• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I've seen people post completely decent and factual posts on gaming side and get banned simply because they didn't agree with a mod.

Gaming side at times makes the wild west look fucking civilized in comparison.

Hopefully we get some new games to talk about around E3 time. Too many threads about the same subjects (or if a thread tries something new, it's always gonna veer into list warz anyway).

strobogo

Banned
bean is the only sane one in this fine community of ours.

ibt2gkkSgikNyo.gif

Heel

I sympathize with Daniel Bryan. He has cultivated a fanbase of lonely 20, 30 and 40-somethings that think he should choose the possession of a plot device used in a carny performance over the love of his life.

That is very sad to think about. I hope WWE Creative has written a script will do society a favor and give these soulless manchildren a chance to idolize a man with a sensible moral compass.

Any motherfucker can ice skate uphill, they just have to #Bolieve

Vince should have made a Wesley Snipes/Blade/Raven-like character who does martial arts moves.

Although by year 2 he would be reduced to being the Funkadactyls' manager and jobbing to Rusev... by year 3, him and Rusev would be a comedy tag team.

strobogo

Banned
Vince should have made a Wesley Snipes/Blade/Raven-like character who does martial arts moves.

Although by year 2 he would be reduced to being the Funkadactyls' manager and jobbing to Rusev... by year 3, him and Rusev would be a comedy tag team.

The real money in Rusev is the comedy odd couple team with a black guy.

I sympathize with Daniel Bryan. He has cultivated a fanbase of lonely 20, 30 and 40-somethings that think he should choose the possession of a plot device used in a carny performance over the love of his life.

That is very sad to think about. I hope WWE Creative has written a script will do society a favor and give these soulless manchildren a chance to idolize a man with a sensible moral compass.

WWE-Monday-Night-Raw-RecapReview-111212-Sad-Daniel-Bryan1.gif

Gorillaz

I see the words, I feel the ether behind each sentence, yet, I can't help but feel positive looking at your DB smile avy.

gretchen>regina, she always was the hotter one in the group

Then they shoulda went cheap and kept Scorpio Sky aka Harold

Vylash

image.php

I agree, friend. All these people wanting Bryan to keep the strap and ruin his SO's career is quite telling of their romantic "experiences", and frankly very sickening.

Awesome match posted to SHIMMER's youtube. See what Sara Del Rey was up to before she was preparing Divas for 3-minute TV matches and teaching them roll-ups;

Ayako Hamada & Ayumi Kurihara (c) vs Sara Del Rey & Madison Eagles - (SHIMMER 2011/10/02)

Taiji Ishimori (c) Vs. Daisuke Harada

holy shit what a match!

I really need to watch more NOAH. Just wow.

Seriously, great match, the undercard has improved dramatically in the past year or so and, while there have been some missteps (Morishima's crappy heel stable and KENTA leaving) there's also been a lot to like. I've also been really enjoying Zack Sabre Jr. & Yoshinari Ogawa's GHC Jr. Tag Title run and Sugiura's new team with Masato Tanaka (Dangan Yankees!!). NOAH's definitely in a much better place at present, but they also really need some new blood in the heavyweight division.

duw55Pj.gif

Sblargh

Banned
Heel is right (wait, what?).

Edit: I mean, from a storyline point of view, he can't just walk in and say "yeah, I choose the titles I won't be able to defend, fuck Brie". The only way he is keeping them belts is if she quits. Otoh, it will be plain lame if he just says "you win, Steph, here are the titles".

There has to be a swerve in there somewhere.

Edit: I mean, from a storyline point of view, he can't just walk in and say "yeah, I choose the titles I won't be able to defend, fuck Brie". The only way he is keeping them belts is if she quits. Otoh, it will be plain lame if he just says "you win, Steph, here are the titles".

He hands the belts to Brie and Brie defends them against Stephanie McMahon at Payback. Book it, John-o.

Vylash

Brie sacrificing herself and her career, but not before beating up Steph, would be the best case scenario

Sblargh

Banned
Awesome match posted to SHIMMER's youtube. See what Sara Del Rey was up to before she was preparing Divas for 3-minute TV matches and teaching them roll-ups;

Ayako Hamada & Ayumi Kurihara (c) vs Sara Del Rey & Madison Eagles - (SHIMMER 2011/10/02)

Amazing match, yeah!
Also, I love Shimmer tag matches that they do the "distract the ref while illegal tag partner does shenanigans" thing very well. The art of being an asshole behind the ref's back is alive and well in Shimmer.

Marvel

could never
Just got done watching Raw, ha Bo Dallas for me is working great. The slow jiggly victory lap around the ring is genius.

Sblargh

Banned
A gimmick where a wrestler was a former WCW fan and when he said NWO 4 Life he really meant it. So now he tries to singlehandedly invade WWE.

JavyOO7

It seems like the hardcore fanbase would prefer Bryan on chase mode at all times in regards to the belt. Maybe he should just give it to Steph in the story line, recuperate fully, and then come back in the story and regain it back after a long chase.

Vylash

It seems like the hardcore fanbase would prefer Bryan on chase mode at all times in regards to the belt. Maybe he should just give it to Steph in the story line, recuperate fully, and then come back in the story and regain it back after a long chase.

No, the chase is over, he was in the chase since Summerslam, you can't keep him in the chase all the time because people will stop caring

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
MY NAME IS SURFER STING AND ALL MY PROMOS ARE JUST ME YELLING AND MAKING STUPID JOHN CENA QUALITY QUIPS ABOUT MY OPPONENT. IM THE FUCKING WORST!

Top Bottom