• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
LCyZi2D.gif

#BOLIEVE
iTcejukvyYQ3S.gif

strobogo

Banned
Richie was better in the ring and much more likable as a generic babyface than Bo. But Bo's character since his heel turn is so fun. He still sucks in the ring, though.

bad-news-barrett-has-an-update-f-620x350.jpg

Bad News Bronson

Anyone here play Watch Dogs? Kinda looking like I'm gonna hold out and wait for it to come on PS+ in a year or so.

Or wait for the infinitely superior sequel they'll release in two years then release a sequel every year from that point, gradually declining in quality every release.

But really, Watch Dogs 2 is gonna be awesome.

strobogo

Banned
That's how big he was in FCW/the start of NXT and they're kind of big on all natty (unless you're Rock). I doubt he was juicing then.

Catching up on Raw. Anyone else find it kind of funny that Los Matadores have become El Torito's valets?

I think that next to them being turned into Los Matadores it's a minor thing.

Like if we talk legitimacy...

Primo and Epico >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Los Matadores >>> El Toritos valets.

TRUTH El Torito is more likely to get a belt than Los Matadores.

Alucard

Banned
The Cena/Wyatt promo was very good last night. Cena actually sounded genuine and passionate and not like a smirky jackass who no one should like.

Top Bottom