• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Razorskin

----- ------
For those who wanted to know, this is what a Network ad on GAF and other places looks:
yL2vElm.gif

Another:

p2ldXx1.gif

cqyv1zwxko7r.gif

I really don't like the idea of Brock vs Bryan at Summerslam if the rumors of him dropping it Monday be true, because Brock has to go over if that's the case. By the time Bryan returns to action and then all of a sudden losing it to Brock (who should be unbeatable forever now, or at least until WM 31) is just too fast and would do a disservice to Bryan.

Save all this shit for Survivor Series.

I really don't like the idea of Brock vs Bryan at Summerslam if the rumors of him dropping it Monday be true, because Brock has to go over if that's the case. By the time Bryan returns to action and then all of a sudden losing it to Brock (who should be unbeatable forever now, or at least until WM 31) is just too fast and would do a disservice to Bryan.

Save all this shit for Survivor Series.

Well we all know WWE likes booking themselves in corners, so you know it will happen.

Looking at the Big Show picture on the past page I thought yeah that guy has big arms then it took me a few seconds to realise he's standing next the the fucking big show

That's one big fucker right there

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Looking at the Big Show picture on the past page I thought yeah that guy has big arms then it took me a few seconds to realise he's standing next the the fucking big show

That's one big fucker right there

HOLY SHIT, I scrolled by and just assumed that was Ryback. That is one huge dude.

Big One

Banned
They shot the Ziggler/Flair idea cause they're both loose cannons? Good lord...and to think we could get segments of them being bros and going to bars, chasing women, etc. and it'd all be a shoot. Miz is probably boring as shit irl cause he's a married man now.

Damn, guess they're gonna use it to tempt people into resubscribing - personally, I doubt I'll agree to another six months when they're drip feeding us content at such a slow rate.
Getting a free new DVD documentary every Saturday is enough for me. I guess it's different if you've seen most of them before.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brian Pillman loose cannon - Wanting to chain himself to a fieldgoal post to promote the show.

Dolph Ziggler loose cannon - typing something on twitter and using kayfabe in a hashtag

I really hope that whole "WWE is considering a new Nation of Domination w/ Big E, Xavier, Truth, and Kofi" thing isn't true.
I'm just now really into this idea if it's a modern version that goes all the way. Something about them not getting the opportunities they deserve because of their race, so they're taking them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm surprised Boots doesn't see enough value in the Network, but certain people want different things from it - now I know his chief concern is being able to absorb EVERYTHING in a point in time and enjoy the whole arc, unfettered. I understand.

That said no way in hell did you wrap all that WCCW content!

The Clashes going up are probably the best content they have, bar none. There's low spots in all of them, but they are goddamned excellent. Earlier today I watched one with an NWA tag tournament and Dr Death said "in Oklahoma all we think about are queers, but I guess I can't say that on TV!"

There's so much content I will be a subscriber for a long time. Still so much to watch!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm surprised Boots doesn't see enough value in the Network, but certain people want different things from it - now I know his chief concern is being able to absorb EVERYTHING in a point in time and enjoy the whole arc, unfettered. I understand.

The Clashes going up are probably the best content they have, bar none. There's low spots in all of them, but they are goddamned excellent. Earlier today I watched one with an NWA tag tournament and Dr Death said "in Oklahoma all we think about are queers, but I guess I can't say that on TV!"

There's so much content I will be a subscriber for a long time. Still so much to watch!

I'm estimating I will be done with WCW content (presuming no large dump of Saturday Night/Nitro/Thunder) very late this year. Then I'm giving myself another year just to work on cool WWE stuff I've never seen. That's 2 years with them adding nothing for me, when I know they'll have a ton of Nitro and other stuff to keep me amused.

Mengetsu

Veda Scott is in some local place wresting in a match with a bunch of guys and gets busted open while a guy chokes her with a belt and beating her. Some other guys are recording it while yelling a her like all women are suppose to be treated that way..This is suppose to be wrestling?

strobogo

Banned

Eaton/Flair 2/3 falls is not only one of the best Clash matches, but one of Flair's best matches. It's so dope. That first fall is excellent. I've really come to sour on Flair in the last 5-7 years just because I hate that he has the same match with everyone, regardless of size or style, and that his formula doesn't even really have a story. But Eaton/Flair had a story, wasn't the formula, and Bobby Eaton is in the top ten of most underrated guys ever.

What did Lambada do? Something in the MMA/UFC thread?

Never question my magazine purchasing decisions.

Also, it's too bad you're not going to Raw, stro!

I may be on TV a bit. Here's my sign. GOTTA REPRESENT THE #YESMOVEMENT

hcJgGHL.jpg

strobogo

Banned
I have tickets to the June 2nd Raw. Here's hoping something interesting happens considering it's the day after a PPV. I'm still getting TV ads featuring Daniel Bryan for that Raw too.

I'd rather go to a dedicated Superstars taping than go to another Raw. Never again unless it was the night after WM.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You know what was actually a pretty fun match I watched recently?

Ric Flair/Roddy Piper/Kevin Green versus the NWO "Wolfpac" (Outsiders+Syxx)

Lots of rest spots and posturing. Lots of Ric Flair. Kevin Greene looks very solid in this match, he might do more moves than Big Sexy during it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What'd friend Lamb-Lamb get pinched for? Bad luck?

I'm gonna assume it had to do with that MRA killer thread, or who knows what the shit. Just because I wager bans are being handed out like popping corns.

EDIT: Nope, it appears to be Mario Kart 8
iAZONvn2VJPDm.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
What'd friend Lamb-Lamb get pinched for? Bad luck?

I'm gonna assume it had to do with that MRA killer thread, or who knows what the shit. Just because I wager bans are being handed out like popping corns.

Tons of people are getting got in the MK8 thread, no idea if he is one of them..

I'd rather go to a dedicated Superstars taping than go to another Raw. Never again unless it was the night after WM.

I went to the January 20th (Batista's return) Raw and it was dreadfully boring, but a ton of fun at the same time. At least I probably won't get a 20 minute Rey Mysterio/Del Rio match.

Top Bottom