• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

From an old observer

And finally, McMahon was asked to give quick reactions to certain names:

Ultimate Warrior -- "Lunatic."

Eric Bischoff -- "Don't know him that well. From his reputation, not a nice man."

Hulk Hogan -- "Not as big as he thinks he is."

Bruno Sammartino -- "A confused individual suffering from dementia, but one with a great reputation."

Rick Rude -- "Someone who would like to be in this era performing with the greats, but can't.

Jesse Ventura -- "Overrated at the time, and still is confused about his place in the history of the WWF."

Kevin Nash -- "A very fortunate individual that someone finally saw the talent and gave him the opportunity to be somebody."

Vince McMahon -- "The luckiest man on Earth. I've got it all. A wonderful family, the privilege of being in a company and doing what I love which is entertaining people. It's the biggest thrill of my life, apart from my family.

Qrlotcs.png

Lacey Chabert was dreamed about by boys in the 80s? She wasn't even active in the 80s, damn click bait.

RP912

Banned
I'm so meh about Mayweather/Manny match tonight for some reason. The hype really isn't' real on my side of town :/.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so meh about Mayweather/Manny match tonight for some reason. The hype really isn't' real on my side of town :/.

People in Oklahoma are cheering for Pacquiao because he's not a black dude all about money. shameful displays.

Fuck Pacquiao

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sunny tries to be progressive by condemning the guy who DOESN'T beat women because he's not black.

They're both bad people. Manny believes gay people go to hell. I'm rooting for the ref I guess. Though I bet whoever is the ref has some sort of scandal attached.

Alucard

Banned
They're both bad people. Manny believes gay people go to hell. I'm rooting for the ref I guess. Though I bet whoever is the ref has some sort of scandal attached.

Wait, is this true?

Can I get some more details on both of these guys and why they're pieces of shit? I don't care about boxing at all and don't know anything about either guy's career or character.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why is Manny a bad person other than so you can feel better about it?

He's not, really, aside from religious beliefs if I apply it to my own board of "what makes you a shitty person" - other than that, publicly he sure seems to be a great guy.

Wait, is this true?

Can I get some more details on both of these guys and why they're pieces of shit? I don't care about boxing at all and don't know anything about either guy's career or character.

This is pretty much all you need regarding Mayweather
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/mayweather-pacquiao-is-more-than-a-fight-its-class-war-in-one-ring/

gurudyne

What other WrassleGAFisms can we try sneaking into future LAW calls?

legit shook
big fight feel
cooked

??

Pretty sure Heel or Vince used "Big Fight Feel" last Sunday. Think it was to describe Roman-Show. And it's not a GAFism so much as a general term.

I don't post much anymore, but I don't remember seeing cooked before. What's that one mean?

Alucard

Banned
Watching the rest of this week's ROH. GREAT promo from The Addiction to start the show. ROH should give these guys the mic and more backstage promo time. There are far worse things they could be doing than hitching their wagon to Kaz and Daniels.

Entropia

No One Remembers
All this fight stuff is about the celebrities showing up. Not even about the fight. Trying to drum up hype for this dying sport. What a bunch of carnies.

Guzim

All this fight stuff is about the celebrities showing up. Not even about the fight. Trying to drum up hype for this dying sport. What a bunch of carnies.
And they're delaying the fight now too so more people could order the PPV. Vince could learn a thing from these carny ass carnies.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's nothing embarrassing about boxing, unless you hate corruption.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Eh...

Tyson
Golota
Wife beating

The pop culture image of boxing hasn't been all that great since...when?

Wife beating happens everywhere, and Tyson isn't an embarrassment. Golota was the nut shot master.

Top Bottom