• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrasslin' |OT2| Where the Big Boys Play

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

somedevil

Is Angle going to have Bestiality Sex with HBK?

I love how someone told Vince the correct word was bestial but said that was wrong and went with Bestiality.

One thing Bryan has in common with Angle is they don't say no to storylines and just go with what is written for them.

edit: Wait a minute was that watch TNA on midnight sign on the WWE network. lol

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Chun's just too much fun, same goes for Ken. I'm comfortable with just about everyone in 3s, although am not a fan of Oro or Urien and mostly main with Alex or Ibuki at the moment. Sometimes Remy, as well. He's like a superior Guile.

Fucking Chun. And on the Remy talk, fuck charge characters. Not my ting mon. Oro ain't great either. Just gimme my napkin warrior and I'm happy.

I spent half the day listening to Tenzan's theme. It's so goddamned good, so powerful, so awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E67m80dbzc

Everyone should wish they had music this awesome.

Gorillaz

That fucking Timber song is GARBAGE. Holy fuck. How have I avoided that song until the playoffs?

have you started drinking for tonight's game or decided to experience the end of the series sober

If only Roy Hibbert could last a quarter without being gassed

strobogo

Banned
have you started drinking for tonight's game or decided to experience the end of the series sober

If only Roy Hibbert could last a quarter without being gassed

No booze for the foreseeable future. I STILL feel off from last Sunday. Ray Herbert already looks tired.

Awesome theme songs? Awesome theme songs;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QE-AnnnYqA

If they ever did a Rocky film set in Japan, this would've been the training montage soundtrack.

Fucking Chun. And on the Remy talk, fuck charge characters. Not my ting mon. Oro ain't great either.

I'm not a real big fan of charge characters, but that's why I like Remy - he's got good reach, some great basic attacks and a couple of moves (fwd+medium kick, down+hard punch) that make it much easier to go on the attack than with a turtle charge character like Guile. Also, his back dragon kick move is great for covering ground fast.

PInk Tape

Banned
Sure, Cesaro's theme isn't the best but at least it isn't a song they'd play at a honky tonk bar.

edit: Seems like we're leading the Kings by 1. Nice.

Bronson Lee's alternate theme song.

Warning: the preceding theme song is not suitable for OT. It contains toxic attitudes and themes.

I like it. This is my special event theme!

tumblr_ma3895N9AS1qmojawo1_400.gif

Vylash

Yo real talk, Elizabeth's story mode is fucking hilarious
She blatantly ignores the rules of the tournament, enters everything by crashing through the ceiling (even if there's a door), and causes absolute goddamn chaos

"Such parlor tricks can get stuffed!" Based Elizabeth

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
MK Fave Five

5. Ermac MK1
4. Reptile
3. Motaro
2. Goro
1. Shao Kahn

JavyOO7

Management kept changing, shitty dudes started populating the under card, Steiners and Doc/Gordy were gone, Dangerous Alliance broke up.

Thank you. Can't wait to watch that era since I never saw WCW during the time. I might stop watching WCW right after Hogan comes though.

God I love the network. I'm at '88 if we are talking about PPV chronology. The NWA stuff has been pretty good so far. But the dusty finishes have me up to the wall though...

Bill Watts' WCW would have been god-tier if he didn't start that bullshit making top-rope moves an automatic DQ. What the fuck was that about?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Shao Kahn #1. He has majesty, legit majesty, muscle majesty, and a hammer.

strobogo

Banned
Bill Watts' WCW would have been god-tier if he didn't start that bullshit making top-rope moves an automatic DQ. What the fuck was that about?

Especially right after introducing the light heavyweight championship, with dudes who did a bunch of top rope moves. Then banning it and making them do all their moves from the second rope. But I'm pretty sure top rope moves to the floor weren't banned. Just in the ring.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Especially right after introducing the light heavyweight championship, with dudes who did a bunch of top rope moves. Then banning it and making them do all their moves from the second rope. But I'm pretty sure top rope moves to the floor weren't banned. Just in the ring.

Being thrown over the top rope was though, unless I've forgotten.

That one is even still on the books in 1997 and Tony specifically mentions when it finally ends, though as far as I can tell its not enforced ever in the NWO era.

strobogo

Banned
Being thrown over the top rope was though, unless I've forgotten.

That one is even still on the books in 1997 and Tony specifically mentions when it finally ends, though as far as I can tell its not enforced ever in the NWO era.

Indeed it was. It was officially mentioned on air as being removed on a 1998 show because I covered it. Tony also pointed out it hadn't been enforced in years anyway.

i'll watch it if i catch up on NXT beforehand

and it looks like someone has been looking for Torrie Wilson ass for months and has yet to find any

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Arc Systems is one of the worst developers of games that somehow keeps getting chances.

Have you seen the Deviantart bar of quality in the BlazBlue characters? Now thye're ruining Persona. It wasn't enough that they fucking shit on Contra.

Top Bottom