• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

mrboo001

Banned
Who is in worse shape after winning MITB/feuding with Cena: Sandow or Ziggler?

Well, Ziggler had the higher high and got to be champ, and still has his gimmick (for whatever that is worth)

While Sandow didn't get to be champ, jobbed to Cena to lose the MITB, and has a different gimmick every week.

So I'd say Sandow, but really neither are in that great of a spot.

I'd agree with people choosing Ziggler. Sandow's career hasn't advanced much at all aside from being in a tag team. Ziggler went from the "top" to the bottom.

Sblargh

Banned
Wise words.

NXT gives me some hope for the future of things. I like that. Short promos. I want the belt. I want respect. You got TV time I should have had. Now we fight.

Right, I watch these old PPVs and I really miss this kind of simple promo; they're like a safety net, they're rarely awesome (tho they are sometimes), but they almost always tell what we need to know. I was thinking that when thinking about Sheamus.
He is a brawler, he is violent, now and then he tries to make us believe he was in a bar fighting with people, yet his promos are:
"...you know, Renee, I am a good fighter, I like to fight, I will kick that guy in the face". Goddamn, say these things, but do it with passion and fury.

When did wrestlers stopped being angry and intense?

FOR THE LOVE OF SAINT PATRICK RENEÉ NOW I HAVE THIS TITLE I GOT TO KICK SO MANY PEOPLE IN THE FACE MWHAHAHAHA

gurudyne

I'd agree with people choosing Ziggler. Sandow's career hasn't advanced much at all aside from being in a tag team. Ziggler went from the "top" to the bottom.

I'd say lower than that. Ziggler's strictly and silently jobbing now, like Sincara and Ryder. Sandow's at least getting mic time and something of a chance to do something on screen, which is more than Ziggler since what, Summerslam? (Hanging out with Wolverine for no reason doesn't count and was immediately trumped by Sandneto anyway.)

Well, I do hate your terrible camera work, but not you or your tiny dick.

Come-At-Me-Bro-khal-drogo-23525547-500-282.gif

Ziggler's worse off, because I'd argue that being cemented as a comedy character has greater job security in the WWE than whatever midcard hell Dolph's currently languishing in.

Heel

Heel, bean breath, HALP

Well, you see BIONIC, the ratings are not good and have been that way for a span of several months. Coincidentally, this coincides with the beginning of Daniel Bryan's main event push and title reign.

The consensus appears to be that everyone but Daniel Bryan must shoulder the blame until the ratings are good, and the only way to get there is with KENTA, Prince Devitt and El Generico.

I hope this helps.

G-Fex

Btw I already told you on the twitter happy birthday sunny so I'll tell you here tho

vVPpauB.jpg

and since I probably can't beat you up cause you're a bit bigger than me, I'll gladly pummel Stro and Bronson easily :)

Sandow doing the comedy characters is kinda sad, but at least he does them really well. I can still care about Sandow and his zany antics, but there is nothing that would make me care about Dolph anymore. Kinda sad to say, but I just dont find Dolph entertaining.

Well, you see BIONIC, the ratings are not good and have been that way for a span of several months. Coincidentally, this coincides with the beginning of Daniel Bryan's main event push and title reign.

The consensus appears to be that everyone but Daniel Bryan must shoulder the blame until the ratings are good, and the only way to get there is with KENTA, Prince Devitt and El Generico.

I hope this helps.

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

I'm still not sure how you keep it up, but it's kind of entertaining at this point.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sony is going to be showing their press conferences in movie theaters? Why?

Aiii

So not worth it
They can't be arsed to do their press conference at a decent European time like the others, but they can go out of their way to show it in movie theaters? Well fuck you too Sony!

Chances are, I'm going to do this by myself but I can't imagine what group this theater event is gonna attract
i mean they got me :/
. In San Francisco of all places.

Sony is going to be showing their press conferences in movie theaters? Why?

Listen, I have gone to a TNA pay per view. I have paid way too much money for floor seats for Raw. I am an unabashed wrestling fan. I will parade that fact in public.

But I have to draw the line at watching a videogame press conference in a movie theater. Pot calling kettle black and all but damn, this stuff seems so weird. I don't think I could freely admit going to something like this.

I hope this helps.

You articulate your points very well, friend. I appreciate that.

On that note, go #TeamKENTA

Top Bottom