• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| May I Fancy You To A Nice Arse Whipping?

red capsule

8glwvabx5ejx.jpg

was that the nerdy buff guy with the blue shirt in the front row at '06 ecw ons?

edit: http://i.imgur.com/ARy125n.gifv

Austin putting Jericho over like a motherfucker. Says he has one of top 10 runs in the entire business.

The way Jericho has continually adapted and changed his character to stay over over such a long period of time is amazing. Dude still puts on solid matches and is fantastic on the mic.

Pikma

Banned
So Meltzer is speculating about Aiden English' mental breakdown in this week's SD possibly being them making fun of Mauro Ranallo

Beefy

So is your pops the English man? Or you all moved from South America? Give me your backstory. It's interesting to talk to a black male from the UK because the culture is sooooo different compared to being in North America

He's half English and mixed and my mum is black and South American. My mum moved from SA to London England after getting with my dad.

Beefy

So Meltzer is speculating about Aiden English' mental breakdown in this week's SD possibly being them making fun of Mauro Ranallo

Said the same on WCPW and I thought the same as well, it looked nasty. But I didn't see any other posters think the same.

Pikma

Banned
Said the same on WCPW and I thought the same as well, it looked nasty. But I didn't see any other posters think the same.
It didn't cross my mind at that moment to be honest, but it makes sense and considering this comes from Vince it's 100% plausible

And it's also 1000% fucking gross if true

Beefy

It didn't cross my mind at that moment to be honest but it makes sense, and considering this comes from Vince it's 100% plausible

And it's also 1000% fucking gross if true

I didnt even consider Aiden English breaking down could be making fun of Ranallo.

If thats the case they are fucking scum.

The bit were JBL turned to Saxton and said I bet you would cry or some shit like that convinced me it was a jab at Mauro.

Zach

Here's the prob with this Michaels/Undertaker rematch: you've replaced Jim Ross with Matt Striker since the previous encounter.

The bit were JBL turned to Saxton and said I bet you would cry or some shit like that convinced me it was a jab at Mauro.

I didnt even notice that. Buncha cunts.

On another note, Meltzer worrying they might have Omega lose to Okada to have Okada vs Cody for the G1 Specials in USA is a nightmare of an idea.

Zach

Dearest Biggest-Geek-Ever,

Michaels/Undertaker "II" wasn't amazing for many a reason. I give it 3 3/4 starz. I was like "ah yeah" for that 'sault to the table and Mean Mark's jumping tombstone, though.

Your tag team partner in life,
Zach

Tall4Life

Michaels/Undertaker "II" wasn't amazing for many a reason. I give it 3 3/4 starz. I was like "ah yeah" for that 'sault to the table and Mean Mark's jumping tombstone, though.

Zach

this is legitimately disgraceful

Foggy

On another note, Meltzer worrying they might have Omega lose to Okada to have Okada vs Cody for the G1 Specials in USA is a nightmare of an idea.

I hadn't even considered that but it's a horrifying thought. Granted it's incredibly unlikely for Cody to go from Juice to David Finlay to a title shot against Okada.

Man, Cody getting a title shot was supposed to be a joke, not turn into something real.

I hadn't even considered that but it's a horrifying thought. Granted it's incredibly unlikely for Cody to go from Juice to David Finlay to a title shot against Okada.

Where did Fale come from? Countless Bullet Club tag matches? Have Cody jump Okada and BAM, title match.

Sephzilla

Zach

Michaels/Taker 1 is definitely better. Michaels/Taker 2 definitely has its moments but it feels sort like a rerun of the first match.

Taker busting out a leaping Tombstone Piledriver to finish off HBK was A+ though

Foggy

Where did Fale come from? Countless Bullet Club tag matches? Have Cody jump Okada and BAM, title match.

Fale and Okada have something of a history together and he made it to the finals of NJC. It was dumb but at least there's more to it than being the destroyer of Juice and Finlay. Now if Cody randomly gets a match against Goto or Ishii at Dominion...then I'm gonna sweat.

Top Bottom