• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Happy birthday to Sunny Mac and slight confuse and anyone else that posts and lurks here!

No. They just put them on their broadcast AND they tell people to use them. Any show with the viewing figures RAW gets that did that would get things to trend. Community got things to trend with much lower viewing figures. Hannibal too, I believe.

Yeah, WWE stuff has been trending on twitter long before they made a big deal about it. I'm guessing they found out about how active "The Universe" was on the twitter that they decided to make it a thing.

Gorillaz

I thought everyone loved the "ruthless aggression" era? I mean, he rapped and use to hit people with steel pipes while rapping. I bet the fans still remember it

U0dDY1N.gif

Thuganomics was one reason I took a break from WWE. In the spirit of being positive, I'm thankful it's no longer around.

Beef had the nerve to say she had "anime hair"

Idk how he drew that conclusion but I don't question it anymore.

bjork

Thuganomics was good.

Sunny having a birthday is good.

My garage door's spring broke and it fell on me, which is bad.

But I have ice cream, which is good.

Good.

Itchy. Tasty.

Sblargh

Banned
WWE just have to deliver me a good Paige/Fox match. I don't even care who wins, I just want both girls getting out of the match looking good.

But I fear WWE will do what WWE does and, being faced with something that could be very good, they will kill the magic as fast as possible. It will be a 30 seconds match, Alicia Fox will freak out again, it will get old because anything you repeat 5 times in a month gets old and Heyman and Cena will go to podcasts to say that people don't use the opportunities WWE gives them.

Edit: I'm already bitter and hopeless like y'all. No! I refuse to be like this! Alicia Fox and Paige will have a great match, full of awesome moments and winning or lose, Fox will freak out, destroy some Daniel Bryan merch from some little kid (because if she destroys Cena merch, people will cheer) and rise to heeldom godliness.

Carnby

Welcome the newest member of WrassleGAF on Facebook, Bronson Lee!

Hit his music!

The night was clear and the moon was yellow
And the leaves came tumbling down...

I was standing on the corner
When I heard my bulldog bark
He was barkin' at the two men
Who were gamblin' in the dark
It was Bronson Lee and Billy
Two men who gambled late
Bronson Lee threw seven
Billy swore that he threw eight
Bronson Lee told Billy
I can't let you go with that
You have won all my money
And my brand new stetson hat
Bronson Lee went home
And he got his forty-four
Said, I'm goin' to the barroom
Just to pay that debt I owe

Go Bronson Lee!

[Instrumental Interlude]

Bronson Lee went to the barroom
And he stood across the barroom door
He said, nobody move
And he pulled his forty-four
Bronson Lee, cried Billy
Oh, please don't take my life
I've three little children
And a very sickly wife
Bronson Lee shot Billy
Oh, he shot that poor boy so bad
Till the bullet came through Billy
And it broke the bartender's glass

Go Bronson Lee!
Go Bronson Lee!
Go Bronson Lee!

Sblargh

Banned
This notion that someone backstage actually said "I think the best wrestler in the world is only over because of this one-word chant, let's give it to Big Show"

Welcome the newest member of WrassleGAF on Facebook, Bronson Lee!

Hit his music!

Goddamn right I shot that asshole

I can't believe my Bad News Bronson post in that UFC thread is potentially turning into a SPORTS FILMED RESOLUTION THREAD, complete with fucked up info. Fuck that noise

Kornflayx

Just watched Fully Loaded 2000 and my god Triple H's body is just perfection.
If there's a way I could achieve that naturally I would kill for it. But sadly that's not gonna happen.

ibwPa2PPqZSp7e.gif

jmdajr

Just watched Fully Loaded 2000 and my god Triple H's body is just perfection.
If there's a way I could achieve that naturally I would kill for it. But sadly that's not gonna happen.

ibwPa2PPqZSp7e.gif

Oh well. What can you do you know. I could take all the juice in the world, and still never look like that.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Wrasslin gave us Scott Steiner, it's pretty awesome
it has some sexy ladies
Lana's thighs. Rusev's thighs, too. Bringing the thunder.
Not watching much of it the past couple of weeks has given me more free time.

:thumbsup
Nakamura's an incredible package in and out of the ring.
I enjoy Quackenbush when he commentates.
Alicia Fox
Eva Marie
Thuganomics was good.

Sunny having a birthday is good.

My garage door's spring broke and it fell on me, which is bad.

But I have ice cream, which is good.

Good.

Itchy. Tasty.
SorIKzf.gif

I'm proud of you guys.

Happy birthday Sunny Mac and slightconfuse!

Kornflayx

It's Sunny's birthday? Well damn son, happy birthday!

And as a present and throwback, I give you one of the greatest gifs of all time:

izl406GVJnXJt.gif

strobogo

Banned
I'm sure Kidd/PAC will be technically fine, but that seems like the least charismatic match on the whole roster, both NXT and the main roster. Both guys are completely devoid of charisma, regardless of their talent in the ring.

Razorskin

----- ------
I'm sure Kidd/PAC will be technically fine, but that seems like the least charismatic match on the whole roster, both NXT and the main roster. Both guys are completely devoid of charisma, regardless of their talent in the ring.

What about Charlotte vs. Natalya?

Top Bottom