• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lmao @ Finn selling his balls
KuGsj.gif

ElRenoRaven

You know I'm so over the This is awesome chant. Everything is fucking awesome anymore it seems. I'm liking this match but this shit don't compare to some of the awesome shit I've seen the last couple days. hell once they started chanting awesome before people even locked up. It's like they're standing there. There is nothing awesome about that you morons.

You know I'm so over the This is awesome chant. Everything is fucking awesome anymore it seems. I'm liking this match but this shit don't compare to some of the awesome shit I've seen the last couple days. hell once they started chanting awesome before people even locked up. It's like they're standing there. There is nothing awesome about that you morons.

They're enjoying the show

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lmao @ kicking out of a superplex into a falcon arrow
KuGsj.gif

See, as long as Seth continues being the high risk dude, he doesn't need a huge character change.

He is fine as a babyface, but he is also competing with Jeff Hardy in that space

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I can't remember the last time Raw had a good main event.

cordy

Banned
Rollins is looking more like an amazing babyface in this match more than he's looked since he's returned from injury.

Top Bottom