carnival - Semi-Final: Go Shiozaki vs KAI
03. Champion Carnival - Semi-Final: Jun Akiyama vs Seiya Sanada
04. Takao Omori, KENSO & Yutaka Yoshie vs Akebono, Ryota Hama & Masanobu Fuchi
05. Koji Kanemoto, Minoru Tanaka & Hiroshi Yamato vs BURNING (Yoshinobu Kanemaru, Kotaro Suzuki & Atsushi Aoki)
06. Last Revolution (Suwama & Joe Doering) vs Stack of Arms (Masakatsu Funaki & Masayuki Kono)
07. Champion Carnival 2013 - FINAL

Definitely check out that first semi-final. The 6-man tags are good fun, also. Haven't got round to the final yet.

Plus, here's a playlist with all 33 Champion Carnival 2013 matches in chronological order!

http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x2mmia

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just finished Deadly Premonition :DC and now I need something new to play until Animal Crossing's out and sucks away my soul.

Maybe I'll replay Hotline Miami for the 50th time. Sucks that I lost practically all my game saves a year ago. No desire to replay a lot of these from the start.

First of all, Dragonzord keep my name out'cha mouth, sucka. Now I'll address everyone individually.

He's just being silly, don't worry about it bean breath!

He messed with the wrong guy. I'm going to do some research on his/her wrasslegaf posting history and make him/her our new Heavy. I'm going to push Dragonzord to the moon. He's/She's going to be the new face of our thread. His/Her time is now.

bean breath should be banished from WrassleGAF until he brings in some female members. Or at the very least, more posters from the UK.
I tried and failed to bring a female gaffer into our community, it cannot be done.

Us Brits might actually be even with you Yanks as far as thread demographics go but we tend to post a lot because we love the English language so much and relish any opportunity to put it into use.

is bean breath our most handsome and muscular member?
Nope.

I'm too self conscious to post my mug on this forum but I think some wrasslegaffers participate in the post your pic thread. Someone should go collect all their pics and post them here.

If I had to choose a wrestler who most closely resembles myself I'd have to pic a pasty white, skinny, Indy wrestler. I don't know any of their names, they all look the same anyway.

Top Bottom