• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

jmdajr

reigns-widget.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
wait what?

edit: just saw a webm of it, wow that fucking sucks

I'm telling you guys, its a Manny Pacquiao-hurt-his-shoulder-before-the-big-fight reference. I really want to believe they're that smart.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I haven't been watching recently, is the Lana being explicitly over with the crowd thing new or has that been going on for a while?

jmdajr

My dad is about 72 now and he can't see shit anymore. It's enough that he can't drive on his own now.

He's also the kind that never goes to the Doctor unless it's too late.

I wonder if Vince is once of those types.

I enjoyed RAW and I've enjoyed Cena doing his best to give fresh talent a chance to shine. It's honestly refreshing seeing him wrestle against new opponents. I even like he's added a new move, even if it is odd for his huge frame. It goes hand-in-hand with the increased presence of high flyers on RAW too, adding new exciting moves. Hell I sort of marked out for Big E's Suplex it feels so long since I last saw one delivered by a wrestler who wasn't Brock.

Kaladin

I watched the 90 minute version of Raw on Hulu this morning and I must say, I enjoyed every bit of it.

We actually got two great big fight feel matches this week, and on the 90 minute show, there wasn't a single bad one.

I love the idea of Fatal 4 Way at Payback, even if it's just another PPV match Ambrose is going to loose.

Also, Fuck yeah Sami Zayn....hoping the shoulder isn't serious.

Kaladin

So I read Michelle Beadle's rant on why she's no longer supporting WWE after 18 years of being a fan.

I get that she's doing this to use her voice against supporting someone with a criminal past like Mayweather, but really?

There are far worse things that have happened over the past 18 years to drop your support of WWE over. Far worse things than a tweet congratulating Mayweather for his victory in the biggest boxing match of the century.

Even if she gets Triple H to issue some apology or statement, I hope she enjoys having her super fan access revoked.

Aiii

So not worth it
So I read Michelle Beadle's rant on why she's no longer supporting WWE after 18 years of being a fan.

I get that she's doing this to use her voice against supporting someone with a criminal past like Mayweather, but really?

There are far worse things that have happened over the past 18 years to drop your support of WWE over. Far worse things than a tweet congratulating Mayweather for his victory in the biggest boxing match of the century.

Even if she gets Triple H to issue some apology or statement, I hope she enjoys having her super fan access revoked.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/

Did she quit her job yet?

Because if someone is profiting from Mayweather, it's the company that pays her.

I'm getting far too used to WWE Network and NJPW World just giving me wrestling on demand now. It's great. I'd be over the moon if AAA/CMLL worked something out, so I can finally see more than the handful of Lucha shows I've ever seen - most of which were from the 90s.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm getting far too used to WWE Network and NJPW World just giving me wrestling on demand now. It's great. I'd be over the moon if AAA/CMLL worked something out, so I can finally see more than the handful of Lucha shows I've ever seen - most of which were from the 90s.

AJPW please. They're the only one with a comparable backlog.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Oh nice, I didn't realise NJPW had NOAH rights too. What was that Joshi promotion? Do they have those rights too?

AJW is All Japan which is why AJPW World would be huge. It would give you arguably the biggest promotions of the 80s and 90s, AJW and AJPW. Though I think NOAH has some of the older stuff? Definitely not the joshi stuff. All Japan is the only one of the big three to have ever done any joshi stuff.

Top Bottom