• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

UberTag

SnnOCZs.jpg
Fucking amazing. More of this sort of thing.
Our new sign must advocate the importance of Roman Reigns being made to look strong.

I don't trust my own judgement on ranking movies at all, I'll list and explain all day for the ol' kideo games ranking stuff on gaming side but movies? I don't tend to watch and rewatch them enough to feel solid with my own favourites, though I will say Die Hard would take top honours, I can't hide that.

Perhaps I should just make a list of 10 WWE studio productions.

Our new sign must advocate the importance of Roman Reigns being made to look strong.
Just add "THAT" to the end of the existing logo and slogan.

Zach

I don't trust my own judgement on ranking movies at all, I'll list and explain all day for the ol' kideo games ranking stuff on gaming side but movies? I don't tend to watch and rewatch them enough to feel solid with my own favourites, though I will say Die Hard would take top honours, I can't hide that.

Perhaps I should just make a list of 10 WWE studio productions.

Are there 10 WWE movies? If so, you should totally post Die Hard as #1 and then 9 WWE movies... : )

Sleazy indie lucha is pretty fun, friends;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhZ_X6uw0oQ

I don't know who any of these dudes are, the match is full of egregious spot-watching, overly choreographed multi-man sequences, poorly timed mirror spots and even a few instances of dudes having to point out where the other dude should be standing to facilitate their needlessly complex armdrag set-up. BUT, this was also kinda nuts. And fun. Give it a watch if you're in the mood for something dumb.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can you imagine being Arn's son and having him cut a promo on you for not taking out the garbage?

No. No way.

Because there's no chance I wouldn't take out Arn's garbage every day, on time. No chance!

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
We should have a Bad Dads tag team. Dudes who look like Arn and Dean Malenko can bring their 18-20 year old children to ringside and then when their kids start flirting with people in the audience, the Bad Dads can intimidate them. They wrestle in wranglers and a carhartt jacket.

Book it.

UberTag

180CC7g.png

Trying to figure out who looks most ridiculous...I'm leaning towards Ziggler. Or the Burger King of the Ring.
It's like they're going out of their way to avoid calling attention to Neville's ears by surrounding him with talent that looks even more ridiculous.

Top Bottom