• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Dontaku about Legit Shook

Aiii

So not worth it
blargh when you people bring up "I wonder if X is dating X" I feel like I wandered into a high school or something, you people are bananas

Life is better if you just assume all females and males are fucking Vince, the end

I watch soap opera style fake fighting and post about it on an internet board AND this is what you are trying to make me feel bad about Kaneflower?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I watch soap opera style fake fighting and post about it on an internet board AND this is what you are trying to make me feel bad about Kaneflower?

Be thankful my last post didn't make it to this page.

XenoRaven

Vince McMahon's O Face - which is the winner?

1:
q8Uxo0el.jpg

2:
bVuKkPcl.jpg

3:
m9YU33Wl.png

I'm going with 3.
I submit my own entry.

6723%20-%20laughing%20smiling%20suit%20vince_mcmahon%20wwf.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
...Bootaaay ups the ante and makes me cry at the same time.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Because of reasons:

ZtvzGBD.jpg

qZSuRlL.jpg

G5TNZY6.jpg

zXyfeve.jpg

YclE3ny.jpg

And there's another pic of Kaitlyn out there that I'm not posting that skirts the line.

Brera

Banned
Summer Rae is just what the Divas Division needs.

It's sorely in need of some hotties.

Where are all the Torreys, Staceys and Sables?

Kaladin

Citizen X is back!

WWE pro wrestler and anti-tax activist Glenn Jacobs has challenged Tennessee Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey to debate the proposed Internet sales tax.

Ramsey is a backer of the tax, which also has drawn strong support from U.S. Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn.

“Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey claims that the Internet sales tax mandate is not a new tax. Nor, according to Ramsey, is it an unfair tax,” Jacobs, whose stage name is Kane, said. “Ramsey is wrong on both counts. I, therefore, invite Lt. Gov. Ramsey for a policy debate on the issue of the Marketplace Fairness Act in a public forum at his convenience.”

Jacobs and his family live in Jefferson City, Tenn.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2013/may/15/pro-wrestleranti-tax-activist-challenges-lieutenan/

beanman25

I was at Starbucks before Raw 1000, and saw the Rock. 2 kids came up asking for autographs and he said "The Rock will sign your pictures after the Rock finishes his latte". He never did sign their pictures though.. :(

Entropia

No One Remembers
I was at Starbucks before Raw 1000, and saw the Rock. 2 kids came up asking for autographs and he said "The Rock will sign your pictures after the Rock finishes his latte". He never did sign their pictures though.. :(

Should've given him the rock bottom :(

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_mmkgnjD1Re1qj1jhno1_400.jpg

[Michinoku Pro News] Michinoku announced the next defense for Fujita “Jr” Hayato and the Tohoku Jr. belt as he will be defending against his long time rival in Koji Kanemoto on June 9th. These two have met each other in very physical matches in the past, more specifically during the best of the Super Jr. (BOSJ) tournaments a few years ago in NJPW. Hayato has been looking to face against his stronger rivals during his current title reign (with current wins over Sasuke, Nakajima, Ikuto Hidaka), and looks to rekindle the heat between him in Kanemoto in what is sure to be nothing more than a physical and hard hitting match.

Also announced is Minamino’s return from injury and the Tohoku Tag belts on the line as Ultimi Dragon and Kesennuma Jirolamo defend against Jinsei Shinzaki and Super Delfin.

Below is the announced card as it stands right now.

Michinoku Pro Wrestling “Michinoku Pro Wrestling 20th Anniversary Year, Tokyo Show”, 6/9/2013 [Sun] 12:00 @ Korakuen Hall in Tokyo

(-) Takeshi Minamino Return Match: Takeshi Minamino, ManjiMaru, Ken45° & Daichi Sasaki vs. Kenou, Shu Brahman, Kei Brahman & Taro Nohashi

(-) Tohoku Tag Championship Match: [18th Champions] Ultimo Dragon & Kesennuma Jirolamo vs. [Challengers] Jinsei Shinzaki & Super Delfin

(-) Tohoku Junior Heavyweight Championship Match: [16th Champion] Fujita “Jr” Hayato vs. [Challenger] Koji Kanemoto
~ 4th title defense.

~ 3 more matches are to be scheduled with Shisao, Benham Ali, and Menso~re Oyaji also announced to be competing on the show.
Michinoku needs to chill out with the old dudes.

oh fave five
1) KENTA KOBASHI
2) based god MiSu
tumblr_mm2x9hNUBW1qbaep1o3_250.gif

3) Shinskee
4) Fujita Hayato
5) Kenny Omega, who I think will win BoSJ. Sadly, it'll probably be that shithead BUSHI instead

Top Bottom