• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
It's so weird that you guys talk games in here. It's why you make me feel like a heel doing a run in. OH NO IT'S ONE OF THOSE GAMER SIDE WEIRDOS THAT GOES ON ABOUT FRAMERATE AND NATIVE RESOLUTIONS.

I come in here to talk wrestling. There's like, a whole place over there to talk about gaming. We don't bite. Just don't make any statements that sound like facts that you can't back up, or don't directly insult people.

(or don't write a long post, and then hit submit and come back half an hour later to find out that while you were writing your long post, that the mods said to drop the issue. cause like... then you'll be banned by the time you get back)

One time I got banned for directly insulting a guy over the texture quality of the official Crysis 2 texture pack. It was more hilarious than you'd think. I said something like "I don't make a habit of directly insulting people on GAF, but I'm directly insulting you now. You're a fucking idiot". I got a 48 hour ban and whoever banned me wrote "Don't directly insult people even if they're completely wrong".

Good times.

strobogo

Banned
It's so weird that you guys talk games in here. It's why you make me feel like a heel doing a run in. OH NO IT'S ONE OF THOSE GAMER SIDE WEIRDOS THAT GOES ON ABOUT FRAMERATE AND NATIVE RESOLUTIONS.

I come in here to talk wrestling. There's like, a whole place over there to talk about gaming. We don't bite. Just don't make any statements that sound like facts that you can't back up, or don't directly insult people.

(or don't write a long post, and then hit submit and come back half an hour later to find out that while you were writing your long post, that the mods said to drop the issue. cause like... then you'll be banned by the time you get back)

One time I got banned for directly insulting a guy over the texture quality of the official Crysis 2 texture pack. It was more hilarious than you'd think. I said something like "I don't make a habit of directly insulting people on GAF, but I'm directly insulting you now. You're a fucking idiot". I got a 48 hour ban and whoever banned me wrote "Don't directly insult people even if they're completely wrong".

Good times.

I don't make a habit of directly insulting people on GAF, but I'm directly insulting you now. You're a fucking dingus.

I don't make a habit of directly insulting people on GAF, but I'm directly insulting you now. You're a fucking dingus.

:)

You've just found me a basis for my wrestling alter ego.

109569.1010.A.jpg

Watching countdown and had a grand vision of a new nation of domination. It should totally be a thing.

Big E's ring gear even kind of looks like Farooqs NOD outfit. R Truth can do their rap on the way out. They can bring up that #SAWFT guy to be their random white member. David Otunga can come back as the legal guy.

It's all right there in front of them if they just open their eyes.

gurudyne

That polygon headline isn't a big deal. Potentially offensive? I guess but certainly isn't intentional. Especially as it calls back to a William Gibson novel about similar subject matter (spook is a popular term within the intelligence community)

Agreed. People were way too quick to pounce on that one. There's only one thing that title was alluding to.

The Cena/Wyatt promo was very good last night. Cena actually sounded genuine and passionate and not like a smirky jackass who no one should like.

He does that once a month. It's nice when it happens, but he'll be back to jokey asshat within a week or two.

Good times.

Fuck Gaming side. E3 bullshit shuts down WrassleGAF, and the key to survival there is to just limit your exposure, ie never posting there at all.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Beef makes up stuff. He's a shit golem. Of course a golem would have heat with Stro.

Beef makes up stuff. He's a shit golem. Of course a golem would have heat with Stro.

I've only been banned once, and that was for asking where to find scans. I've never been banned for shitposting because I'm not dumb about my posts. Most of the bans I've seen were completely reasonable. And that INCLUDES Sunflower's bans. ;D

It's very easy to not shitpost. Most people who are "omg gaming side BLOWS" are just too fucking thick-headed to stay reasonable.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I've only been banned once, and that was for asking where to find scans. I've never been banned for shitposting because I'm not dumb about my posts. Most of the bans I've seen were completely reasonable. And that INCLUDES Sunflower's bans. ;D

It's very easy to not shitpost. Most people who are "omg gaming side BLOWS" are just too fucking thick-headed to stay reasonable.

The point I'm really, really poorly trying to make is one man's shitpost is another mod's treasure. It's always open for interpretation.

I mean, who's a shitposter in WrassleGAF?

Top Bottom