• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Beefy

Ambrose says if UFC pay him $500k he will fight in a match for them. Also said he would do anything for money. 😂

If they going to Okada vs Cody then would have probably booked him in a match against a choas dude and I can't see gedo having the top bullet club guys loves to Okada three times in a row.

I hope you're right. I really do.

We'll know before the match though. If Elgin beats Cody, I think it's a clear win for Kenny. If not, then I start to get worried.

How did Billy Gunn get booked for njpw

Mates with Yoshitatsu. It's weird, but the Japanese crowd were into it tbh. More so than Yoshi at least :p

He's shook. Just as I expected.

CV6XJn9.gif

Foggy

Wouldn't proper fucked mean fucked sexually? Does proper equate to "literal" or does it equate to "really really really really really"?

Pikma

Banned
It seems he's aware of that. I mean hell, for that money, I wouldn't even bother pretending to train. Show up, get knocked down by one punch, take the money and run. Doesn't seem too bad to me.
That's what Punk should've done, too bad he bought into his own lies and actually believed he had a chance😂😂😂😂

Beefy

Say that on gaming side and people lose their shit though

Saw someone go "If you compare it to launch Destiny it's a huge leap forward." That's now how it works!

Some people get way too attached to their games/movies etc. If some one slags off something I like I don't give a shit. I have more problems in life then sticking up for some game a rich company has created. Some people think you are attacking them which is weird. I'm too chilled to get annoyed by other peoples opinions as long as they aren't racist, abusive, harassment etc.

Guzim

Guzim, please buy me things with your imminent great wealth.

Congrats, man!

Congrats

Still thinking about my future... Going for a master's degree or trying to find work as it is. Kinda tired of studies tbh
Got 3 months left in Japan before heading back home, fuuuuck

And well done, Guzim!

Congrats

You should superkick DM and become the new leader of the Snowglobe Kliq

Congrats, Guzim!

Congrats.

What field did you get your masters in?

Congrats man!

thuganomics

Congrats , Guzim

::shakes everyone's hand::

I got my MA in History. Tomorrow I will teach my class about Kane.

Ciampa got hurt at a live event tonight. Severity unknown. Leg injury. Match was stopped. Hobbled to the back.

I think it looks good. Obviously nothing revolutionary and it does look very similar, but I think it makes a decent amount of improvements in other areas that aren't the core gameplay, but I don't think that part needed much in the way of improvement.

But I can see the "samey" argument.

Idk. I just know I'm happy with what I'm seeing.

Ciampa got hurt at a live event tonight. Severity unknown. Leg injury. Match was stopped. Hobbled to the back.

I think it looks good. Obviously nothing revolutionary and it does look very similar, but I think it makes a decent amount of improvements in other areas that aren't the core gameplay, but I don't think that part needed much in the way of improvement.

But I can see the "samey" argument.

Idk. I just know I'm happy with what I'm seeing.

Honestly you think that on the week (now days) before a rare Takeover they'd hold those guys off so shit like this doesn't put their big Takeover Match at risk with zero time to adjust

Jericho on Chris Cornell, you can tell he's either been crying before doing this or is going to right after.

https://youtu.be/bZXK4RDj61Y

klonere

Banned
BOSJ has been super FnP so far. Definitely the best iteration of Rico/Ospreay there has been.

The Wire Season 5 is bumming me out. 3rd watch through and I am IRL mad at McNulty. What a disgusting fuckup.

http://i.imgur.com/SrVC9Vb.gif - probably NSFW

That has to be up there with the stupidest spots of all time.

Holy shit, the first time I saw that before the slowmo I thought the guy legit disappeared

Amazing. 48 hours before takeover. Hope it's not too serious, and by that I mean he's still probably taking a bump off a ladder

BOSJ has been super fun so far. Really looking forward to the rest of the shows. Between BOSJ, Dominion and leading up to G1, it is a really fun and exciting time for wrasslin'.

*edit* I kinda agree with Meltzer. It would be awesome to see Liger win then a massive blowoff match between Takahashi and Liger for his last BOSJ. Would be amazing.

Top Bottom