• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
He never signed a legend's contract plus right now he is filming for Haven for the Syfy network. It got picked up for 2 more seasons. Good show too. So he won't be doing it.

he's recurring... so maybe he still could, but I didn't know about Haven.

I might check it out.

Cagey

Banned
What role would a GM have with Stephanie and Triple H on TV every week in defined character roles as The Authority?

What role would a GM have with Stephanie and Triple H on TV every week in defined character roles as The Authority?

carrying the weight of the 'authority' storyline while Steph and Trips have other stuff to do. like corporate Kane did. or helping provide a fan friendly person who can book matches that occasionally favor the good guys, but with the authority obviously having the final say on things.

strobogo

Banned
Bronson. He's terrible.

wVla0.gif

already?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Plywood doesn't even care about wrasslin

he's only here for the T&A (not associated with TNA)
I'm here for the wonderful community and insight into the business.

Also the kind people here let me know if Raw was good or what segments to watch.

Heel

Sting will be the new RAW GM to bring the ratings back up after DB tanked them.

All my insider scoopz told me so.

I have to agree there, friend. The Impending Debut of Sting can only carry the ratings for so long. It's time to pull the trigger before it loses sizzle like Daniel Bryan's title reign.

tm24

In hilarious lucha stuff, AAA has decided to go fuck it and make Sin Cara Mistico again, because fuck CMLL and their Mistico, which they probably outright own the name! AAA gives no fuck about stealing CMLL names.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
In hilarious lucha stuff, AAA has decided to go fuck it and make Sin Cara Mistico again, because fuck CMLL and their Mistico, which they probably outright own the name! AAA gives no fuck about stealing CMLL names.
Dos Misticos!?

I'd like to think this was some sort of savvy inter-promotional deal that'd end up with Mistico vs Mistico to determine the true Mistico, or something. I'd like to think that, but I can't, because AAA's gonna AAA.

Why is it every country has to have at least one TNA-like promotion?

In other news, The Hardyz are wrestling The Young Bucks for some indy;

http://www.northeastwrestling.com/20140802.shtml

I bet that match will rule.

Mexico is great, he'll probably be called MisticO.

Sblargh

Banned
I'd like to think this was some sort of savvy inter-promotional deal that'd end up with Mistico vs Mistico to determine the true Mistico, or something. I'd like to think that, but I can't, because AAA's gonna AAA.

Why is it every country has to have at least one TNA-like promotion?

In other news, The Hardyz are wrestling The Young Bucks for some indy;

http://www.northeastwrestling.com/20140802.shtml

I bet that match will rule.

What is Japan's TNA?

strobogo

Banned
WCW from Fall 1991 to early 1993 is probably the best US promotion of all time. I really don't think any company has had the standard of quality of WCW 1992.

Arguably prime Sting
Prime Vader
The Dangerous Alliance (GOAT Rick Rude, Austin, Bobby Eaton, Arn Anderson, Larry Z)
Cactus Jack being crazy
Doc and Gordy
Steiners
Barry Windham
Dustin Rhodes
Brian Pillman
Ricky Steamboat
Nikita Koloff

Plus quality mid carders like Brad Armstrong, Tracy Smothers, Ricky Morton, Terry Taylor, Buff, random appearances from guys like Liger.

Zach

WCW from Fall 1991 to early 1993 is probably the best US promotion of all time. I really don't think any company has had the standard of quality of WCW 1992.

Arguably prime Sting
Prime Vader
The Dangerous Alliance (GOAT Rick Rude, Austin, Bobby Eaton, Arn Anderson, Larry Z)
Cactus Jack being crazy
Doc and Gordy
Steiners
Barry Windham
Dustin Rhodes
Brian Pillman
Ricky Steamboat
Nikita Koloff

Plus quality mid carders like Brad Armstrong, Tracy Smothers, Ricky Morton, Terry Taylor, Buff, random appearances from guys like Liger.

Yes, man. Yes! I was just thinking this last night while watching SuperBrawl II. I'm probably halfway through, but I was thinking "man, this roster is amazing..."

somedevil

Someone asked Triple H during his NXT conference call about KENTA and Devitt. This was his response:

Meltzer asked about KENTA and Prince Devitt and H went WHO? Meltzer tried to explain who they were and H said he was kidding, he knows who they are. And H said no comment.

lol, but basically confirms they are coming.

Top Bottom