• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
The only part of this booking I don't like is Seth/Joe continuing, but I get it. This is the best way to get the belt back on Miz where it belongs, and I think Bray and Finn is the right program.

Hex

Banned
Great ending, great match.
Miz looks good, the intercontinental belt got a rub.
Seth and Finn were never going to to be locked into a midcard belt program with Ambrose.

Barrage

I think Bray will actually go over Finn.

Finn probably won't be hurt too much from it, but I don't see the point of building up Bray when he has a glass ceiling against certain stars.

Obviously, people would cry about Bray being "buried", but...

Wouldn't be surprised about Bray beating Finn...followed by Demon Finn winning the gimmick rematch.

Obviously, people would cry about Bray being "buried", but...

Wouldn't be surprised about Bray beating Finn...followed by Demon Finn winning the gimmick rematch.
This is exactly what's going to happen.

Oh god, I bet it'll be an inferno match at GREAT BALLS OF FIRE. And then Finn is off to face Lesnar at Summerslam.

The only way that happens is a dirty win with new family members. Vince has a huge Balor Boner. There's a reason he's sending the dude with 1 PPV match out there with Rollins in main events, giving him clean wins over Roman Reigns and letting win said title at his first PPV match.

Does he really love Balor that much?

I actually have no idea why Finn went over Reigns that one time.

Sanjuro

I'd have been happy with any of the 3. They were having such a good match and then in typical Vince fashion it's all shit away with tons of interference and just bullshit.

I dunno. Miz would have been the preferable guy to go over out of the guys there, and I'm fine with him getting cheap victories.

cordy

Banned
Demon Finn is basically like the Mangekyou Sharingan. You can potentially beat Finn without it but once he's got it on, you're fucked. It's like SSj. You remember the talks we had as a kid. "He can beat him in base but he can't win as a SSj." Wyatt ain't gonna beat no Demon Finn.

That's reserved for the Big Dog YE YAY YAAAYYYYEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!

gaiadyne

Demon Finn is basically like the Mangekyou Sharingan. You can potentially beat Finn without it but once he's got it on, you're fucked. It's like SSj. You remember the talks we had as a kid. "He can beat him in base but he can't win as a SSj." Wyatt ain't gonna beat no Demon Finn.

That's reserved for the Big Dog YE YAY YAAAYYYYEEEYYYYYYY!!!!!!

I just see a dude with body paint and rubber tentacles coming out of his head

Finn probably won't be hurt too much from it, but I don't see the point of building up Bray when he has a glass ceiling against certain stars.

I'm as big as Bray mark as any and all I can say is just, don't do this to yourself.

I've already accepted Bray is going to do the job to Finn. Everyone should at this point.

Syder

Bananas is right. If you're a Bray fan, go into every feud/match assuming he's going to lose so you can never be disappointed.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Reigns was coming back from suspension and because Vince found his new cash cow.
Roman losing three straight matches clean was funny.

Roman and Cena both lost clean on regular TV last year, actually.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oh boy, another random Bray feud where he gets to give rambling nonsense promos for a month before jobbing clean once again.

tenor.gif

even better will be balor cutting promos as if bray is some great threat that will be difficult to overcome
Bray is lucky he isn't up against Rock or Austin, they would just point out the obvious that this and that guy has already beaten Bray, in fact who has he beaten, then Bray would never be able to recover.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Roman's loss to Balor last year was the only non-PPV clean loss in a singles match he's had since 2015.

I mean, the loss at MITB was the first clean loss he had period

even in the shield the dude only lost like twice, and dirty both times.

UberTag

I'm as big as Bray mark as any and all I can say is just, don't do this to yourself.

I've already accepted Bray is going to do the job to Finn. Everyone should at this point.
Bray would do the job to the Golden Truth... just to make Vince giggle.
He would job to all three former members of the Wyatt family.
He would job to Bo Dallas.
There is no job Bray will not do.
He would job on a boat. He would job to a goat.
He would job to green eggs and ham. Oh yes, he would even job to Sam I Am.

Gurrry

Great match at the end of raw. Sucks it ends that way but it makes sense. Joe was suspiciously absent, so I knew it was coming.

Top Bottom