• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I went to the January 20th (Batista's return) Raw and it was dreadfully boring, but a ton of fun at the same time. At least I probably won't get a 20 minute Rey Mysterio/Del Rio match.
you are never in the clear for a Rey/ADR match. they can appear out of nowhere, when you least expect it.

krae_man

You know what we haven't had in a while? A Random Jack Swagger-Evan Bourne match. They haven't traded wins for no reason in ages.

strobogo

Banned
I went to the January 20th (Batista's return) Raw and it was dreadfully boring, but a ton of fun at the same time. At least I probably won't get a 20 minute Rey Mysterio/Del Rio match.

I'd have to think about what I got to see.

Punk stealing the urn I think was that night. It was the Raw after Paul died, but I don't remember if he stole it that night or the next show. ADR/Cesaro where Cesaro got a jobber entrance and lost in about 4 minutes. A decent Bryan/Ziggler match. The GARBAGE Miz/Barret/Jericho segment that was just to promote movies. One of Fandonger's non-debut debuts. 40 minutes of ads.

The Miz/Wade/Jericho thing was one of the worst segments I've ever seen and people in my area were saying that out loud as it was going on and after.

I'd have to think about what I got to see.

Punk stealing the urn I think was that night. It was the Raw after Paul died, but I don't remember if he stole it that night or the next show. ADR/Cesaro where Cesaro got a jobber entrance and lost in about 4 minutes. A decent Bryan/Ziggler match. The GARBAGE Miz/Barret/Jericho segment that was just to promote movies. One of Fandonger's non-debut debuts. 40 minutes of ads.

The Miz/Wade/Jericho thing was one of the worst segments I've ever seen and people in my area were saying that out loud as it was going on and after.

I got to see Hunter/Steph/Orton come out and Steph bitched about Orton hitting Cena's dad.

Batista returned to a lackluster reaction, but it was still the only babyface reaction of the return.

Bryan had just left the Wyatts and came off a concussion, him and Bray had good promos though.

Del Rio/Mysterio in which I could hear a fucking pin drop in the arena.

Shield vs Rhodes/Big E which was OK.

CM Punk in his FINAL EVER RAW MATCH against Billy fucking Gunn. Kane shenanigans somewhere in there.

Lesnar tripped over a monitor cable running scared from Big Show.

40 minutes of ads, in which the crowd booed a picture of Obama on MLK day.

No cool Wyatt entrance because of said 40 minutes of ads.

Wyatts/Usos (yep it was going on at the time as an aside of Bryan/Wyatt) which was completely dead outside of Bryan coming out to beat up Bray.

The entire FUCKING show was built around Cena being three hours late to work, coming out at 10:59PM to beat up Randy Orton in his second match with Kofi. Cena finally comes out and they have a shitty brawl up the stairs near me.

I had fun, but it was draining.

strobogo

Banned
The highlight of my show was that Cena wasn't on it at all. He was in the post show dark match. I think it was Cena/Ryback/someone I can't remember vs Shield, but I only stayed for the first few minutes because it had already been a (terrible) 4 hour show.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So Zeb is a better manager than Heyman, right?
Heyman has Brock sure, but I'm starting to think Heyman is falling into that manager no-no trap of getting himself over more than Cesaro. Probably not even his fault at this point as Heyman is now this adored figure, and the worship has become very prevalent.

Zeb made me care about Cesaro and made Cesaro more endearing. Hell, Zeb made me think Swagger might have a future again.

strobogo

Banned
I don't think Paul should be managing anyone. No one compares to Brock and it makes everyone look inferior. Just have him come out and talk about Bork every couple of weeks. He doesn't help anyone while being Bork's manager.

Heyman has Brock sure, but I'm starting to think Heyman is falling into that manager no-no trap of getting himself over more than Cesaro. Probably not even his fault at this point as Heyman is now this adored figure, and the worship has become very prevalent.

Zeb made me care about Cesaro and made Cesaro more endearing. Hell, Zeb made me think Swagger might have a future again.

The biggest tell is that Rybaxel are more entertaining now than they were with Heyman. Although I'll never forget that kiss.

Agreed on everything. Heyman's promos are all about Heyman. Cesaro is basically a non factor when Heyman is talking. This is the guy that won the battle royal that was hyped like hell and he's not doing anything.

Zeb made it to where I did not have to fast forward through the Big Hoss matches. Sucks that The Real Americans broke up. Is Titus gonna be the next Zeb Colter guy? Or was that just something for a house show?

The biggest tell is that Rybaxel are more entertaining now than they were with Heyman. Although I'll never forget that kiss.
Yeah, that whole partnership/angle was weird.

I was thinking the same thing . No one can benefit from Hayden as long as Brock is around. He is too much of. A shadow

They should have let Cesaro run free as a facec

Mengetsu

It's a graveyard in there. 1080p 60FPS will be the death of GAF this gen
wtzgU.gif

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=824680

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Zeb Colter ‏@WWEZeb 10h
"@JonnyByNature: @WWEZeb when is the next time you will be in Toronto or Hamilton Ontario Canada? HOPEFULLY NOT UNTIL THE NEXT DECADE. @WWE
Expand

strobogo

Banned
Fucking Roy Hibbert looks as gassed as Bateaster out there. This game is a shit show. Pacers are never going to get rings. Even if they some how are able to get past the Heat (which I seriously, seriously doubt unless 3-4 Heat starters all get injured), they won't make it past the Spurs.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man, I can't stand Slaughter on the mic or in the ring, but the balls he had to have to do the sympathizer angle back in the day? Woof.

somedevil

Heyman did wonders for Ryback and Axel, guys!...

Guys?...

Yep, because those guys had tons of potential right? They were nothing more than pawns used to extend the Heyman and Punk feud and not to elevate them.

Also, if Cesaro was a face who would he be feuding with?

Yep, because those guys had tons of potential right? They were nothing more than pawns used to extend the Heyman and Punk feud and not to elevate them.

Also, if Cesaro was a face who would he be feuding with?
Jack Swagger
ADR
Sheamus
BNB (who is also getting a push though, and that'd be hard to pull off)

Vylash

strobogo

Banned
Being a Pacers fan is about as depressing and frustrating as being a wrestling fan. Christ, what a shit show that game was. Me and BronsonLee could have played a better game against the Heat. GARBAGE. You'd think I'd be used to the Pacers completely blowing leads and giving up entirely sometime in the 3rd, but it burns every time. Especially in the god damn play offs.

Being a Pacers fan is about as depressing and frustrating as being a wrestling fan. Christ, what a shit show that game was. Me and BronsonLee could have played a better game against the Heat. GARBAGE. You'd think I'd be used to the Pacers completely blowing leads and giving up entirely sometime in the 3rd, but it burns every time. Especially in the god damn play offs.

Pacers have no killer instinct. Every time Heat push throwers never push back. Plus all those turnovers

I don't know how Lambda got away in making a comment like, "What bomb are they making next?" in that Platnium thread and got away with it scott free, but made a joke about returning a WiiU in that MK8 thread and is now banned.

I mean I guess they're at the same level but man....

Gorillaz

Lol Pacers

Only thing more depressing right now is being a DB fan.

The first shot at the bars tonight is for you friend

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The Watch Dogs thread is the fucking worst, one dude whining that they said college instead of university
Other way around, for a game to focus so heavily on Chicago shit like that sticks out like a sore thumb

strobogo

Banned
Pacers have no killer instinct. Every time Heat push throwers never push back. Plus all those turnovers

It's shameful shit. These dudes are professionals, who had the best record in the East. Two all stars. They looked like kids playing in a YMCA with a carpeted court after the first half. I would love to know what the fuck has been going on with Roy Hibbert's personal life since the playoffs started. I've never seen a guy drop off like he has. There has to be some really nasty shit going on at home or something. He completely lost all of his confidence and will. The whole god damn team just quit playing in the 3rd. I've seen the Pacers play some BAD basketball in the course of my life time. I've seen dark times. Hard times. The second half of that game, maybe even starting in the second quarter, was flat out embarrassing and they should be ashamed of themselves. As soon as the Heat started turning it around, they completely gave up. Roy Hibbert out there huffing and puffing like Bateaster was unforgivable. He wasn't even playing hard. Paul George, a STARTING all star, takes so many bad shots. They only guys that seemed to give a shit was Lance Stephenson and the bench. Disgraceful shit.

Since there is no change of the Pacers winning this, I hope Lance lets his crazy out and KOs Lebron on the court. Lebron was pushing him all game to get him to lose his cool, and he thinks it is going to get Lance ejected, but I hope Lance just straight decks him in the face before he goes. He'd probably be kicked out of the league forever for that, though. Jordan's shit talking game was way better. Lebron physically gets all over dudes while doing his shit talking and of course nothing gets said to him. Someday, someone is going to get sick of it and drill him and it is going to be glorious.

Lol Pacers

Only thing more depressing right now is being a DB fan.

The first shot at the bars tonight is for you friend

Thanks.

lol Pacers

;_; Lambda

and Stro, Bronson said he needed some time away to think things over. I'm hoping for the best

I think that is a good idea. You guys need to take it slow.

Having David West check Ray Allen is like having Jack Swagger chase around Rey Mysterio.

Top Bottom