• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

RP912

Banned
Too many lemons to be booing such a rosebud.

I hope Adam sticks around to have the biggest entrance in wrestlemania history. I'm talking magicians, tigers, ninjas, elephants, bunnies, and hippos.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What's this? The new Everquest thing?

Sorta? I'm not sure about that, but it is developed by SOE. It's basically a social building game - think of the insane shit people made in Second Life but without the propensity for giant penis fountains or walls of tits. It's an MMO building game, and you claim some land and make it yours, build what you like on it. I've seen some weird shit, some good shit, and I've got some ideas on how to make Castle Sunflower.

It'll have a maze in front of the restrooms.

Here's some shit I've seen, not much that I took pics of, just some weird things:

p0wZqsA.jpg

EqFwek8.jpg

Sorta? I'm not sure about that, but it is developed by SOE. It's basically a social building game - think of the insane shit people made in Second Life but without the propensity for giant penis fountains or walls of tits. It's an MMO building game, and you claim some land and make it yours, build what you like on it. I've seen some weird shit, some good shit, and I've got some ideas on how to make Castle Sunflower.

That sounds pretty rad, I'll have to look into it when I can afford a new PC (temporarily on some piece of shit ancient laptop at present). Seems they dropped Everquest from the name as Landmark outgrew the fantasy setting - this was the thing that started out as Everquest: Next.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That sounds pretty rad, I'll have to look into it when I can afford a new PC (temporarily on some piece of shit ancient laptop at present). Seems they dropped Everquest from the name as Landmark outgrew the fantasy setting - this was the thing that started out as Everquest: Next.

Oh was it? I remember EQ:Next talking a lot about changing the world and such, they had a lot of cool ideas but I was never an EQ guy so I kinda shuffled that off in my mind. It appears they're using the Planetside 2 engine to make these worlds, there's a ton of room and space. The temptation to claim the top of a mountain and build something everyone will see is great. Maybe a gigantic Undertaker cross.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds good!

Annnnnndddd I'm out.

Second Life is still there if you want to share a dance floor with a minotaur with a humongous penis, and then dick sprinklers appear on the ceiling and shoot jizz on all the partygoers.

I wasn't kidding when I said Rose and Dallas are two of the best gimmicks in the WWE right now but I may have a soft spot for gimmicks that could legit be Punch-Out! characters.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Rewatched Naito vs Okada at WK7 in 2013, it feels so weird to see Okada and Tanahashi go at it like this and Okada not have the belt. Still a great match, but Okada has grown through all of 2013 and it shows. We definitely are approaching Okada Prime now.

alstein

I wasn't kidding when I said Rose and Dallas are two of the best gimmicks in the WWE right now but I may have a soft spot for gimmicks that could legit be Punch-Out! characters.

I like the Bo Dallas gimmick- I think he can become a main eventer with it, if his ringwork improves. It's not that different from original run Kurt Angle.

Adam Rose I just don't see working. Pass me some bad 90s rec.arts.anime.fanfiction lewd

Cagey

Banned
AJ Styles finisher looks like a diving reverse Ambiguously Gay Duo attack.

Sidenote: If Okada ever hit the weights he'd have such a damn good look. Someone posted a blurb about another wrestler last week (Tanahashi?) noting that about him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
AJ Styles finisher looks like a diving reverse Ambiguously Gay Duo attack.

Sidenote: If Okada ever hit the weights he'd have such a damn good look. Someone posted a blurb about another wrestler last week (Tanahashi?) noting that about him.

"Eat your ass while I shit on your neck"

Gaining muscle naturally takes a lot of time. That's what FE and I have discovered. It's hard work. He'll get there. Muscle Quest!

Worst game ever already?

of COURSE it's the worst. And the best.

According to PWInsider.com, this is legit what it says at the bottom of last night's Sheild/Evolution contract. They're not legit, of course, but they also aren't lorem ipsum or shit like that.

Instead, it's far far worse,,,

"World Wrestling Entertainment is a creative genius. The whole creation of the universe was fashioned by his ever-toiling hands. All living mortals should praise his name and image." '

So we can take a few things from this.

1. Vince McMahon believes he is WWE
2. Vince McMahon has a major-ass power trip.
3. Vince McMahon is completely fucking nanners.

Gaining muscle naturally takes a lot of time. That's what FE and I have discovered. It's hard work. He'll get there. Muscle Quest!

of COURSE it's the worst. And the best.

Speaking of Muscle Quest 2014, I've fallen off hard the past two weeks. One because of the trip to New York and the following week due to laziness and just outside influences. Gah. Starting things over today but still am really annoyed with how I look. 2 weeks is just a blip in the overall scheme of things but just disappointed at my lack of progress.

Cagey

Banned

Hard work but man's gotta start respecting the iron. The iron will reward him in time. He doesn't need to squat 400+ and deadlift 500+ or walk around in perma-Men's Health Abs Issue* Cover Model conditioning, but he looks like a teenager with a great frame and a layer of babyfat. A modestly more muscular look would make him stand out given his height.

*it's always the Abs issue

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
According to PWInsider.com, this is legit what it says at the bottom of last night's Sheild/Evolution contract. They're not legit, of course, but they also aren't lorem ipsum or shit like that.

"World Wrestling Entertainment is a creative genius. The whole creation of the universe was fashioned by his ever-toiling hands. All living mortals should praise his name and image." '

That reads more like something that was put there by a pissed-off creative member, not Vince.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Or someone else wrote that. It's not necessarily Vince! Also what the fuck is nanners? Isn't that what Europeans get to watch children?

Speaking of Muscle Quest 2014, I've fallen off hard the past two weeks. One because of the trip to New York and the following week due to laziness and just outside influences. Gah. Starting things over today but still am really annoyed with how I look. 2 weeks is just a blip in the overall scheme of things but just disappointed at my lack of progress.

Get your shit together man, whatever happened to the Summer of Swole?

Hard work but man's gotta start respecting the iron. The iron will reward him in time. He doesn't need to squat 400+ and deadlift 500+ or walk around in perma-Men's Health Abs Issue* Cover Model conditioning, but he looks like a teenager with a great frame and a layer of babyfat. A modestly more muscular look would make him stand out given his height.

*it's always the Abs issue

He'll get there if he wants it. The babyfat is the only real criticism I have, but he still looks like a superstar.

Cagey

Banned
He'll get there if he wants it. The babyfat is the only real criticism I have, but he still looks like a superstar.

Oh I love his look too. In person, he looked like a cross between the stereotypical anime asshole in a high school drama (dat blonde hair) and a Street Fighter character. If he were in better shape he'd be even higher. All the potentials.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh I love his look too. In person, he looked like a cross between the stereotypical anime asshole in a high school drama (dat blonde hair) and a Street Fighter character. If he were in better shape he'd be even higher. All the potentials.

I hope he pulls a bancho gimmick. I love those fuckin coats, and he's tall enough to pull it off. Enter him into a feud with old man Nagata, the schoolteacher.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Boy Star Citizen looks real neat, but I have no idea what I should buy to get into it.

jmdajr

Getting all caught up on that shooter rampage.

Scary thing is I wonder how many people here are on the verge of flipping out. Most will never do anything, but I have no doubt many share those exact same feelings.

sad

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Getting all caught up on that shooter rampage.

Scary thing is I wonder how many people here are on the verge of flipping out. Most will never do anything, but I have no doubt many share those exact same feelings.

sad

I don't wanna get into it here as I feel that's a horse beat to death elsewhere and I wager we're all on the same page, but yknow.

If you feel like you're having a shitty time, so is everyone else and fuck you for thinking you're special. We're all the same. Fuck you.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Being buried under piles of food, fat, and laziness.

You fat shit, you'll never look like your Muscle Mentor.

Did Tanahashi ever sit around for weeks because he's lazy or fat? No, he's a goddamn champion.

Be that champion, fat boy. Get your ass up and to the gym and get your diet right, you fat.

Tanahashi says:
"Don't be a lemon or a rosebud. Get your diet right, fat boy, and become a once in 1,000 grams of protein champion!"

Q6Zpn5z.jpg

jmdajr

That is an extremely dark view on things.

Sad lonely males who are sexually frustrated and feel they don't belong. No doubt there are millions of them. It's not unique. I don't know where they fall off the edge though. It's just got to be the accumulation. I think most have some sort of outlet to deal with it, as Batista would say. Life might suck but at least you still have your circle of friends to fall back on. Some don't' even have those.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sad lonely males who are sexually frustrated and feel they don't belong. No doubt there are millions of them. It's not unique. I don't know where they fall off the edge though. It's just got to be the accumulation. I think most have some sort of outlet to deal with it, as Batista would say. Life might suck but at least you still have your circle of friends to fall back on. Some don't' even have those.

The internet has made it so there's support groups and other like-minded fuckers out there for any stupid shit. It used to be in a village if you haven't had sex, you kept that shit to yourself and dealt with it. Now it's turned into a source of power for fedoras. Stupid shit. Need more shame in the world. Shame humbles a person.

jmdajr

The internet has made it so there's support groups and other like-minded fuckers out there for any stupid shit. It used to be in a village if you haven't had sex, you kept that shit to yourself and dealt with it. Now it's turned into a source of power for fedoras. Stupid shit. Need more shame in the world. Shame humbles a person.

Hmm. Possibly. I think most people have a group of friends that's pretty balanced out. Everyone plays a role. But you're right. When all the jobbers get together and form a squad with ill will, maybe not so good for society.

Sblargh

Banned

Having feelings of revenge and rage torward women and acting on them are two very different things. While it's crucial to identify aspects of rape culture in actions that aren't actual rape, well, those actions aren't actual rape, so it's important to identify that, too.

Tragedies like this always feel like sorta of swiss cheese with the holes aligned kind of thing, as society does have a lot of safety nets against someone going into a murderous rampage over these feelings: from education teaching you that those feelings are wrong, going through religion teaching you that something better is on the afterlife, to something going on right on people's life that he is not willing to sacrifice that because of what is going wrong, etc etc.; anything that prevents you from doing this is a a safety net, and to somehow slip through the cracks of all of them takes a conjunction of factors. And people will go on like "if only he had better parenting"; "if only he wasn't sick in the head"; "if only he had religion"; "if only he wasn't taught that feminism is bullshit", etc etc.; but I think the fact is that all of those are potentially right and none of them are ultimately the answer. Something should have held it back, again, society has a lot of things in place to hold you back, all of them failed.

And I think Sunny is right, not enough shame on this people, shaming people for believing they are entitled to other people's body/feelings is one of those safety net. Having an internet community that tells you it's all right to hate on other people removes one of those safety nets.

Top Bottom