• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

ngower

That was a damn good match. Everyone looked like stars and Miz gets the cheap win. For the IC belt, that's perfect booking.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Good match ended 100% as I guessed, I even knew the lights would go off when he went up for the Coup de Grace

Syder

You know I'm so over the This is awesome chant. Everything is fucking awesome anymore it seems. I'm liking this match but this shit don't compare to some of the awesome shit I've seen the last couple days. hell once they started chanting awesome before people even locked up. It's like they're standing there. There is nothing awesome about that you morons.
I'm over pretty much every chant. Why? because it shows just how unnatural your reaction to what's happening is. If you have time to think about whatever popular chant to use, you're not really experiencing the match in the moment. What's wrong with just shouting/applauding/booing if you think something's good/bad?

That said, spontaneously created chants, like the very first 'fight forever', are pretty awesome.

UberTag

Great match... absolute shit booking for the finish that makes nobody look strong.
None of those heels are going to win these feuds.

The hyperbolic overselling of the match by Cole on commentary didn't help.

cLOUDo

Bayley looks like Jay Leno to me.

hqdefault.jpg

Dead

justjim89

I'm over pretty much every chant. Why? because it shows just how unnatural your reaction to what's happening is. If you have time to think about whatever popular chant to use, you're not really experiencing the match in the moment. What's wrong with just shouting/applauding/booing if you think something's good/bad?

They should stop wrestling in front of live crowds.

Fucking tryhard conformists.

Fun match, but this is just poised to make Miz feud with Ambrose (....again), while Seth and Finn eventually make their way to Universal Title considerations.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lmfao Miz and Dean move to RAW just to continue their feud...Just like KO and Chris...What was the point of the brand shake up.

Dean was feuding with Corbin and Jericho is dropping the belt tomorrow for sure.

Fun match, but this is just poised to make Miz feud with Ambrose (....again), while Seth and Finn eventually make their way to Universal Title considerations.

I practically guarantee Vince is slobbering at the thought of sending Finn out there in the demon gear again because it sells so much merch

GunBR

Even with all the SHIELD boys, Balor and Braun, the show ends with Miz music

Maybe going to Raw isn't gonna kill Miz momentum

I think Bray will actually go over Finn.

Finn probably won't be hurt too much from it, but I don't see the point of building up Bray when he has a glass ceiling against certain stars.

Angry Grimace

Finn probably won't be hurt too much from it, but I don't see the point of building up Bray when he has a glass ceiling against certain stars.

The only way that happens is a dirty win with new family members. Vince has a huge Balor Boner. There's a reason he's sending the dude with 1 PPV match out there with Rollins in main events, giving him clean wins over Roman Reigns and letting win said title at his first PPV match.

Skatterd

"There's no reason Bray should lose"
*Bray loses*
And so goes the tale of Bray Wyatt

Top Bottom