• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT| Super Strong Style 16 - Thread Edition 2015

Only racing game I need

WWE_Crush_Hour_Coverart.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Maybe more people would have wasted their time with Shitclub if it was on PS+

:|

miserable

Maybe more people would have wasted their time with Shitclub if it was on PS+

:|

well if it would have been on PS+ like they promised, the maybe the people would have played it for a couple of days, then they would move on instead of trying to justify their 60$ purchase with Driveclub threads

RP912

Banned
After the lovable mess of Project CARS. I don't even want to think about racing games anymore :(.

On topic though....I want to try Driveclub despite the hatred towards it and the blind love towards it. The weather effects got me feeling some type of way about that game.

Assetto Corsa is a good racing game if you look past the barebones of it.

Bandini

I'm in Scotland until tomorrow morning. Definitely worth a look, there's some stunning scenery up here. Loch Lomond is great.

Plus you can't beat a scottish fry up, like an English breakfast but with added potato cakes and flat sausage. Almost worth the journey on its own.

Nice, did you visit any distilleries? I'm a sucker for a good scotch.

Also, did you really watch that CZW PPV purely for gifs for the June OT? I hope not...

HELL NO, I watched that iPPV because a fool and his money are easily parted. I've got more than enough GIFs from trashy, old-school CZW to last an entire OT - I may need to make some more, though. Everyone's seen the favourites. Wifebeater shooting blood out of his forehead at the camera, Gage getting set on fire, Sexxxy Eddy drinking his own arterial blood, Necro losing a chunk out of his arm, etc.

Agreed, DriveClub's the best racer I've played for years, since PGR3 at least. Would definitely like to see more games like it, with a similarly fun yet challenging driving model.

Well said.

HELL NO, I watched that iPPV because a fool and his money are easily parted. I've got more than enough GIFs from trashy, old-school CZW to last an entire OT - I may need to make some more, though. Everyone's seen the favourites. Wifebeater shooting blood out of his forehead at the camera, Gage getting set on fire, Sexxxy Eddy drinking his own arterial blood, Necro losing a chunk out of his arm, etc.

The botched conchairto was well worth it.

Fox318

Stop
having
ppv
matches
on
raw
one
week
before
the
ppv

GOD DANGIT BOBBY

problem is they feel they have to put the guys on TV in a match or else people won't even watch Raw.

Its because they treat everyone as a midcarder except Cena, Orton, and Reigns.

Alucard

Banned

IIIII...don't want to see any of that. Goddammit, pro wrestling.

problem is they feel they have to put the guys on TV in a match or else people won't even watch Raw.

Its because they treat everyone as a midcarder except Cena, Orton, and Reigns.

The funny thing being Cena with a midcard title gets booked like midcard champs should probably be booked in general, especially when a face champ.
Got one feud going alongside a string of solid title defences, watch the US title never get this treatment again once Cena moves on.

imBask

Banned
The funny thing being Cena with a midcard title gets booked like midcard champs should probably be booked in general, especially when a face champ.
Got one feud going alongside a string of solid title defences, watch the US title never get this treatment again once Cena moves on.

I don't even know who has the IC title anymore tbh

RP912

Banned
I don't even know who the fuck has the WWE championship. The US title been pretty much the "high" point lately in the WWE for some "strange" reason...I can't put my finger on it...

imBask

Banned
I don't even know who the fuck has the WWE championship. The US title been pretty much the "high" point lately in the WWE for some "strange" reason...I can't put my finger on it...

The main title storyline is okay, and if you think about it it's a really great match for the IWC, i'm fine with Orton being in a match with 3 young guys, and those 3 being the ex-Shield

the build up has been a little lackluster but i'm glad we get to see that match instead of the traditionnal Cena vs Orton #23154 at Payback

I don't even know who has the IC title anymore tbh
I think some mad hobo invaded the ring at WM and pulled it down never to be seen again.

Cena's main event aura transcends title belts, meanwhile Rollins still feels like something of a paper champ following the book of cowardly heel champ 101 where the idea of defending the belt makes them very upset.
And really it's not like Cena's stuff has been getting more coverage than the WWE title by any stretch.

Here's an idea, for the UltraViolent OT next month and seeing as it's Tournament of Death season....who's up for participating in a Tournament of Death review project? Interested parties who feel like they have a solid grasp on their sanity, let me know and I'll furnish you with a copy of one of the thirteen Tournament of Death shows to be reviewed in time for May 31st when the June OT will be posted.

May the power of Zandig compel you.

i5L0k3ZNNEWCB.gif

Here's an idea, for the UltraViolent OT next month and seeing as it's Tournament of Death season....who's up for participating in a Tournament of Death review project? Interested parties who feel like they have a solid grasp on their sanity, let me know and I'll furnish you with a copy of one of the thirteen Tournament of Death shows to be reviewed in time for May 31st when the June OT will be posted.

i5L0k3ZNNEWCB.gif

I will do one. Why not. Fuck it.

Xater

Fuck, I just caught myself looking at old pictures of me and my ex on Facebook. Now my gut even hurts. Need to stop this immediately.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax

i5L0k3ZNNEWCB.gif

I reviewed and XPW and Christian Wrestling show. I can do anything!

My brain says that I really, really shouldn't.
But I'd be lying if my curiosity hasn't been piqued to witness the most wretched of wrasslin' and share my pain with the good community.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

i5L0k3ZNNEWCB.gif

I'm in. I will be happy to do this on legitshook.com unless Boots would like it elsewheres.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
omg I got a job interview for the 20th. Came out of nowhere, Im so nervous and have nothing prepared.

Welcome to the Tournament of Death! All you'll need if GIFCam and a good notebook, friend.

Oh not that job.

If it's on the 20th you can be prepared.

Congrats TimeEffect!

And chin up, Xater. It'll get better, dude. Just try your best to keep your mind on other things.

I'm in. I will be happy to do this on legitshook.com unless Boots would like it elsewheres.

Nah man, legitshook is the place for WrassleGAF stuff, would be cool if we can post all the reviews there, otherwise the June OT will be pretty cluttered.

So, signed up so far;

. me
. FallingEdge
. Spider from Mars
. Nocturnowl
. Vinny Mac

Top Bottom