• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Kaladin

Actually the later hours had an increase over the first hour, which is an indication that people tuned in as they noticed it was a good Raw.

Loved Raw the opening segment was brilliant.

Normally that goes down with the two faces arguing in the ring then Kane comes out to tell them they are in a handicap match in the main event - which they win.

The fact they gave New Day promo time (which they took full advantage of) plus let them win helped everyone.

The segments following with them still celebrating was the icing on the cake

Aiii

So not worth it
Hasn't been a lower Raw that wasn't on a holiday or competing against football since 1997.

I expect this record to get broken time and time again over the coming years.

Traditional TV is pretty much dead as it is, it will only get worse until everyone is on the On-Demand bandwagon.

Kaladin

You know, I was just thinking......you can pretty much always expect a decent Raw out of Montreal. There are a few cities where WWE always brings it.

Only other one I can think of off the top of my head is Atlanta.

Fox318

Hasn't been a lower Raw that wasn't on a holiday or competing against football since 1997.

Hasn't this been said like every week for the past year?

That 3rd hour is killing ratings. I wonder if they could just broadcast an hour of Tough Enough or other original programming to fill the hour.

Fox318

For anyone without NJPW or heavy ROH experience NXT must be scary.

It still is amazing that the WWE can't develop a guy from scratch despite how big they are.

Even with somebody like Reigns I'm sure he stepped in a ring before he quit football.

KissVibes

Banned
Rob Gronkowski was ready to make appearances on Monday Night Raw with ya boy Mojo AND suggested he would bring the Patriots with him. How the fuck do you not take advantage of that AT LEAST ONCE?

Fox318

Rob Gronkowski was ready to make appearances on Monday Night Raw with ya boy Mojo AND suggested he would bring the Patriots with him. How the fuck do you not take advantage of that AT LEAST ONCE?

Isn't the NFL really hesitant about doing WWE appearances?

Bart Scott had a TNA appearance and he got into some trouble for that IIRC.

KissVibes

Banned
Isn't the NFL really hesitant about doing WWE appearances?

Bart Scott had a TNA appearance and he got into some trouble for that IIRC.

NFL stars have been on WWE TV countless times, and the NFL let Pacman Jones do TNA shit (but he couldn't wrestle).

RP912

Banned
A'Rly getting bent out of shape over a sign for a CAW, meanwhile Mojo gets the boot. Count those blessings Riley.

Actually the later hours had an increase over the first hour, which is an indication that people tuned in as they noticed it was a good Raw.

In this case I think its a sign more WWE fans are into the Bulls and Cavs than the Rockets or Clips since the first game ended sometime in hour 1.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So, did Natalya get implants? I'm legit asking because I can't tell. She certainly looks unique with her new gear.

She's just wearing Cleavage Gear. They're not any bigger than they were before (I have no idea if they're fake to begin with, I assumed so).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Stupid Shit:
tumblr_nckvdseBg41t0ik4co1_400.gif

Alucard

Banned
The one that looks in great shape is Barrett. Hopefully we see some more movesets.

Barrett has been hitting it hard with those abs. Goddamn. That said, Rollins is still in tremendous shape, but has lost some of the definition he had just a month ago.

Staying in wrestler shape must be so damn taxing. Unrealistic to keep up that level of lean muscle unless you have the most stringent of discipline.

Top Bottom